Customize

Who's Cashing in on Scientology Besides Scientology?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ravenanon, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Why would anyone give their life savings away.

That is just plain dumb

Especcially in this economy and that goes tripple for American citizins
  2. Indies give their life saving away to other indies to get auditing by such people as Karen de la Carriere. Others “train” each other on the brainwashing techniques with checksheets written by LRH#2, Mr. Dan Koon (applause). The enormity of stupidity is staggering.
    exIndie
    This message by exIndie has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  3. What blows me away is that this motherfucker is married to someone that wrote a book about a cult where the leader is a lunatic, yet he is an independent. Comes to show his LRH = good, DM = bad.
  4. anon8109 Member

DOX or GTFO
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Didn't take long eh ~

trainwreck.jpg

sheesh.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. wtf? how is that a derail? the title of the thread is very clear:
    Who's Cashing in on Scientology Besides Scientology?

Indies, including Karen de la Carriere and Dan Koon are making money out the of brainwashing. interestingly enough Karen talks shit about the tek yet she audits people. Dan Koon helps his wife with the book she wrote, yet he swears by LRH. Hmm.
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Welllll, ya know, when you invest so much time and effort into something, even if it is a fool's quest, many people will try and hang onto any possible shred of it, just so they don't feel like they were totally ripped off (which, as many of us know, is exactly what it is, a giant fucking scam).
    Face it, the one part of 'The Tech', which works well, is the scam part, in fact I think most likely its really the only part which does work, subtle, insidious, smoke & mirrors. Hubbard knew exactly what he was doing, ripping people off.
    Try to understand/forgive those who are still grasping at the straws, trying to justify the enormous expenses in learning how to be fools. Some eventually come around, some others? Not so much.

*sigh*
    • Like Like x 3
  8. JeffreyA
    This message by JeffreyA has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  9. Mariette Lindstein is yet another ex cultie with an axe to grind. She was as nasty as Marty when she was in the cult. She is reciting the same mantra “look what they did to me and everything bad I did it’s because they made me to.” Come the fuck on who is going to believe that? Some of these ex culties are as bad as disgruntled spouses who claim it’s always the other spouse’s fault and never their own.

[IMG]
    Indies...not
    This message by Indies...not has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  10. I think these losers should seek the help of a shrink because they suffer of attention whore deficit disorder, AWDD. They are in the cult for as long as it pleases them, then when they leave they want publicity and attention.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  11. xander meehan Member

Well well.... finally some one who seriously gets it.... I like you big time...
  12. xander meehan Member

I like you to... Sheriff Baca... I wonder what the taste in his mouth is... like maybe.... Wavy Davy's Johnson....
  13. xander meehan Member

Very excellent point
  14. Wow, Dan Koon The Indie is writing Ron Miscavige book. WTF?!? Is it going to be the same old LRH=good, DM=bad??
  15. xander meehan Member

I have a favor to ask of you folks. I would like to specifically dig up all of the Scieno Info on Dina Merrill. Anyone who can point me will be greatly appreciated.
  16. Anonymous Member

17. xander meehan Member

I would also like to see if her current husband ted hartley is Scieno
  18. xander meehan Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

There's nothing with Ted, Teddy or Theodore at Scientology Completions.
  20. xander meehan Member

Dina Merrill had two children that are now deceased that may have been involved with the Scienos..... This is really important.... this is hopefully going to nail some of the people involved inside the government that allowed Lisa to be murdered.... so they had advanced knowledge....
  21. xander meehan Member

It is my view, singularly at this point, that Lisa's murder was absolutely premeditated... that far more people were involved than you could possibly believe...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. xander meehan Member

You see this is far far far deeper and more corrupt than can be imagined....
  23. xander meehan Member

I believe the same may be true for Kaja Ballou.....
  24. xander meehan Member

Thanks Night Owl....
  25. Random guy Member

Poor Kaja Ballo's death was very much the cult's fault, but not their intention. While the cult is a cesspool of stupidity and bad, they have nothing to gain from killing potential new members. Dead people can't pay (or reg) others. When it comes to scientology, it's all about money.

Lisa McPherson used to be a good earner for the cult. She was young and pretty and very insecure. The cult abused her insecurity and charm to get horny old men part with their money. In the end it broke her, and the cult was more concerned with any PR "flap" than her well-being, resulting in her horrible cockroach-infested death. The cult's callousness and need to play god/doctor makes her death absolutely their responsibility, but it is also equally obvious they would prefer to have her alive and continue milking stupid old men for them.
    • Like Like x 3
  26. I just read somewhere that Dan Koon was the ghost writer of [COB’s father] and it is all about how LRH was awesome and his son was totally awful. Hmmm … fishy fishy fishy!
    notmArty
    This message by notmArty has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  27. xander meehan Member

These are very very very interesting statements. I saw Lisa one last time in Los Altos, just a short ways away from Stanford University. She was out visiting briefly. We talked for maybe 20 minutes tops. I hadn't seen her in a very time prior to that.
    The time frame was somewhere between 1991.5-1992.5. I have never been able to pin down the exact date. I think I know a way to do specifically that.. Regardless your statements are extremely interesting. They don't fit whatsoever with other published statements, including but not limited to statements by her supposed boyfriend at the time. Yet it would fit with them attempting to cover up any potential evidence. Why am I saying this? I am saying this pursuant to the nearly complete amount of her personal belongings that went missing upon her subsequent death. That has always been really strange.
    I seriously appreciate your statements. It helps me understand more.... since I knew Lisa since she was born, her death has always seriously caused me pain. Did you know Lisa personally?

Kaja on the other hand, I see completely differently than you. I have much different ideas, and right now I am not willing to disclose what I believe has happened. Nonetheless, I seriously value your input. Thank youvery much. I would like to pm you and talk further
    TIA
    Saxxx
  28. xander meehan Member

You are so damn funny... while being 100% right on at the same time...
  29. Random guy Member

I'm basing my understanding mainly on Janet Reitman's account. She devoted three whole chapters to McPherson's tragic death. Here's a short recap by Ortega:

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/th...ling-scientology-no-10-lisa-mcpherson-6708132

I live on a different continent, but like any good little Chanologist I've read up on her a bit.

The Kaja Ballo case happened closer to my home turf. Her father is a fairly well known Norwegian politician, and he wrote a book about the loss of his daughter.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. xander meehan Member

I always appreciate your responses. Good information to know.... I want to talk you a lot more in the future... thanks for the responses as always.
    Saxxx (Xander)
  31. xander meehan Member

Leah Remini: "Being Critical of Tom Cruise Is Being Critical of Scientology Itself"
    us-logo-pink-106_102336.png.cf.jpg
    October 24, 2015
    1445711271_leah-467.jpg

Leah Remini: "Being Critical of Tom Cruise Is Being Critical of Scientology Itself"
    Leah Remini has been very vocal about the difficulty she’s had in readjusting to her life outside of the Church of Scientology after leaving it two years ago, but in a recent interview with ABC's 20/20, the actress revealed the extent of her struggles
    “The decision to leave is… you’re giving up everything you’ve worked for your whole life,” she says in a preview clip of the interview, set to air on Friday, Oct. 30. “I think people need to understand that this was my whole life, and I want them to understand that this is how it happened.
    ”Remini, 45, very publicly denounced her association with the church in July 2013 after more than 30 years, and doing so, she says, meant having to recalibrate her way of seeing the world.
    “As time goes on, you begin to lose touch with the real world,” she says. “The mindset begins to be ‘Us against them.’”
    Additionally, the former King of Queens star says that other Hollywood mainstays who are a part of the church suddenly become off-limits.
    “Being critical of Tom Cruise is being critical of Scientology itself,” she claims, adding that anyone who dares to disparage either was deemed “evil.”
    On her TLC reality show, Leah Remini: It’s All Relative, the actress has admitted to seeking therapy in order to help her transition.“
    I decided that it’d be a good thing for me to start therapy because we all go through things in our lives, and with leaving the Church of Scientology, you know, there’s a lot of feelings, and I really didn’t have an outlet for that,” she said on the season 2 premiere of the show. “Now I have somebody to talk to who could prescribe drugs … I joke!”
    Remini’s constant talk about Scientology isn’t particularly welcomed by the church, however. In May, a spokesperson reach out to Us in response to Remini’s claims about Scientology."
    Given Leah Remini's insatiable desire for attention, it comes as no surprise that for two years she has been incapable of moving on with her life and remains obsessed with shamelessly exploiting her former religion in a pathetic attempt to get publicity," a spokesperson for the church told Us Weekly in a statement.
  32. DeathHamster Member

How's your cancerous Multi-Level Marketing program working out?
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/potential-anon-tweaks.129339/#post-2551924
    • Like Like x 1
  33. DeathHamster Member

Can't afford any more PIs?
    • Like Like x 1
  34. xander meehan Member

Why don't you go get back on your squirrel cage, on your squirrel run, sit the fuck down, STFU, and re-read what I wrote. I haven't even completed the entire concept YET, fool. It will never be motherfucking network marketing, You obviously have a major reading comprehension problem.
    xander meehan
    This message by xander meehan has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  35. DeathHamster Member

Trying_To_Look_Badass-e1365041598232.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  36. xander meehan Member

No... not trying to look badass, I just suffer fools poorly.... Since you think the plan is such junk, why don't you explain why.
    Hence, do you have a plan to help Anony? If so...
    What would be your plan to help Anony?
    How would you support the global Org of Anony?
    How would you provide transparency, security, safety for everyone?
    How would you go about assembling a funding mechanism or mechanisms of the technology types that could seriously assist in the issues raised in the above previous last statement?
    How would you accomplish overcoming the hurdles and issues surrounding the penetrations at just this site?

Please note, nearly every organization comprising the various global protest groups faces these issues. What I have suggested in no way would change the basic historical nature of Anony, how it was organized, who its participants were then, or who they will be in the future. Hiding our collective heads in the sand serves no one.

For Anony to survive in any meaningful way in the future these issues must be addressed. Anony needs the financial support in order to more fully complete the take down of the Scienos. You see.... when I embarked on this, it was with the singular sole mission, to outright kick their asses any way possible. So far I haven't heard or read a single line anywhere that proposes any solutions to these existing problems. It was only a matter of time before we arrived here.

When Anony star
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  37. xander meehan Member

When Anony started we had absolutely nothing, especially no money, zero in the money department. What we had was desire, ingenuity, an willingness to take risks, and push the envelope, We had a few other things.... we had an actual plan, a roadmap, and we had keyboards and displays... We had a reason... Lisa Mc Pherson... my extended family member... What do we have now? We and every other organization has been penetrated to some degree...
    We have to grow beyond this to continue... and actually be effective to at least a small degree...
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  38. thesneakster Member

I wonder which "we" to which you might be referring. Your profile says you've only been around here since July of this year. Have you been hiding behind the Guest account before that ?

By the way, you are attempting a whole lot of what they call "leaderfag" (if I am not mistaken). Great way to make yourself popular around here. ;)

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  39. xander meehan Member

That's because I have quit posting several times over the years because of the slap fests that go on here...
    I still don't really care what you think Indie.... Its not going to change my personal views of the Scienos, and it absolutely not ever change my views of the indies, period.
  40. ravenanon Member

Yes and Hobson is so well liked around here I would definitely use him as a model for my behavior.
    • Like Like x 3