Customize

Where's Kirstie?

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by portlandrobin, Sep 13, 2010.

1. portlandrobin Member

Where's Kirstie?

What happened to Kirstie Alley's planned "big reveal" in August? Here it is mid-September and she has appeared to be in hiding for some time. Has anyone seen any photos of her taken in the past month or two? Wondering how that Scientology weightloss thing is working out for her...
  2. JMBrandon Member

Re: Where's Kirstie?

maybe she imploded in on herself?
  3. Anonymous Member

the sci-fast plan has caused her to fall down a drain where she is stuck
  4. subgenius Member

Probably the same as with $cientology minus the extra hype.
    Can't $cientology, by itself, handle weight?
    If not that, what?
    What?
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe she has such weight that excess gravity/mass collapsed her into a Black Hole?
    We may need to ask Stephen Hawking.
  6. subgenius Member

"Fix'd that for you."
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm not sure even Hawking could make predications about a mass that huge.
  8. Anonymous Member

She is in Italy.
    Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley) on Twitter
  9. Lorelei Member

Personally, I'm relieved her fat butt isn't currently shilling her fail of a "reality" show on the telly every five minutes.
  10. Anonymous Member

She's prolly undergoing humungous amounts of lipo, jaw clamping, stomach stapling - anything the fuck so she can make a dramatic entrance and announce to the world that she lost weight via the Kirsty Cult Diet Plan.

Then, all the fat and useless fucks will run out and to get some which will contribute to lining the pockets of the stupid fucktard dwarf who in turn will carry on corrupting and infiltrating every orifice of the USA that it can.

But then again..... maybe she's on vacaton!
  11. Anonymous Member

And on the subject of vacation..... does Rufus ever take one?

Rufus, dude I'm worried about you. You put long fucking hours on WWP - fancy some drinkies some time? I've got such a thing for scary male mods!
  12. RightOn Member

good luck to her around all that italian food! mangia!
  13. Anonymous Member

RightOn!! Shame on you for perpetuating the fallacy. Italian food is NOT fattening!

It's size and type of sauce that's important!

A big fucking portion of pasta with a big coronary sauce will lead to a Big Fucking Kirsty Alley Fat Ass!

A 90g portion of pasta with a little tomatoe, basil and extra virgin olive oil will followed by a little red wine will lead to a contented, happy Anon. ;)

But Kirsty has no self control so...............
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SOJOA Member

Funny you mention that cause I was talking to the wife about it and how her new diet program was working......no show.....nada.

Watch she has liver poisoning.....and 400 pounds now.

Had to edit. We dont not watch her show....i wont allow her too. lol. No supoorting of CoS in this house.
  15. SOJOA Member

Speaking of again....was her show renewed? Anyone know>?
  16. Gary Moore Member

Please give the TL;DR version of what's in that KA Cult shit!

Why the fuck can't people just control what they put in their mouhs or at least move a bit more to work it off? It's not rocket science.

Sorry but I really don't understand the need for gimicks when it comes to weight control!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. SOJOA Member

I agree with you personally.....I dont understand weight issues cause I dont have one but who knows. Im sure others would disagree with me.

All I know is she was sucessful and hot while she was on Coke.....now she has a failed career and is obese.....THANK YOU SCIENTOLOGY!

I think we all know the better answer now......
  18. Anonymous Member

Well bless my soul! No sooner do I post this and Rufus takes a break! Would you Adam & Eve it?

Bless you Rufus - come back soon!
  19. Anonymous Member

LMAO! Love a JD & Coke myself! ;)
  20. RightOn Member

OMG.
    you're kidding right?
    You obvioulsy have never had my chicken parm or eggplant.
  21. Anonymous Member

NO! I'm not kidding. Both my parents are Italian and I'm not FUCKING FAT like FUCKING KIRSTY ALLEY nor are any of my family and that includes cousins! My gran is 92 and still going strong!

What are your ingredients babe? Any dish can be abused to cater for a FAT FUCK!

Most Italian dishes are abused - TRUFAX.

A true Italian pizza does not contain all the crap it does in the USA and a true Italian pasta is not accompanied by half a fucking ton of cheese and cream!!

Excuse the over abundance of "fucks" but this thread is about "FAT FUCK KIRSTY ALLEY" and I don't wish to be accused of derailing from that FAT FUCK KIRSTY ALLEY now do I? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  22. portlandrobin Member

I agree with whoever suggested she is hiding out getting massive amounts of plastic surgery. I know she had the face fat sucked but this job will take a really large cannula. I think a needle the size of a manhole cover should do the trick. I recently lost 15 pounds by cutting back on food and increasing my workouts. Wow - it worked, and my loss averaged about 2 pounds per week with no money spent by me to a third party who claimed to have the answers. From what I can tell researching this BS Organic Liasons (what a weird name), the morons buying into this program have no more success than I have had, and I am sure many of them have less or none.

Kirstie started this thing in February, right? Shouldn't she have lost at LEAST 60 pounds by now? So where is she? Come on out Kirstie, please!!:eek:
  23. RightOn Member

yes I know all this.
    But I don't roll like that.
    If you are going to make an italain feast, do it right. IMO
    Yes it is fattening, but only have it once in a while.
    I don't put cheese and cream on my pasta, only sauce and mozz on the chicken and eggplant parm.
  24. Triumph Member

plastic surgery gone wrong has transformed her into Mickey Rourke
    mickey_rourke_plastic_surgery.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

Uhhhhhhh!! "Italian Feast" - WTF?!

WTF is an Italian Feast when it's at home?

Like I said, ANY COUNTRY'S FOOD CAN BE ABUSED!! Dude, abuse away! Enjoy your heart attack but don't blame Italy for YOUR abuse or else we might re-ignite true Mafia fair-fucking-game-policy and we DEFINITELY don't play nice!

You fuck with our pasta: we fuck with your religion - m'kay? Ahem...........sorry about that. .......ahem!!!

Love ya RiightOn. :)

p.s. not to derail: KIRSTY ALLEY IS FUCKING FAT! AS FAT AS A FAT ASS FAT PERSON CAN BE FAT, FAT, FAT. YES SHE'S FUCKING FAT WITH A BIG FAT ASS AND A FAKE FUCKING CULT FAT ASS FUCKING FATE CULT DIET!
  26. Bipolart Member

Sooooooo.......what time is dinner? :)
  27. Bipolart Member

Kirstie is fat.
    Kirstie is a fat ass.
    Kirstie is fucking fat.
    Kirstie has a fake fucking cult fat ass.
    Kirstie is on a fucking fake cult diet.

Yep.
  28. Anonymous Member

TRUFAX!
  29. Smurf Member

Her "big reveal" was supposed to be the Earth-shattering revelation that she would be appearing on this season's "Dancing With the Stars". The cast was announced on August 30.

No word on whether she was invited and backed out or she wasn't invited at all. Given all the media exposure to her announcements to her "big reveal", I'm betting she was planning to be on DWTS and backed out over a contractual or pay issue.

The poor celebs only earn $200,000 for participating and bonuses if they are in the top 3.

Kirstie Alley “Too Chicken” For Dancing With the Stars
  30. Anonymous Member

OR POSSIBLY BECAUSE HER HUGE FAT FUCKING FAT ASS CULT DIET WAS A FAKE AND HER HUGE FUCKING CULT ASS WAS TOO FUCKING BIG FOR FOR THE COSTUMES!

It's a possibility!
  31. FreakE420 Member

Is that a fat joke?

WHERE'S KIRSTIE?

WheresWaldo.jpg

Oh, nevermind,I found here!
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Simonymous Member

If she gets any bigger, her dancing around could certainly shatter the Earth!

No, I take that back, that's mean. I shouldn't make fun like that. Kirstie is almost 60 years old, and many gain weight as they age. The reason I only half-assed take that back is Scientology tells you you're able to control matter, energy, space and time. Obesity falls under matter, so why does she have to resort to a diet plan? Can't she just postulate the weight off in one second? Should be EZ for an OT. Scientology FAIL.
  33. Re: Where's Kirstie?

My vote for the new Anon avatar.
  34. Anonymous Member

Yeah well you dont get to vote! Thats for mods only.But I second it.
  35. Re: Where's Kirstie?

Ahhh...nothing brings out the lulz like a KA thread.

*Fight club*

It would be great if she got caught losing a massive amount of weight by artificial means and attributing success to her Failprogram and KSW.

Can you bring some to a raid?
  36. Anonymous Member

"Many 60 year olds gain weight" - Hmmm! ... not 60 year olds being abused on the RPF!

And whilst I'm here I want to add ..... - being abused UNDER THE NOSE OF THE USA GOVERNMENT which HAS THE AUDACITY to call out other countries for human rights abuses when they ignore the very same in their OWN BACKYARD FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES - iis unbelievably vile and disgusting.

Clean up your own shit before you start hurling it at others and fucking take your stinking cancerous cult out of our countries thanks very much before we start cutting off their tax exemption .............oh wait.........
  37. Anon21420 Member

hmm, I wonder how she fares up against rosie o'donald? or is it the other way around?
  38. Anonymous Member

With an ass that big, the question isn't where she is. Its where she isn't.
  39. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Not in my back.... Hey! WTF is THAT in my backyard?!
  40. Anonymous Member

follow the slime trail, if it gets less moist as you go then turn around because you chose the wrong direction to follow, watch for discarded tv shows and fad diet product boxes; you can track your progress by their expiration date if necessary