Customize

Who's Cashing in on Scientology Besides Scientology?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by ravenanon, Sep 24, 2015.

1. thesneakster Member

So far, in the several years I've been here, the moderators have censured me perhaps three or four times for behavior that was out-of-line, that I recollect. So far, I've never been banned or temp banned, either.

Two thirds of my ratings a Like (see my profile). That doesn't seem too terribly bad to me.

Nevertheless, it is well that I am not here to be liked or admired.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. right out of ElCon Code of Honour, eh indie?

Stop promoting your brainwashing bullshit. it is not "needed and wanted" here (see what I did there?)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ya know, don't think Micheal pushes anything here, pretty sure he knows better and, he is (barring the fact he still sucks on elRon's stinky nipples to some extant, though maybe 'sipping' is moar apropo), what ever, he is not a threat to anything here as far as I've observed. Most here know what is what, can see through bs 'and so on and so forth', I think that having a person or two, who through their own experiences in the scilon empire, can bring a culty POV to light.
    Though personally I find anything Hubbard totally repulsive, and I am not defending Mr. Hobson's point of view on the matter, I cannot but feel that he is, somewhere in his deeply convoluted/confused heart, basically a good person, and a good ally who is capable of untangling some of the more obscure culty-crap if need be ( or asked). That we have at least one person willing to engage, I think, can be a boon/bonus, like the proverbial 'challenged step-child-who-can-tell-a-good-joke, what ever.
    This is my feelings atm on the matter, its kind of a non-issue to me, but as always, due diligence etc. etc..
    Outta here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    does this make any sense?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. ravenanon Member

getting your cult buddies to like your crap posts means little, but I went ahead and down voted that post to make up for you stalking me and some of my friends on here.

your other cred is rarely banned or whatever gibberish I've never been banned or censored or whatever words you chose to use.

As I said before and you didn't respond to , but did try to side track you have almost become my on the right tract measure so keep it up and enjoy your beans and rice
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RavenEyes Member

lol ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Stop fucking around with my wife Karen de la Carriere. She audits for money because I make none. My Big Bang book sales are shite and her paintings too .... hopefully it will pick up on Xmas. So in the meantime she audits people and makes some extra cash here and there (fuck you! not THAT way!!).
    So fuck off all of you EsPees motherfuckers, leave her and me alone. I am a white belt of Karate-Do and I can kick your asses.

Prove me wrong!
    j Swift
    This message by j Swift has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4