Customize

WHITE HOUSE DOUBLE CROSSES US

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Graham Berry, Oct 3, 2011.

1. RavenEyes Member

Do you know, for a fact, that the FBI isn't "going to seriously investigate the cult"? No, you don't. Marty doesn't know, Marty's "ZOMG SEKRIT SOURCES" don't know, and Graham doesn't know. Scientology doesn't know, either. Maybe they won't investigate/maybe they never did investigate/maybe they stopped it - but these people don't know for sure. Remember, it's not a petition to investigate the cult. It's an investigation into why the investigation was stopped. Speculative, and full of unsubstantiated assumptions. There are things others know that would tend to show these accusations to be untrue.

This is something that concerns me. Graham "hears" the investigation is closed so he jumps onto a petition to investigate this, and writes the petition as a scathing accusation against the feds. There's no dox provided, only that someone "told him". Everyone jumps on the petition bandwagon.

Then, tonight, someone "told him" that the petition rules had changed. He immediately jumps to conclusions, including using the words "double cross" and "dirty pool" without even looking at the site to see if the changes are applicable for this petition. He then says on this thread that he's written a scathing email to the White House, and wants WWP to act/react. See the pattern?

We need to stop assuming things we "hear" from others (especially so-called secret sources) is true. I find it amusing that those who condemn Marty for lying or exaggerating about other things he says but them buy off on his story that the investigation has been stopped/bought off, and the petition hook, line, and sinker.

I'd probably sign it if it was asking the government to investigate the cult, but I'm not signing a petition asking for the government to investigate the reasons why the investigations were dropped or whatever - because I don't know that to be true. Not that anyone cares what I do...
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

Lucky timing.
    So, if the scilons now wanted to start petition of their own then they'd need to get 5 times more than ours in the same time frame. Bonus! That's about as likely as Herro having sex (with a human) before he's 35.
  3. Anonymous Member

Do you? No, you don't. I'm betting you still leave teeth under the pillow so the tooth fairy will leave you a quarter.
  4. Anonymous Member

Laudo Pro Verum.
  5. Could be a triple cross.........
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Vel mauris vitulum taedio
  7. Anonymous Member

So if nearly 7,800 petitions are submitted and lets say that 1/4 of them get 5,000 people to sign on. I am guessing that they will not take time to directly address the hypothetical 1950 petitions that get 5,000 signatures. That could be newsworthy for that other party to mention. "yet another promise the white house doesn't make good on..." or "They don't understand the magnitude of what they promise..." the challengers to the WH might say. If we don't get a response we deserve, it may not be the end of the line.
  8. Caveat emptor.

Also caveat canis.
  9. Anonymous Member

Obscene dog??
  10. RavenEyes Member

No, I saved them to make a pair of shoes. You like?

teeth-shoes-sculpture.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

It's remote reverse black dianetics evolved on the net. Until the last two days all scilions will think that the petition is dead. Then it will be over 9000 just like last time. Then many engrams will be implanted in scilons minds. And they will explode like volcanoes.
  12. xenubarb Member

Also carpe emptor, Scientology's motto.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

Ride si sapis
  15. 3rdMan Member

In other words.

24v7k8p.jpg
  16. Herro Member

Lol Graham, never change.