Customize

Where is Tommy Davis?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I haven't seen much from Tommy D ever since he admitted that Scientology was possibly based on a lie. Where is he these days?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

I'm interested in where he is. It'd be great if he started to make a noise that upset the cult.
  3. Anonymous Member

His low-life wife got cancer again Tommy is a trust fund baby so don't expect him to man up unless he can make some $$ of it.
  4. DodoTheLaser Member

I don't think Tommy will speak any time soon. Not until it's safe enough for him to violate all the NDA's he probably signed on his way out. He probably took some IAS money from DM too. Perhaps in 2015. Or never.
    I would like to hear from him too, but I keep my expectations low on that one.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. From Smurf on OCMB:
    It is known that her mother, Cindy, lives in a condo in downtown Austin.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jessica-feshbach/57/a61/3ba

At the time of her father's death in 2011, she was still using the last name 'Rodriguez"..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/71740927/Kati ... ate-Waiver

Licensee Name: Jessica Anne Feshbach
    License No. 621042
    License Type: Salesperson
    License Status: ACTIVE
    Expiration Date: 07/31/2013
    Licensee Phone: 512-328-0022
    Broker's Permanent Mailing Address:
    923 WESTBANK DRIVE STE 100, AUSTIN, TX 78746

Sponsor Name: Wilson & Goldrick Realtors Inc
    License No. 502779
    Expiration Date: 12/31/2013
    Licensee Sponsor Date: 7/23/2012

https://www.trec.state.tx.us/newsandpub ... earch.aspx

Jessica's employers: https://www.facebook.com/westlake.realestate

Confirmed: Jessica Feshbach Davis is now a realtor.

jessica%20photo.jpg

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=144342
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, it so hurts the Chanology cause to dox scilons, after all.
  8. Anonymous Member

Is his wife's condition related to the amount of asbestos that is proven to be contaminating the scientology Freewinds ship?
  9. She must be somewhat better if she is working as a realtor, she looks good in the photo. She was said to have leukemia. Maybe her mother in-law did a touch assist that cured her.

Jessica used to be Katie Holmes best friend.
  10. AussieCase Member

Leaving scientology is not always easy, heck simply leaving the sea organization is not easy, and I do not wish leukemia on anyone. I hope she is getting, or has gotten proper medical treatment, and is well.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DodoTheLaser Member

I think it was more like - "Jessica was assigned to be Katie Holmes best friend".

I hope she is doing better though too.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  12. AnonoLily Member

I thought she was Katie Holmes assigned guard and thought police.

OOPs Sorry Dodo, ya whupped me to it.
    Gotta read and then speak.
    Naw, who am I kidding....
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. DeathHamster Member

It's too bad that he wasn't assigned to Int Base.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

who fucking cares about the little rat-brained bitch anyhow.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. blownforgood Member

I agree.

He signed the papers and cashed his check never to be heard from again. He'd have to pull a Debbie Cook in order to speak out and he would have to in turn admit that he helped Dave Miscavige ride off into the sunset knowing full well he should be behind bars.

Tommy does not have the balls. He was always soft and that is why we have not heard a word. He still either thinks what he did was right or can't admit it was wrong. Either way, the karma train will catch up with him if it has not already.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
  16. He loves me and doesn't want me to disconnect.............never mind, I also signed the papers. Everyone's doing it.
  17. What did Tommy do apart from appearing on TV? I mean what was his part in Scientology Sea Org?
  18. blownforgood Member

Do you have the Google wherever you typed this?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Tommy is in Austin with his wife.
  20. Anonymous Member

Interesting...
  21. DodoTheLaser Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

OK, so it wasn't Tommy Davis BFG spoke to. Yes, I'm still trying to guess correctly ahead of the announcement.
  23. The Wrong Guy Member

Tony Ortega posted this on Facebook this morning:

Anne Archer's having a cocktail party tonight in LA for her Scientology front group, Artists for Human Rights, and we heard a wild rumor that one guest might be her son, Tommy Davis.

Anne Archer, Terry Jastrow, and could it be Tommy Davis, at film reception tonight? | The Underground Bunker

Excerpt:

A few days ago one of our many tipsters reported to us an intriguing, but fragmentary conversation overheard in a Los Angeles hair salon. It involved a Scientologist who was feverishly talking into a mobile phone, spewing the customary acronym-heavy jargon of a Hubbard follower.

While our tipster couldn’t get every word down, the point of the conversation indicated that “Tommy” was coming to town and was on the “RSVP list,” and “Anne” had been called to confirm that Tommy was, in fact coming and Anne had said yes. Also, “they are here, but just for a little bit and going to Dallas for a few months. They are definitely out.”

Now, we’ve never really understood why the mainstream media seems to have such a fascination for Tommy Davis, but if they’re really jonesing for a glimpse of him, it might be worth the time to send a photographer around to see if any snaps can be taken of Anne’s guests arriving at her party tonight.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/25/an...-tommy-davis-at-usc-film-event-tuesday-night/
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

No party pics?
  25. RightOn Member

people love to hate Tommy Davis. he has been such a spaz boy in the past.
    He is much more interesting then Mum entertainment wise
    But she is much more interesting protest wise because of all the COS disseminating she does
    well, that is how I see it
    • Like Like x 3
  26. Quentinanon Member

Tommy Davis was the scientology crime syndicate's most eloquent spokesman:

tommdavis.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  27. blownforgood Member

BTW - He's Tom Davis now... No more "Tommy"
  28. Missfit Member

interesting. I wonder who Tom is.
  29. Quentinanon Member

The new and improved Tom Davis.
  30. The Wrong Guy Member

That was a wise move. And we can assume that you find yourself being taken somewhat more seriously now that you've started calling your self Blown instead of Blowny.
    • Like Like x 4
  31. rickybobby Member

[FUNNY]
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I wonder if he knows how much fun we had at his expense. I really miss those days when he was our favorite chew toy. He was so easy to mock.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

3-tommy-davis3.jpg
  34. Anonymous Member

Breeding maybe? Assuming Jessica has recovered and the illness does not prevent pregnancy - her age says they should hurry a bit. But just relaaax - and good luck. I think they could be good parents.
  35. Malory Member

I loved the vid where a group of Anons pulled up beside him at the traffic lights.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Yes, that one was great. I may try to dig that one up for a few giggles.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. DeathHamster Member

TommySCOHB.jpg:original.jpg

Tommywargle.jpg:original.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Malory Member

Please do! I tried looking for it a while back but no joy.