Customize

Where have you been surprised by a V mask?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, May 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

What unlikely places have you seen a V mask?

This weekend I did a 5K charity run at Lake Como Family Naturist Resort ( http://www.LakeComoNaturally.com/ ) and while relaxing in the restaurant afterwards with some friends, I happened to glance up at the ceiling which was covered with baseball caps and hats (the only article of clothing one is allowed to wear at the resort) and there I was surprised to see a V mask!

The resort of course had nothing to do with the Co$ or Anonymous (other than I'd like to stay anonymous about my presence there) but it was a gentle reminder about the fight for truth that we have before us.

And you?

http://www.NudeRuns.com :^)
  2. Anonymous Member

I just read an article about all the naturist resorts in dire straits due to mostly old ass people and how they are trying to recruit "new members in their 20's."
    (No I'm not linking cause it's not worth my time.)

Your attempt at advertising here is duly noted.
    FYI and this is just a guess:
    The next place you will see a v mask is lat 3 am. It will be looking down at you.
  3. pedrofcuk Member

Magoo's place?
  4. Anonymous Member

To Anonymous #2:

This was not an "attempt at advertising" but including real-life details so you wouldn't think I was making this up.
    This was last saturday around noon, in Pasco County just north of Tampa, sitting around the table with Sky, Tim, Mike, and Marty.
    So forget the so-called "attempt at advertising" but just enjoy the true story. Get your sorry butt off the couch and go do a naked 5K run.
  5. Anonymous Member

Anon 2 Here.
    Sure.
    BTW- you sleep like a baby!
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Are you saying that M&M's were naked together ?
  7. Anonymous Member

In a dream I had a few weeks back, I was walking through a maze, there was a girl in distress, so I saved her, we wqnted to fool qround and haz some fun, but the door of the tent got kicked in and her dad was there with a shotgun, suddenly, without warning, a cat ran by, the little fucker was wearing a GF mask.... go figure.
  8. Puppetmama Member

Don't like. Don't like. Don't like. Evil persistent image. Don't like.
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Puppetmama Member

Topic destined for dome substitute/drama thread but I'll bite. A friend of a friend's facebook avatar.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kilia Member

Actually I've been surprised by the V masks on WWP. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

LOLz! Under the desk at the Nurses Station! They love me too! ;)

CLAM SHITE HAS NO PLACE HERE!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Trick or Treating. It wasn't a full V costume or anything, just a kid in his teens/twenties in normal clothes and a V mask
  13. whoever Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. xenubarb Member

Running...euuughhhh.
    Nood running...not a snowball's chance in hell. BRB gonna go watch Homer jiggle some moar.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

OPanonyous #1 asks, Can we get back to the original question, in the thread title?
    "Where have you been surprised by a V mask?"
    If you want to to stupid, fine by me. If you'd like to be a mature adult, even better.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Anonymous Member

^ Fuck! ^

This video @ 4:20
  18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Question: Do condoms count as clothing? I've always wondered how you nudists dealt with that.
  20. basil Member

I was driving a car back from being fixed in South London this afternoon. In my rear view mirror I saw a motorbike approaching and overtaking the queue I was in. I noticed something above the headlight but didn't think too much about it until it drew alongside me and I got a close look, and it was a V mask attached to the handlebars.

I couldn't help but smile.
  21. PeeTeaEssence Member

At a clothing swap! :)
  22. veravendetter Member

On Ilkley Moor.
  23. The background of the IT crowd. Someone on the show must know about us
  24. Anonymous Member

25. november5 Member

In a group of anti-government protesters in Hong Kong on the news.
    Probably imitators, but I'd be surprised if Anonymous had a branch here.
  26. If theres a scientology centre in hong kong there will be anons protesting against scientology..
  27. Anonymous Member

I went to take a poop and my gf popped out of the shower naked wearing a v mask! That was the last thing I expected.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. giggity
  29. november5 Member

There's at least one Scientology mission but it's near-completely insignificant.
  30. COREarg Member

On a comic in a newspaper,actually...Related to the Indignados of Madrid,but still,it was really weird to see a v mask in there ROFL