Customize

Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anne Ominous, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Karma does not exist. It is a woo concept.
  2. AnonKat Member

like voodoo
  3. Obvious Sock Member

Kharma is nothing more than CAUSE AND EFFECT.

Same as "YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SEW."

Are those also "woo"?
  4. FreakE420 Member

RevHeberJentzxch.jpg
  5. AnonKat Member

Why is kama so slow than and an excuse for inaction ?
  6. Obvious Sock Member

Who says it's "so slow"? You?

Who are you to say what the 'right' time is?

How do you even know what the 'right' time is?

"Excuse for inaction"? What makes you think you have the slightest idea what the 'right' action is? Let alone the timing for it?

You're still at the point where you are fighting realizing that there is such a thing as CAUSE AND EFFECT (by whatever name/term you use).

Kharma, Cause & Effect, Reaping What You Sew are neither fast or slow.

It/They always act at the precise right time and in the precisely right fashion.
  7. AnonKat Member

Thank you for your blurp

Well I am a person that does not think it is right that there is such a thing as an RPF and that people reside within it.

And the right action is whatever action or actions needed to remedy that situation.

And inaction means doing nothing. I think I said it allready to you. If you believe in doing nothing it is od to find such a person as you on Protest site
  8. Obvious Sock Member

I never said I believed in doing nothing.

Ego driven pointless motion in not the same as right (effective) action. Basically, it's the opposite.

The $cilons are not the only ones capable of footbullets.
  9. Random guy Member

Quit the karma bit people, sitting around discussing philosophy will not help bring the cult down.

So, who's on the missing-list? Heber, Shelly, who else?
  10. AnonKat Member

Spell out your percieved foot bullet than
  11. Obvious Sock Member

Orly?

You mean you don't yet see how?

You don't yet understand?

Is it possible you are missing something?
  12. Random guy Member

Enlighten me please, Sock.
  13. Anonymous Member

The existence of People such as Francisco Franco suggests to me that Karma is at very best inconsistent.

Perhaps you are merely looking at cases which reinforce your belief.

Anywho a discussion of Karma is probably better suited to another thread while this is reserved for the pragmatics of finding where the people Co$ has vanished are. And perhaps developing a strategy of bringing these people to greater public awareness.
  14. AnonKat Member

thank you kind sir !
  15. Anonymous Member

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]"EXCELLENT" ![/COLOR][/SIZE]

s_hub3.jpg
  16. Optimisticate Member

The problem with going and looking for other people is that many may be found to have left scientology and are safe and sound but do not want the publicity. I know I wouldn't want to admit to a past with scientology, and I'm sure there are many out there who don't want to either. Sticking with ppl like Heber and Shelley - people who are/were very public scientologists who suddenly disappeared from view - would probably be easier unless other proof is offered up.
  17. Anonymous Member

Yeah, let's trust the definition of 'karma' from a guy who can't even spell it.
    It's 'karma' damnit, not 'kharma'. 'H' would imply an aspirated consonant, and the 'k' in Sanskrit 'karma' is NOT aspirated.

*facepalm*
    The stupid.. it hurts.
  18. Anonymous Member

^^^
  19. Anonymous Member

Not everyone reaps what they sew. It is a tag line that lets people hope bad people will get their just desserts. Old sayings are old sayings. Lots of awful people have nice long lives and die in their sleep, as well as many children die each day because of lack of food or medicine.

People like Bernie Madoff are not in prison because karma came to him, but because he was charged with a crime and sentenced after not thinking ahead when committing fraud. If you do not gather evidence for criminal activity, bad people will get away with it. If they don't pay for their crimes in this life, they ain't gonna pay anywhere. All those CEOs and hedge fund managers that made a ton of dough at the expensive of the US economy...nothing is going to happen to them. The people that could go after them are not doing so. Must be nice to have a lot of money and power. Miscavige is like them, the only difference is a lot of people world wide aren't letting him get away with it without a fight.

tl;dr

Karma does not exist. You want bad people to pay, you have to help make it happen.

ps, despite what exes say, I think Heber is probably a dick and if he is in SP jail, good.
  20. Obvious Sock Member

Bull > China Shop
  21. Anonymous Member

Why the fuck does any anon care where Heber Jentzsch or Shelly Mscavige is.... seriously??

Both are long-time, very committed Scientologists, and who have been RPF'd in the past, long before they "disappeared."

If Julie Christofferson Tichborne or Lisa McPherson's aunt Dell were posting on this board, they'd probably question why there is all the outpouring of concern for poor Heber... who, if you remove all the cult PR and the love-soaked moonbattery being spread by the "Independent Scientologists" in Marty Rathbun's circles, Heber remains one of the most cruel, vindictive, deceitful & hated Scientology leaders in the last few decades.

Same with Shelly Miscavige who was well known for her vindictive, retaliatory mean streak. And many, many Scientologists suffered under the nose of these two.

You think that if Heber & Shelly were to suddenly reappear that they'd all of a sudden be jumping to leave Scientology and raise hell against Miscavige? Alot of ignorant anons out there.
  22. Obvious Sock Member

Sanskrit cannot be translated directly into English.

Your use of the term "aspirated consonant" was a transparent attempt to appear knowledegable. It didn't work.

(Hint: It's not necessary to try and bluster and bamboozle if you actually know what you are talking about.)

There is often more than one accepted spelling for a word. (e.g. Theater vs. Theatre)

Karma and Kharma are both accepted spellings. Neither one is 100% 'correct' in a sense. Each is a phonetic approximation using English sounds of a Sanskrit word.

Next time, you might want to Google or use a dictionary prior to posting.

"The stupid.. it hurts."

Yeah. I would imagine it does.
  23. Anonymous Member

Tellin' ya man, the next mutha that writes 'kharma' or 'reap what you sew' is gonna get reaped sow baaad...I'm loosing it, I tell ya...LOOSING IT!
  24. Obvious Sock Member

lol!
  25. TypingChimp Member

Because it's an uncomfortable and embarrassing question for David Miscavige and other Scientology leaders. Heber and Shelly (and Rathbun and Rinder for that matter) can rot in hell FAIC, but the question puts a spotlight on other nastier goings on in the cult, and anything that makes (*) angry and/or uncomfortable makes me happy.
  26. Anonymous Member

Fuck yeah. If Shelley divorces him, the war chest shrinks, the locations of all of his money disappears, messy divorce, she digs up dirt on him. What's not to like?
  27. AnonKat Member

I am not sure about the money but it sure will be messy
  28. Holl Anon Member

You don't think Miscavige has thought of this?? Shelley won't divorce David and leave the cult alive. Too much at stake.
  29. Anonymous Member

I agree that that is DM sentiment and I suspect that she probably wanted a divorce and that is why she disappeared. It would be great to get her out, though.

BTW I was going to say the locations of his cash will be made public (not disappeared), but he may have moved it.
  30. Anonymous Member

Rly? Why is she different from Heber?
  31. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Spot on! Anthing that makes the midget angry is good for me. Anyone else heard the rumour he is hiding in Colombia? No dox dont ask.
  32. AnonKat Member

He popped up again at LA just before his birthday.

FREE HEBER !
  33. pedrofcuk Member

Ah, Heber singing "The Impossible Dream" back in teh day, seems so prophetic now.
  34. Anonymous Member

he thinks the world of you

hebermotivational.jpg
  35. TypingChimp Member

But was it really DM or was it a body double? After all, Hitler was rumored to have several.

On a related note, is it really Godwining a thread if the thread has already died?
  36. Obvious Sock Member

I believe it is a clear cut case of Godwining.

Bringing Hitler into a thread - even in the case of Thread Necromancy - does constitute Godwining.

Mods? Can we get a ruling here?
  37. TypingChimp Member

The mods have spoken. One point taken away by the judges. I feel lurved. :)

Edit: In retrospect, it was a textbook case of Quirk's Exception.
  38. Gottabrain Member

AnonKat,
    Nice job spotting the Scilon Sock so quickly. I'm impressed.

Human Rights. A fair judge & jury. Nobody held captive against their will outside of the law.

You go, AnonKat.
  39. AnonKat Member

Not really , He is a kind of guy that keeps us sharp. I can however see how you settled on that conclusion.
    Having someone questining your ideas can result in better ideas. As things stand now I think Heber will be the last one out if he gets out alive at all.

He got infracted for Godwinning. Godwinns law

Unlike on ESMB or on scientology blogs and messageboards it is not populair to bring the German guy with the funny mustach into the Game.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  40. TypingChimp Member

But I did it for teh lulz! I was just bringing a little, tiny taste of the Dome upstairs.