Customize

Where is Tommy Davis?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2012.

1. blownforgood Member

Well here's the kicker - Jessica was never really sick! It was a rumor started by the Scilons to justify her and Tom leaving! She is fine! She DID NOT have cancer and was not dying. Turns out the only thing her and Tommy were sick of was Dave Miscavige!
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Marc, I heard that from another source (no dox available, but I've read that in forum comments somewhere). I tend to believe that she was not sick because to be so seriously ill with leukemia (ill enough for them both to drop out of sight and claim that she is bed ridden) sometimes means that the patient isn't off traveling in Europe a few months after going into "treatment". She may have a form of leukemia that is treatable but strange that it would get to a stage that may call for a bone marrow transplant or other severe chemotherapy, but then goes to travel not soon afterward?

The story didn't make sense to me, but I suspect that she may actually have something that the cult then blew up into their usual irrational fabrication with no foundation in reality. They are good at that.

Of course, there are exceptions and many different types of leukemia but even those on maintenance chemotherapy drugs have to be super careful in exposing themselves to disease, and travelling on an airplane is like sitting in one big germ tube. People that have bone marrow transplants are usually hospitalized for quite some time to stay in a sterile environment.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. But not L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology?
  4. Is Jessica still working as a real estate salesperson?

JFeschbachKHolmes.jpg
  5. genoramix Member

that's pretty cool to know...but since he has blown, does this make DM the leader of Anonymous now?
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Tommy doesn't want his mommy to disconnect. He is still a loyal Scientologist.
  7. Anonymous Member

does anyone know where the fuck is tommy oh sorry tom w. davis?

did he route our in secret as his wife suffered from cancer?
  8. Anonymous Member

See post #41.
  9. & #6
  10. jensting Member

Well, it's a good thing that she did not have cancer. Tommy Davis can continue to be the leader of Anonymous - he's doing a great job. David "he is NOT insane!" Miscavige can always ghost-write some more rubbish wearing his "Karin Pouw" outfit, and there really is no need for a physical spokes-person to go on camera and stuff.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. 423 Member

You mean this http://www.trec.state.tx.us/newsand...seeDetail.aspx?inType=01&id=ng&inLicno=621042
    The local paper has it covered, but wish they had the clip of him yelling at the Tobin and Childs and especially my favorite interview supporting OTIII.
    http://www.statesman.com/news/enter...in-gains-some-prominent-scientologists/nT4P2/

"In fact, the two are living in the Westlake area in a home that they purchased in May of last year, according to property tax records. Feshbach’s mother, Cindy, lives in a downtown Austin condo. And Jessica’s father, Joseph, died in August 2011 while riding a bicycle on a path in the Sun Valley neighborhood of Elkhorn, Idaho."

So I wonder if she is buddies to the local golden gloves scilon who visited Ohio back in 2008 to silence an exmember.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Take this with a pound of salt, but I just found a Jessica Feshbach at Mod edit:dox removed ffs people report this stuff. We can't find everything!

I'm not sure what name they bought their house in the upscale Westlake area, but I wasn't able to find any homes purchased under Thomas W Davis or Jessica Feshbach on Blockshopper. Maybe others can find the address.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westlake,_Texas

I suspect that the Austin address is an old one, and that they rented when they first came to Texas.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Hello Smurf, Didn't you get ban for posting personal information of people before? If we don't allow Anons to be adddressfaged we shouldn't either with scilons. so go fuck yourself posting personal information.
  14. eddieVroom Member

And you failed to edit the quoted data out...

amdissapoint.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  15. i need to find him - I am going to make him physically pay for his BBC intimidation and the hell he had created for others.
  16. I',m on my way.....just set me free

17. Anonymous Member

Threatening physical harm is not acceptable here. We do not condone violence.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. th3host Member

looks like everything went offtopic.
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

So, Tommy's bitch never had cancer, huh? I wonder how that rumor came about!
  21. Anonymous Member

It's not that difficult when you think that the cult had to release an acceptable truth or have the doubting Thomas types (heh) wonder why he left. It's likely that he routed out and the wee one started this rumor himself. I recall reading it from Smurf on another site and he got it from someone on the inside.
  22. DeathHamster Member

Hey, look what I found (parking page):
    Was Tommy in danger of blowing back in March 2011? I'd love to see the smear page that they would have put up.
    • Like Like x 11
  23. Random guy Member

Very nice find!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. rickybobby Member

Ooooooo.... this is a FUN game!

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: WHOISJESSICAFESHBACH.COM
    Created on: 30-Mar-11
    Expires on: 30-Mar-14
    Last Updated on: 01-Mar-13

Registrant:
    CSI
    6331 Hollywood Blvd
    Los Angeles, California 90028
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    domain director, csi 3670b684abcf61e6e78555185f9dfe929833bd01.png @scientology.net
    CSI
    6331 Hollywood Blvd
    United States
    +1.3239603500

Technical Contact:
    domain director, csi 3670b684abcf61e6e78555185f9dfe929833bd01.png @scientology.net
    CSI
    6331 Hollywood Blvd
    United States
    +1.3239603500

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS69.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS70.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    • Like Like x 7
  25. Anonymous Member

Most excellent find RB and DH. This one is particularly delicious since it has the scientology.net link.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. DeathHamster Member

It's better than Where's Waldo, right?
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Anonymous Member

Now Tony Ortegas question of whether the website was the cults work or someone wanting to beat them to it is settled. Very nice work, chaps and chaperettes!
    • Like Like x 1
  28. I hope that Anne Archer is no longer associating with this bitter, hypocritical apostate, it would make her PTS and put her eternity on hold or perhaps the LRH disconnection policy that Tommy has never heard of can be bought out with cash or extortion.
    • Like Like x 5
  29. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 5
  30. Anonymous Member

tommy2.jpg
    What all will we find out about whales with Tommy and the Magic Dictionary?
    D. G. Flamand has done something in the Tommy and the Magic Dictionary Series that parents and teachers have attempted for decades – develop a curiosity for learning. Quoting from Tommy the main character, “I’m more grown up than yesterday,” he whispered. “I’m more grown up because I know more things now.” This author leaves the reader hungry for more information on the topics addressed and ready to devour more. This series is a must for curious minds of all ages.
    - Elaine Littau, author of the Nan’s Heritage Series

Yes, the author is a Scientologist.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. ExBSO Member

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: WHOISTOMMYDAVIS.COM
    Created on: 30-Mar-11
    Expires on: 30-Mar-14
    Last Updated on: 01-Mar-13

Registrant:
    CSI
    6331 Hollywood Blvd
    United States

Administrative Contact:
    domain director, csi domains@scientology.net
    CSI
    6331 Hollywood Blvd
    United States
    +1.3239603500

Technical Contact:
    domain director, csi domains@scientology.net
    CSI
    6331 Hollywood Blvd
    United States
    +1.3239603500

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS69.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS70.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    • Like Like x 3
  32. DeathHamster Member

And look who else got one back in March 2011:
    The jokes that the real Karin Pouw is in the Hole/RPF might not be far off, unless this was some kind of defensive registration. (CSI = Church of Scientology International.)
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Django Member

And just sorta tangential....

Domain Name: WHOISDAVIDMISCAVIGE.COM
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.enom.com
    Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
    Name Server: NS2891.HOSTGATOR.COM
    Name Server: NS2892.HOSTGATOR.COM
    Updated Date: 26-feb-2013
    Creation Date: 27-mar-2009
    Expiration Date: 27-mar-2014

No idea who Enom, Inc. is. A quick Google shows more than a few BBB complaints and RipOffReport entries, but I have no idea if they're Scn-related. EDIT: PROXY UP BEFORE CLICKING, JUST IN CASE.

Apologies if this is derail....
    • Like Like x 1
  34. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  35. DeathHamster Member

36. ExBSO Member

as soon as I started to speak out against the cult the first thing I did was buy my own who is domain name! lol
    • Like Like x 5
  37. DeathHamster Member

Defensive blocking like that doesn't really work. There's nothing stopping them from registering your full name under .org .net .com .tv, etc.
    Code:
    erictenorio.org
    karendelacarriere.com
    lucascatton.org

38. ExBSO Member

Very true
  39. DeathHamster Member

I think the "Was Tommy about to blow?" theory can be taken out and shot now. It turns out that they registered whois domains for everyone in the inner circle in March 2011. (In fact, three to nine domains each.)

Poor Bob Adams! They couldn't even remember how to spell his name and registered "WhoIsBobAdam" then dropped it a week later.

http://runelocus.tastereports.com/a...trar_id=1151&stat_date=2011-03-30&start=32600
    • Like Like x 3