Customize

Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anne Ominous, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Anne Ominous Member

Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Apologies if this has been done before - if so, dome me.

Xenu TV mentioned in 'Scientology Is Afraid of Anonymous' that Jentzsch hasn't been seen publicly for over 10 years. '92 is thr last mention he gets on the Scino home page.

Thus the obvious question is: where is Jentzsch now? He's still supposedly the President of the Supreme Galactic Scientology Corporation...entity...thing, but it really seems like Miss Cabbage is running the show entirely. All the prominant mentions of him seem to be from the mid-nineties; '97 is the last I can find. The last decade has been a blank for him.

With this in mind, I put on my amateur sleuthing hat and drew some speculatory conclusions:

1. Just like Hubbardy Cupboardy, he's ailing away, and the cult is hiding him because he's proof that Scientology doesn't work.

2. He's already dead - this seems unlikely. Does the cult have the resources to cover this up?

3. He's absolutely fine, but has blown and is keeping quiet about it - Lord only knows what the cult has on him.

4. He's fine and dandy. He is still working for the cult. He just likes his privacy. Give the guy a break, goddammit!

If y'all know something I don't then gimme a slap, point me to a link and I'll be on my merry way.
  2. Unlisted Member

Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

They say he's in the SP Hall @ Gold Base.
    Maybe someone in the know could elaborate.
  3. ut1 Member

google "blownforgood"

This guy is in the know.
  4. Skeptic1337 Member

5. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Interesting that this is brought up. The fake Anonymous video that the CoS sent out had an assassination threat against Jentzsch. I thought this was strange to pick someone who hasn't been seen in ages for the "threat".

I can't help but think that it's lucky for Mr Jentzsch that nobody important (government, media) took the "threat" seriously. The CoS might have thought they could get some sympathy if they had a martyr.

Maybe my tinfoil hat is a bit too tight - but it's not my own neck on the line.
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

An information for members of Anonymous: Hungary is not a city in Poland...

7. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

If anon were to make an assasination threat, god forbid, it would be against Miscavige.
  8. Anonymeep Member

That was my first thought about the bomb threat... who the fuck is that guy, and why would Anon want to hurt him? Just seemed so off.
  9. NewfAnon Member

10. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Yes, that's Heber, he was actually quite good at handling questions off the cuff and spouting on about Hubbard's bullshit. Probably written in the 90's. He was arrested for fraud and embezzlement in Spain in early 90's. I think that may be part of it, i'm not sure what happened at gold base that Miscavige put him in RPF Gulag, where he's apparently been for years now cept the occasional dress up speech.

Heber and Rinder were quite good at spinning the lies, Tommy Davis, on the other hand is Anonymous best friend, lol.
  11. NewfAnon Member

I wonder if any of the high-profile recent defectors can shed some light on Heber's situation?
  12. Sponge Member

He has 42 siblings would you believe?
    Heber Jentzsch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Exploitable?
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

Check out the link Sponge posted:
    Heber Jentzsch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

15. Anonymous Member

Okay, you caught me, I didn't read the link. Interesting stuff but I don't see where it leads. I would like to see that clip of "paint your wagon".

Radiation burns ? unlikely.

Son of a polygamist - okay that is ONE thing he has in common with Bin Laden.

how do we exploit ?
  16. Kilia Member

So, that explains why he has gone away from his roots. Not that they were really good anyways, but WTH.
  17. tazor Member

I seem to remember Heber speaking at an event about being exposed to radiation when some bomb testing was done in Utah when he was a kid. He claimed to be a "downwinder" or something to that effect.

I am just so sure the purif cured him of his alleged radiation exposure. lol Too bad it didn't cure him of being an obnoxious ass and a huge bore.
  18. Smurf Member

Officially, Jentzsch was never LDS because he was never baptized into the church.

He is the son of a polygamist who broke away from the official teaching of the LDS Church (which once considered polygamy a God-given right).
  19. Anonymous Member

The pertinent question is "Where is Heber Jentzsch?"
  20. Anonymous Member

Right over there in the red?

[IMG]
  21. Anonymous Member

OH! I see him.
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

So Heber went to Weber? LOL?

Also, is his last name Polish? 6 consecutive consonants is rare in English.
  23. moreanonymous Member

Cause a Polish sci would NEVER be found at an event in Hungary...
  24. AnonKat Member

New post on "Moving up a little higher"

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/04/04/free-heber/#respond
  25. mirror neuron Member

That's right, and growing up polygamist is VERY different (as in compounds, stockpiled guns, major secrecy, old-fashioned clothing and hairstyles, and violence to varying degrees) from growing up Mormon. The two groups are not friendly. A Mormon friend of mine, and her six-month-old daughter, were murdered--throats slashed--by polygamists who disapproved of her beliefs. End of derailing, I just had to clarify this.
  26. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Who needs assassination when he's shooting himself in the foot daily.
  27. Anonymous Member

And shots of scotch to the brain.
  28. Obvious Sock Member

BTW, regarding post #25, I don't consider polygamy a bad thing necessarily. As long as it is a free choice among those involved. It is a good thing for some, albeit a minority of people.

At least a quarter of the Earth's population (Moose Slums) believes in it as an ancient legitimate practice. It been practiced the world over for thousands of years.

For the 'Christian' types. Read your Bible. It's there too. And not just the 'pagans'.

Ok. Back to Heber.

Heber was the Tommie Davis/Mike Rinder of his day. He fronted and pimped for the CULT just as much as anyone and faaaarrrr more than most.

Heber incurred a Karmic Debt and the payment is currently being made. He most certainly pulled it in. I doubt he will clear the Karmic Books in this lifetime. He has a lot to answer for.

He lied and lied and lied and lied and lied for the CULT countless times.

The Rathbun group tries to portray him as a 'saint' blah blah blah.

Anyway, "Where is Heber Jentzsch?".

He's in a purgatory like situation. Hopefully, the pain he brought to himself will wake him up to how much damage he has done to others.

Charlie Manson did far less cumulative damage/destruction than Heber Jentzsch in terms of how many lives damaged/destroyed.

Both pulled in their lifetime prison circumstances and both well deserve it.

I hope that Heber wakes up and admits to the grevious wrong he has done to so so many people. (Not the Rathbun/Freezone non-wake-up, but, a real wake up.)

Heber has spent his life in lies and denial. His 'cure' for everything was to dive deeper into denial. To get more dishonest.

Reality is his only hope for real freedom.
  29. Anonymous Member

He's too old man. He doesn't have enough time left.
  30. AnonKat Member

First who died and made you God ? Ilegal prison is Ilegal.

In a REAL prison you get healthcare and 3 meals aday. Look at leserve RPF is more like a death camp.

All you say can be true but it is still a HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION

So now you are the one who gets "saved"and who is not.

And the children, If it has to go through using heber to hget them out I am all for it
  31. Major Boyle Member

You know, maybe instead of "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?" we need "Where in the World is Heber Jentsch?" as a media theme.
  32. Holl Anon Member

Strange question. Was the prior info about SP Hall & who's in it accurate? Heber was named as one of inmates there.

Mike Rinder would know whether Heber's there or not.
  33. mirror neuron Member

I didn't say polygamy is "a bad thing necessarily." I didn't discuss its badness or goodness at all. I said that certain polygamous groups are definitely cultish and extremely violent. Google it. As with scientology--individuals and their beliefs deserve respect, but the actions of the cult are dangerous. I object to cutting the throats of a mother and child because of a religious difference. You really want to argue about that?
  34. AnonKat Member

If Heber is the LULZ vehicle to get the children out so be it.

35. Anonymous Member

Last seen in the SP hall getting punched by Marty...
  36. AnonKat Member

more recently and this is Irony posted on MR's blog

37. Sponge Member

Joan has a very important message for Heber. It's a matter of life and death.

38. Sponge Member

Yeah riiiight. Heber comes across as not in the least bit like a batshit insane fool...
    KFI Radio - May 5, 1991
    FF to around 1:12:40 where it really heats up.
    If Rinder means Heber was more accomplished at sheer volume, constantly talking over someone then yeah, you'd be right. The jury is out on whether he or TD is the most footbulletingly lulzy.
  39. AnonKat Member

[IMG]

Yes he is moonbatcrazy (see picture) But DM is NEVER going to let him out. He will die in the hole being 76 and disconected fromn his family.

Again the RPF is not a legal prison. No healthcare and no 3 meals a day. Can this be exploited so that Gold Base can be cracked open ?
  40. Anonymous Member

Its a monastery for penitents who want to be left alone.
    When RPF members (rarely) get visited by social workers or law enforcement,
    this is what they say.

Try harder kks.