Customize

Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anne Ominous, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

I'm more concerned about your mind thought on this weird shit!
  2. Anonymous Member

Isn't Heber supposed to be in jail in Spain anyway ?
  3. Smurf Member

Nope. The charges against were eventually dismissed and all bail moneys returned to the cult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heber_Jentzsch
  4. Smurf Member

5. magster Member

Heber can rot in his hole that he created for himself... Or he can be like Rinder and get himself out.

Why are people feeling sorry for this old arse?

Marty's blog and followers talk about Karma, and what goes around comes around. Doesn't that mean all of the upper nut cases still left there? Or are we all suppose to give this guy a free pass?

I say NOT!
  6. Anonymous Member

According to ppl on ESMB, the last time Shelley was seen in public was at her father's funeral. She was under guard and not allowed to speak to anyone else.
  7. Anonymous Member

Shelly Miscavige is about 46 yrs old or some, How the hell would Heber be with her at 75 yrs old? C'mon ?
  8. thefatman Member

When was that?
  9. Smurf Member

August 2007. "My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them. I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing."

http://www.forum.exscn.net/archive/index.php/t-1333.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/b/barney-barnett.html

http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/barneybarnett/
  10. magster Member

Wonderful, another woman lost in the jaws of Scientology, just like Heber Jentz.

Why do I feel like I don't care?
  11. Anonymous Member

Menopause?
  12. Anonymous Member

lynndie1.jpg
  13. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

I heared Scientologists use this phrasing probably because Hubbard used it somewhere in a lecture?
  14. Anonymous Member

"You made your bed now lay in it" ? I dont think it was coined by Hubtard.
  15. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

Okay my bad, second language and all. How about "He who fits the shoe should walk the streets in it" ?
  16. Anonymous Member

"If the shoe fits" ? Not Hubtard either. Keep trying.
  17. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

I'm sorry. I consider Jentzsch every bit as much of a victim as any other RPF'er. Before he became a leader, he fell victim to the mindfuck, and now it's suspected he's a prisoner of this cult. Some say it is karma. I say he's just another one of Lafayette Ronald Hubbard's victims. Also, if it makes the CoS uncomfortable, it's good.
  18. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

It seems reading Rathbunsblog makes me learn a lot of metaphores than :)
  19. Anonymous Member

We want him out because Miscavige wants to keep him in. Geddit?

The minute you start wishing people stayed in the cult to continue to be punished by their system (as opposed to proper justice) then you are as bad as they are.
  20. Anonymous Member

This is a crime when done on war combatants and Islamic terrorists who kill us; but is a Scientology religious holy rite, as interpreted by Federal Judge Dale S. Fischer.
  21. DeathHamster Member

If the shoe fits, lie in it.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Triumph Member

if the shoe is tossed...duck ..... George obviously read Hubbard
    500_George_Bush_attacke.jpg
  23. Re: Where is Heber Jentzsch?

/r/ more evil face of miscavige or lustfull one
  24. Anonymous Member

Recent photo of smirking Miscavige, for shooping

[IMG]
  25. Jeff Jacobsen Member

KFI Radio - May 5, 1991

This is some classic Heber on the radio, with Dennis Erlich and Priscilla Coates. Heber gets more and more bizarre as the interview goes on, such that the host cuts his mic, yet Heber goes over to Dennis' mic and keeps going!
  26. RightOn Member

Wasn't it Hubbard who said "if the shoe fits..... steal it?"

HA HA HA

and in that recent photo of DM...
    DM WAS wearing his wedding band at previous events, but not this one?
    Has he stopped wearing it?
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Heber Jentzsch

By Mike Rinder, April 6, 2015

Quote:

This is another of the endless lies scientology spins to the world:

Subject: Re: Your Contact Form
    Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 19:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Dear Xxx,

A while ago you wrote in asking who was the President of Scientology.

That is Mr. Rev. Heber Jentzsch.

What made you interested?

Best regards,

Brian Hinojosa *

Heber Jentzsch has had NO position in scientology since around 2004 when he was first put into the Hole. He has not been sighted in public except to attend his son’s funeral after his ex-wife shamed him into it. He attends no scientology events. He answers no communication. He is unavailable to the media.

He is no more the “President of Scientology” than Guillaume Lesevre is the “Executive Director International” (the most senior management executive in all of scientology according to L. Ron Hubbard — this is the post Hubbard said he held when HE ran scientology) or Ray Mithoff is the “Senior Case Supervisor International” (the highest technical terminal in scientology, also according to L. Ron Hubbard and the person responsible for assuming his “hat” as the technical czar of scientology).

If any of these people (or anyone from “International Management” – including WDC, International Executive Strata etc etc) were actually on post, wouldn’t they attend the most important events in scientology? At least as a token gesture? The public are expected to attend. Events like L. Ron Hubbard’s Birthday celebration? They could just jump on the plane that Dave flies down to Clearwater and it wouldn’t even cost them any money. Same thing to go to Atlanta (or they could have been put on the bus if flying would be too good for them). You can bet not a single one will be in attendance for the “most monumental event in scientology history” – the opening of the SuMP. Just as none of them were present for the previous most monumental event in scientology history, the opening of the SP Building.

Warren McShane, in a deposition I think, said that Heber is “on a sabbatical” or something like that if memory serves. It is a more artful lie – but that is what he is known as, the artful liar (Miscavige has told me and others many times that Warren McShane’s ONLY plus is that he is a good liar). Why can’t they just say “Heber was removed from post” or “Heber is no longer on post”? Because it would raise too many red flags about a much beloved person in scientology. And it would raise another question — “Who is the President now?” Another can of worms. They don’t have anyone to be President — and Miscavige doesn’t want anyone taking any of the spotlight off himself. And if they did name someone, that person would have to make appearances and would be sought after by the media…

So, the pretense goes on. And this dweeb doesn’t even know there is no such position as “President of Scientology” – the position is “President of Church of Scientology International.” He just pumps out the party line that Heber Jentzsch is the “President” has probably never laid eyes on the man. He answers this way because that is what the script says to do.

Heber Jentzsch, like Shelly Miscavige and any other leading figure in scientology has been disappeared. And apparently everyone simply accepts this as “normal.”

Source and comments:
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/heber-jentzsch/

* Brian Hinojosa - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/b/brian-hinojosa.html
    • Like Like x 2
  28. The Wrong Guy Member