Customize

Where can I read Marty's books for FREE?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

I don't want to pay him. Don't know why. :)
  2. Anonymous Member

Maybe he will donate one or publish it online like so many others have.. - it may just help to get some still inner to look more. Look how many credit the debbie cook email as something they knew about and needed to see. and no, i'm no fan of warrior boy, but free reading is free reading. me, i won't read it cause i cannot understand him. Something about his sentence structure makes me crazy.

I'd love a tl/dr version and some quotes from hive members though.
    I know, lazy.
    Someone write Marty. I can't because he makes me confused. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Lol. His sentence structures are really weird. Don't understand him well either.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Maybe, AmX could ask him? That could be fun.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

He wants to make cash with the books. Probably donated none to any library. He threw "big names" in his books as Cruise, etc. to make a profit. His books are really thin and overpriced.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I heard from a reliable source that AmaX and Marty were.... you know.... bumping uglies, knocking boots, making the beast with two backs, if you know what I mean. She just PRETENDS to hate his guts so it wouldn't be so obvious. But I would never, of course, repeat that. Let's keep that just to ourselves, shall we?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Marty can afford a house with a private road as big as Texas. Why can't he donate a free copy of his thinny books?
  8. Anonymous Member

Visit Marty's house for auditing. When he goes to the lavatory, sneak a quick read of his book.
  9. Karen#1 Member

Marty will not release a free form book. He is hurting for money after so many people he audited fail on their heads or left "scientology tech" fully - namely Jason Beghe and several others.

If you want standard LRH Auditing come see me. I can deliver all the L's as I am a trained Class XII.

Ask me anything, I will answer you any questions.

ML, Karen

Class XII
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I think he asks for cash in advance. Would you feel save with this guy in his woods?
  11. billybob Member

Well if he actually read all of that bloated Hubbard prose like a good little Scilon, he's probably picked up numerous odious writing habits!

Many seem to pick up Hubbard's grandiose style of English. It's infectious, and not hard to mimic.
    I see it in many of the ex/indie/free-Scilon blogs, postings and other writings.

Hubbard, of course, suffered from being a pulp fiction writer.
    As we know, in the early days when he wrote for pulp magazine, he was paid by the word.
    "A penny a word! That's no way to make ends meet!" Hubbard declaimed, "What a fellow should, is start a religion. That's where the money is!"
    He was known to type out his stories on a roll of butcher paper so he quickly could tear off the pages as he typed, saving time so as to maximize his profit while writing.

Anyway, the point is, Hubbard was rewarded for being verbose in his prose. He was further rewarded being flamboyant and garrulous in his lectures.
    (Honestly, I don't know how those people could stand to sit still and listen to him drone on!)

So, I was thinking perhaps we could help develop some counter-measures to help Hubbard's victims recover from decades of his mind warping writing style.
    For instance, I would prescribe a good amount of Hemingway; widely upheld for his tight, economical style; as a great therapy for Hubbard's victims. Hemingway learned to keep a tight control of language to maximize the impact with the fewest number of words. This was necessary in Hemingway's early days as a war correspondent - within the confines of limited newspaper column inches, he needed to convey the urgencies, and tragedies of the Spanish Civil War to a disinterested public halfway across the globe. Where Hubbard was rewarded for being verbose, in contrast, Hemingway was rewarded for his economy of words.

Anyone have any other suggestions for such a reading list?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Rathbun doesn't write like Hubbard. He writes like Rathbun. He's into old stuff like Tao...
  13. Anonymous Member

Rathbun doesn't write like Hubbard. He writes like Rathbun. He's into old stuff like Tao...
  14. Anonymous Member

Marty blogged today: I didn’t try to stop the anonymous folks who have done just that in the past. (Putting up his books for free.) Yet, I don't find any free book of him online.

15. You just saved yourself hours that you'll never get back. Seriously, why would you waste your time on his bullshit? You can figure out the level of delusion in a few minutes if you read Ortega's reviews of Marty's books. If you really want to waste your time then go to Rathbun's blog. You'll quickly realize that most of his rambling prose is 85% made-up bullshit. Apply that percentage to all of his writing and you'll save yourself some time.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. billybob Member

No shit. For example, from comments today about the OT8 Anti-Christ revelation, here is a fucking herp-derper Marty-ism:

For you perhaps it is put to rest. I am investigating. Does not even read like Ron. In either event, it is sort of academic given the impressions shared in my book that are based upon material that is not in controversy as to provenance.

Just kills me when he bends the language with his use of "academic" and "provenance."
    It's as though they all still believe that somewhere beneath all that crapola, there's a diamond to be found.
    Anyway, they all totally ignore what we've all known for 30 years from the 1983 "Satanic Scientology" Playboy Interview with L. Ron Hubbard, Jr.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/penthouse-LRonHubbardJr-interview-1983.htm
    • Like Like x 2

17. Rathbun doesn't know jack shit about academic research. What he thinks is proper research consists of using polysyllable words followed by chalkboard scratching syntax and 99% passive voice. He only reads books written by a proven pathological liar/charlatan and books written by dead Asian men. And he chooses to surround himself with people that are professionally trained liars, like him, which he uses as primary evidence along with his own bias. He probably doesn't even know the difference between primary and secondary research and how to test his own bias.

This is why I don't understand why people want to actually read his drivel. I got tired of it after periodically trying to read his blog for a few days.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. billybob Member

Ah, thank you! Glad to hear I am not alone in being really turned off by this guy's style.
    I'm glad others are here to filter through that shite for me!

I can handle such atrocities as horrible Beau Griffis writing all day, but Martay pukle-prose just makes me want to dig my eyes out!
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

If I allow Tony Ortega to be my brain as you suggests, I am some sort of cool-aide drinker, Billy-Bob.

20. And your source for this logical progression is......what? Oh, right. Marty Rathbun claims that Ortega readers are also members of a cult. As I stated above, Rathbun views the world through three feet thick plexiglass and has no clue how to properly research the meaning of the word "cult" let alone write a book on the subject.
  21. TheBitterCunt Member

Think I got the upload file thing to work. Don't have his later books in PDF.

It's pretty shit though. Example of his incoherent data: "With this cultural regression running unabated,the gains that the technology can deliver, many of which we cover in this book, are not only taken away, they are reversed to less enlightened states than many had when they approached Scientology to begin with."

Attached Files:

22. Anonymous Member

23. amaX Member

Sure I can ask him. "Rinderburn1, you lying pile of pig shit! Hand over your stupid books so we can post them online for free because NO ONE----NO ONE should pay you one goddamned cent for your mishmashed clusterfucked writing attempts. You should fall to your knees and be grateful that anyone would still WANT to read your shit even though it's for the lulz! Cough 'em up, cunt."

I just threw up in my mouth a lot.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Its all bullshit.
  25. Ersatz Global Moderator

Karen derail moved to appropriate thread. Please stay on topic.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Anti-Marty cult forming here.
  27. Anonymous Member

I think it is more of a gathering than a forming.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Even if you get a copy of it for free, you'll never get the few hours of your life back that you wasted attempting to read that pile of shit.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

And don't you dare miss the related thread, titled
    Where can I find somebody to hammer nails into my forehead for FREE?
    • Like Like x 3