Customize

Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anne Ominous, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Obvious Sock Member

Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

AnonKat,

Wow. Can you ever twist things? lol!

Karma works like this...we create our own circumstances. What we do comes back around. Simple 'Cause and Effect'. That's what has happened to Heber. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Heber put himself in a prison. He sought to enslave others and he has now become enslaved by the self same machine he helped build and support. I can think of nothing more fair than that.

He is getting the same HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS as he was instrumental in making sure others got.

This is just The Universe at work.

If you do a whole bunch of gnarly stuff all through your life, the end is very likely to not be very pretty.

Heber did this to Heber. He most definitely "pulled it in".

You can be naive or dishonest about it. Get all self-righteous and twist things, but, it won't change a thing.

Rathbun and Rinder seems to have escaped the RPF, but wait and see, The Universe has not forgotten about them either.

Karma is a cold mean bitch...and you cannot outrun her.

No matter your opinion. Or what you demonstrate against. Or your feelings. Or what you 'think'. Or what has been legislated.

That's Life.
  2. Obvious Sock Member

I realize you "...didn't discuss it's badness or goodness at all."

I just referenced your post since I posted something about polygamy on a "Where is Heber Jentzsch?" thread. For continuity's sake.

Do I want to argue about "cutting the throats of a mother and child because of a religious difference"?

Uh...no. Not really. lol!
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry for your loss. And from what I've heard, saying the two groups are not friendly is a bit like saying the Palestinians and Israelis have a little misunderstanding. Even in FLDS strongholds, the non-FLDS citizens are none too fond of their neighbors for a number of reasons.
  4. Anonymous Member

Bad thread is BAD.

No one has answered the question about where this asshole is.

BlahblahblahPLYGYMYblahblahDUMBWOMANSPEAKINGblahblah

Dox on where this butthole is located or get the fuck out. Seriously.
  5. TypingChimp Member

What dox do we have on almost ANYONE in the RPF at Gold? At 76, and in those conditions, he could, sadly, have EOC'd and no one would know about it, short of a few of the most brainwashed of the Scientologists. The only person I would wish the RPF on is David Miscavige himself, because he would have pulled it in. Also, fuck me! I can actually talk like them now.
  6. AnotherSock Member

Okay, but Heber isn't the only one. Far from it. Do we perhaps need a "where are they?" type website, to match the highly effective "why are they dead"? Or am I behind the times, here, and it's already in place.

We have operations underway to communicate with people in the RPF, and to make the RPF harder to operate, based upon the fact that it is illegal to withhold a person's mail... but do we adequately expose what the RPF is to the general public?

Also...

Can somebody who's good with Photoshop do us a 'Where's Heber?' in the style of 'Where's Waldo?'
  7. AnonKat Member

-Heber did this to Heber. He most definitely "pulled it in"-. You sound like a Scilon.

-This is just The Universe at work.- I don't believe in Bhudism

-You can be naive or dishonest about it. Get all self-righteous and twist things, but, it won't change a thing.- NO U

-No matter your opinion. Or what you demonstrate against. Or your feelings. Or what you 'think'. Or what has been legislated. That's Life- well than you better stop comming on a protest board don't you
  8. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Hey the RPF is a religious retreat where parishoners can spend their idle time studying and working to make amends for all the bad things they have done. You can check out anytime you want....
  9. Random guy Member

A "Where are they" site is not a bad idea!
  10. DrLux Member

The last time i met Jentzsch was at the opening of London's Ideal Org.
  11. Optimisticate Member

I'd rather find out about Shelly Miscavige than find out where Jentzsch is. David Miscavige has a legal marriage on file, no legal divorce on file, and no wifey anywhere to be found. How long has it been since anyone has seen his wife? No one in the media has ever questioned this, it just pops up in comments every now and then.
  12. Anonymous Member

One of the obvious solutions would be to have the Riverside Sheriffs do a welfare check. Although he'll most certainly deny being mistreated, you would be able to find out if he's still at Gold. I imagine if he was physically unwell they would off-load him from the base, they wouldn't want to attract scrutiny or the bad PR if he died there.
  13. Anonymous Member

But you can never leave!!
  14. Anonophunkik Member

When was that?

Also where are they now site is very good idea. Give the public an opportunity to see what the problems with Co$ really are. Also would make a good focus for a campaign. We want these people seen and interviewed, perhaps an opening up of this 'religious retreat' in the same way that other churches have opened themselves up for public scrutiny.
    BBC 'The Monastery'

After all if other religious institutions can be so open what exactly do the scions have to hide?
  15. AnonKat Member

LOL at IRONY

[IMG]
  16. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

On ESMB, it has been suggested she could be at Trementina, New Mexico. I suspect it could also be a Petrolia, as it is also remote.

I agree that it is more important to find Shelley Miscavige. If she divorces David, she knows where all the money is. She could possibly shed a lot of light on David's illegal activity, possibly even Hubbard's death.

I would also like to hear more about Pat and Annie Broeker, as they were there in those contentious last days of Hubbard's life.

But if you want this sort of information, go on to ESMB. People are more likely to know there.
  17. AnonKat Member

if one thing is deemed more important than the other it does not have to mean you stop doing the less important one.

In order to get to Shelly Miscavige you have to go around David miscavige.
  18. anonakatie Member

I find this drive to "free Heber" pretty damn disingenuous on Mike and Marty's part. Heber has been "held" for several years. They didn't give a damn about him before, and frankly probably participated in his being held.

They're bringing it up now to advantage their cause.

Heber should be freed not because he is a "saint" and highly priveleged; he should be freed because everyone should be, because no one should be being held.

Heber was no saint and was responsible for a lot of evil and perfidy just like Mike and Marty.

I support the move to free him but only because I support the move to free everyone.

And I support even more the campaign, "Where is Shelley Miscavige" and think we should be constantly throwing that out to media. To do this not only because it is right, and because she should be freed, but also because she will know where all the bodies are buried, and it will drive the Tiny One absolutely nuts.
  19. grumpus Member

Hmm...

- official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

- official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

20. Sponge Member

And still, the only current evidence we have of his existence is from March 2008 with just his name and signature appearing on the failed injunction on behalf of CofS FSO Inc. against anonymous(lol) to stop the protests in Clearwater. It states then, on that legal document, that he is the President of CofS International.
    http://www.sptimes.com/2008/03/12/images/Scientologyinjunction.pdf

The Vice-President of CofS International is Bob Adams and we know he's still around, still with that title, so maybe we need to badger him more. Adams last appeared in public at the recent Sandy Springs GA FailZone meetings and briefly on Australian TV news.

Hey Bob, where's Heber, your own boss? Aren't you curious or is there something you aren't telling your members?

I think all current IAS members should be prodded to ask this question. It's pretty damn arrogant for the President of the International church organisation to ignore all those heavy hitting IAS donors.

Hey Tom Cruise, John Travolta, Nancy Cartwright, Anne Archer etc, YOU know who Heber is and have probably met frequently with him in the past and even dined with him at large functions and at the celebrity centre etc. Don't you wonder why you've never seen him for years yet he remains the international president of your church?

Just where the fuck is Heber? That's all were asking.
    Come on, wheel the old fucker out for us, you chickenshits.
  21. anonakatie Member

I would think we would need a contact person out in LA to deal with the police, if we file this with regard to Shelley. How about Bunker? Anyone else interested in the position?

LA Anons want to weigh in?

I'm willing to push this but we probably need local as well.

Maybe we need a new thread just for this. And I'll post something over on ESMB.
  22. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Good point.
    What Anonakatie is referring to is this Marty Rathbun's blog which says Rinder said he's still in Hemet.

There is a Heber thread on ESMB which is 26 pages. I haven't gone though it myself, but if you want to here it is.
  23. urbanhawk Member

There he is!
    [IMG]
  24. DeathHamster Member

Bull! If Heber is guilty of real crimes, then let him face real prision, judged by a jury of his peers.

Otherwise, he should be freed of his physical bondage by Scientology in hopes that he'll throw off the mental bondage.

Leave no prisoner behind.
  25. Anonymous Member

Heber doesn't deserve to die in a hole like a rat without a trail. Although from looking at enough ex-sci stories I have a feeling he should die like a rat.

I do find it interesting that Marty wants him now. The current (at least as of 2008 by court documents) president of the Church of Scientology International speaking out against DM and supporting the quickly shaping up Marty cult would be a nice feather in his hat.

inaftertinfoil and dontworryaboutmarty
  26. AnonKat Member

There is absolutely no doubt it helps him. no tinfoil needed. Every sane person wants to do things that helps oneself.

For the rest. Enough people dissapeared without a trace.
  27. Anonymous Member

Sorry, I meant trial not trail. Must have been a freudian slip. Although missing without a trace is just as bad if not worse.
  28. AnonKat Member

What will he be trialed for then.
  29. Anonymous Member

Well actually, I guess you can't be tried for disconnection. But I imagine that he could be tried for several other things. But it is all speculation. I wonder how much he knows about all the other shit the cult does. He has been around forever, even before DM. He was to spokesmouth for the cult after and/or with Young while also being CSI president.

But this is all conjecture on my part. I don't know.
  30. Anonymous Member

fixt

3507zt2.jpg
  31. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

^^^^^ Looks like Heber's "Sock" to me, more sox on da table 2.
  32. Anonymous Member

For all the folks that might not know about Heber and wonder if "knows" things.

WHAT IS SCIENTOLOGY?

33. FreakE420 Member

1139907-wheres_waldo_box_large.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

just curious, since Heber was implicated before in moving people from country to country (see FBI raid), could he be subpoenaed for any trails that might have human trafficking involved, you know since he is a senior manager in Scientology?
  35. AnonKat Member

shoopable

RevHeberJentzxch.jpg
  36. FreakE420 Member

Shoopable? I thought it was shooped! Whats with the wig on the dude with the mustache?
  37. Anonymous Member

I just wanted to point out that karma does not exist.

Carry on.
  38. Obvious Sock Member

It's amazing how delusional some people remain pertaining to this issue.

Heber is NOT a victim.

Heber is a VOLUNTEER.

Is someone who voluntarily smoked 3-4 packs of cigarettes a day for 30 years - and ended up with CANCER - a "victim"?

Is someone who drank a fifth+ of Jack Daniels a day for 30 years - and ended up with - CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER - a "victim"?

Is someone who gorged themselves with obscence amounts of food for their entire life - and ended up with LONG TERM HEALTH PROBLEMS, NO LIFE AND AN EARLY DEATH - a "victim"?

I someone who used, abused and betrayed as many people as he/she could for 30 years - and ended up USED, ABUSED AND BETRAYED - a "victim"?

For the intentionally clueless and exceptionally thick headed...there is such a thing as CAUSE AND EFFECT.

Heber was totally AT CAUSE here. He is now suffering the EFFECT.

I know. I know. You want to say, "But, this is not right!". Yeah. Says you.

Heber sewed bitter seeds and is reaping a bitter harvest.

I don't note that with glee, but, facts are facts.

Everybody "reaps what they sew". It has been that way since the beginning of Man.

You can continue to argue with Reality, but, it won't change a thing.

Why don't you just find a good solid brick wall to bash your head against until Reality changes to the way you think things should be. For all the good it does you.

I'm not glad to see that Heber (or anyone) suffers. I would like it if everyone (including Elron and Little Slappy Miss Cabbage) woke up, gave up their evil ways and lived happily ever after.

The fate of Heber should, IMO, be widely publicized and used as a cautionary tale.

Elron did some really bad stuff and ended up paying the price.

Why should Heber (or you or me or anyone else) be any different?

Heber set all of this up. He spent most of his life spreading as much nastiness as he could and now finds himself mired in nastiness.

CAUSE....meet...EFFECT.

BTW, the foolishness of all of us here on this planet is almost never correct by any other means than PAIN.

It may be that Heber's only hope of waking up is to finally to "hit bottom". Of having enough of the PAIN that he will be willing to see what he has done most of his life to get him into this situation.

The ex-$cilons that have left the CULT (especially after long term enslavement) have mostly left because they couldn't take the PAIN any longer.

Funny thing about Human Beings. We usually require PAIN to change.

If you try to 'Play God' and "save" people from their PAIN...they will generally never change.

Here's a new flash for some of you. PAIN IS NECESSARY.

Rinder and Rathbun had enough PAIN to escape the CULT...somewhat.

Neither of the two has had enough PAIN to come completely clean. Yet.

There is more PAIN to come.

One of the worst things you can do to someone is to remove the PAIN they need to change.
  39. Obvious Sock Member

Tell Heber that.

He is a perfect clear cut example of Kharma being alive and well.

Carry on.
  40. AnonKat Member

hello skeptic