Customize

Who have come to this site but have been runaround??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Innersanction, Jun 14, 2013.

?

Wtf ...why can't i post!

Wtf..whats a poll responce? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wtf? 3 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. Innersanction Member

Ive been trying to place a few posts and each and very time im being averted to other pages, or being told to sign the encaption where there is none! Wtf...is this site now censored and running scared too???
  2. Innersanction Member

Oh great...here come the fucking trolls!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

You'll have more fun at 4chan. Go troll them instead. Kthxbai.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

What trolls? So far you and I are the only ones posting... Then again, people could be ignoring me and I don't see them...

Also: Do you know you can edit your posts within a 24 hr period? No need to double post if you want to change a post.

Next:

Nope. You could have a virus or a setting knocked loose or both.

What are you using to browse the web?

Suggest moving this thread to the Off Topic area.
  5. Innersanction Member

Gfy goofball. You suck ass!
  6. Innersanction Member

Oops...not you pro...so sorry. It takes so long for apost to actually post. Im actually using a onion tor.
  7. Innersanction Member

Nightowl i agree with the down thumb...that post was not meant for paro but the dude before who wastrying to set me up for 4 channel. I so apologize to paro. Not on purpose!
  8. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

No problem. I have a thick skin. Also, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt till you prove otherwise. So far, so good.

It could be Tor. I've noticed problems with certain sites using Tor and it fitting your problem's description.

I'll be honest: I am not a Tor pro. I am sure another member could help you with issues with tor. My first thought is that something is set wrong or it is possible Tor is having an influx of traffic (Thank you NSA!). If fixing Tor doesn't fix it, could be other issues like your ISP under heavy traffic or various other issues.

EDIT: The site also has hiccups from time to time. I just experienced one while posting this.
  9. Innersanction Member

K thanks PARO ...mucho gracious. Ya id bet my left nut its a ISP. The ever seeking "eye" .
  10. Innersanction Member

Paro...you could not see the following post before yours?

You'll have more fun at 4chan. Go troll them instead. Kthxbai

It was a anon post!
  11. Innersanction Member

Anyway thats why i said what i did.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

Dome(lock). This. Retard.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

???

Are the experimental drugs I took today really LSD or am I missing something? Where is Nightowl in this thread? Hope it isn't a flashback....

Anyways: No problem and I kind of guessed it was the Anon.

Your very welcome.

It could also be XenForo acting up too (the software behind this site) as sometimes I post something and am unable to see it right away (as it did in the second post I did in this thread)..

Hope that helps!
  15. Innersanction Member

God...please...oh please sometimes grant me a dimension sometimes where i can escape the physical factor and mobalize to a certain space worldy...and physically where as i can kick some goofy fucks ass to curb his tendency to look down upon. Its beyound me...how some pimply faced youngster...who has no pubes is able to think so highly of his own being! God...grant me this wish that i can grab his neck and just give a slight twist..and i soooo promise ill read that bible!
  16. Innersanction Member

To anon...with care!
  17. Innersanction Member

Nightowl gave a thumbs down...then retracted, retraced back as anon paro. I have checked out my settings and i think it is my isp, but who knows. Ty for the help though. Greatly appreciated.
  18. Innersanction Member

Oh lordy???...ya you are gay arnt you!
  19. Innersanction Member

Its ok sista...invite us to ur same sex marriage...n i might even have a beer with ya! But...dont look down upon till you closely look in the mirror urself...brosis!
  20. Innersanction Member

Paro...im not directing this crap at you although with my commas and statements it looks like i am. Its towards the anon mfer who is busting my balls...he walks the walk but then hides ike a bitch...but ty paro for the help.

K anon...ya trollfag....where are you?
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

For a few minutes I couldn't start threads, but it OK now. Maybe there were technical glitches. My window pane is just now kicking in so I'm not sure about that reality thingie.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It's ok. I knew you weren't directing anything negative at me. So don't worry about it.

To be honest, I got something pressing here away from the keyboard. So my attention really isn't here right now.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Quick! Parox is gone! RUN AMUCK!!!!11!1!!
  25. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Whaa? When did I ever become that important? I don't want that! Too much pressure!!!!
  26. Kilia Member

I suspect more that you have a computer virus too. Please check your machine out.
  27. Also, psychosis. Please visit a shrink.
    Check your directory for Dianetics technicians. They'll sort you a free mental health check right up.

</troll>

I am a Tor pro.... It's best to consider it like a sword with 2 pointy stabby ends.
    ie, unless your skilled at your art and know what your doing. It's best to just put it down before you lop your own arms off.
    ie, ie, Using Tor badly will get you far more attention from paranormal investigators, faster... Than just posting your paranoid ramblings here directly.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

You um, aaaa, umm. The umm. So anyway, wat?
  29. veravendetter Member

30. Who have come to this site expecting... lolwut.