Customize

Where is Tommy Davis?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

If you do get a smearsite, it is a true badge of honour, just as good as a goldenrod or one of their lame cease and desist-letters. Wear it with pride!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Mr. Thomas Davis, Esq.
    COB of Anonymous International

Dear Mr. Davis:

Please note that Hiding is located at -8.0 on the Tone Scale.

Much love,

Anonymous
  3. Anonymous Member

Goodnight sweet prince

tommydavisyells.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ExBSO Member

5. Goodnight sweet prince

tommydavisyells-jpg.207371.jpg

OTIX - The LRH Rabid, Foaming at the Mouth, Solo-Nut-Job Level...............

OTX - The LRH Pinks, Grays , Rum and Vistaril Level.................

th?id=H.4663364909531991&pid=15.1.jpg

(ahhhhhh............ so theta............thx, Ron)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Anybody member of linked in ?
  7. Anonymous Member

OT XI the Gay sex with Jack Parsons level...oh did I let something slip there?:oops:
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Mr. Magoo Member

9. Anonymous Member

And he's not a real estate agent...
  10. Mr. Magoo Member

LOL. Shows you how well I've been paying attention. Maybe it's his wife that is in real estate. Obviously, don't ask me.
  11. Smurf hates my guts, a lil bit
  12. Seconded.
  13. Anonymous Member

Doxing culties is acceptable here, particularly when the info is widely available to the public. Smurf doxes children with cancer. That is not acceptable here.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. There are over 100 Thomas davis's in Tx and I don't trust any of you nigga's to get the right one.
  15. Quentinanon Member

I guess you will have to meet him in person. Tommy has the distinguishing feature of an anal sphincter where the rest of us have lips.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

So you've looked?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Yes.
    Then I stopped.
    I have a tremendous dislike for Davis, but doxing him (at least to me) serves no pupose.
  18. Post to self
    You/me has not put the letter r in the appropriate place in my/your post.
    No nice things for me/you tonight.
    <3 me
  19. BlackRob Member

Fuck Smurf.
    • Like Like x 5
  20. Gerry wrote to Tommy Davis because of Mark Rathbun's acknowledgement in Memoirs that Hubbard’s affirmations or "Admissions" are Hubbard’s. According to Lawrence Wright, Tommy and his fellow Scientologists and their agents had told Wright and others at The New Yorker that Gerry had forged these documents.

Gerry's letter: We got Tommy Davis' lies

The letter contains links to earlier letters Gerry had sent Davis relating to statements Wright attributed to Davis. Gerry again asked Davis to correct his false charges.
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Sorry but reading again the Affirmations and other dox it occurs to me that since the internet now has all the info on LRH being nothing more than a fat, lying, sex abusing, fat dead cunt - anyone who has signed up to the cult since 2008 deserves to be fleeced.

If you can't Google a cult before committing your dumb ass to a billion year contract with them, fuck you, I'll save my sympathy for those who deserve it.
  22. Anonylemmi Member

I don't hate or despise them. I feel sorry for them. I do not want to hurt the members of the cult. I want to hurt the cult. Hurt it til it does not exist anymoar.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. He might like that so no
  24. ITT