Customize

Why do Scientologists never answer your questions ??

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by iaxiloll, Jan 8, 2009.

1. iaxiloll Member

Why do Scientologists never answer your questions ??

Even after the Death of Jett, the tarnished poster boy Tom Cruise uses the word physical several times to answer the questions about Jett Travolta s death although we all know that his condition was not physical, or at least not exclusively. We are talking about psychiatric drugs here people!! Christ !! And listen to the parallels in Tommy Davis s answers. This Cult is Pathetic.

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6coEIPcgrQ&feature=channel_page]YouTube - TMZ;Tom Cruise on Jett Travolta s Death[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5vGzfPf_WE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - NBC : Mourning Jett Travolta , Lisa Marie Presley s reaction, Tommy Davis comments[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCW6cqltFg&feature=channel_page]YouTube - CBS News ; Scientology Beliefs On Soul with comments from Tommy Davis[/ame]

This is how Tom feels about psychiatric drugs although he later apologized for this interview in order to promote his Nazi film.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWyXOfrE8Yw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Todays Show :Tom Cruise on the History of Psychiatry[/ame]
  2. iaxiloll Member

Re: Why do Scientologists never answer your questions ??

I ll just leave this here. L. Ron Hubbard tells us all about epilepsy and how to treat it with scientology.

3. eddieVroom Member

Methinks the general public knows when they're being fed "talking points"...

FLUNK!
  4. Re: Why do Scientologists never answer your questions ??

The cult teaches that they are never to be on the defensive -- they are to attack at all times. If they can change the subject to turn the question back on their opposition, they'll do it; but if they find themselves backed into a corner by superior logic, they'll disengage to avoid saying anything to compromise their integrity.

Furthermore, having a "civil" conversation with someone implies that both parties have equal respect for each other, even if they disagree philosophically. The culties don't have that kind of respect for their opponents, much less us suppressives, so they aren't obligated to have a civil conversation whereby they show the simplest courtesy of answering pointed questions.

All that plus their communications courses are 100% bullshit, but that's obvious enough to go without explanation.
  5. CantPickaName Member

"Mr Davis..Why do Scientologists never answer questions ?"

"Well That would depend on the definition of the word "question" And since we are a church we do not recognize or not recognize questions...WOW LOOK AT THAT CAT OVER THERE!!!"
  6. iaxiloll Member

Lol How about this is for an answer. What do you mean by never ? Anonymous the cyber terrorists on steroids has never stopped threatening our lives and that of Tom Cruise since they stole and leaked copy right religious doctrine for the church of Scientology of Tom Cruise and put it on the net. ...WOW LOOK AT THAT CAT OVER THERE!!!
  7. Silver Scream Member

Maybe the scion morons don't want to tell you about their "religion" (cult) because they know that if they talk about it, people will be against them for being a scion. I'd be embarrassed if I were a scion too!!! :D
  8. Optimisticate Member

It's because they don't HAVE the answers, they just claim to have them.

Kitty!
  9. da5id Administrator

Funny you should ask that.. I was just reading through some scientology TR's the other day, and noting how it's exactly what the handlers do when confronted in Anon videos. (Think: Patty, Dan Murnan, etc)

Refund and Reparation - Drill: Handling Attacks by Staying in Control

(emphasis mine)
  10. Re: Why do Scientologists never answer your questions ??

They don't have the answers, they're too stupid to hold a srs debate.
  11. none given Member

Scilon please.

Scilons were the robot bad guys from an old TV show.

Scion is a car made by toyota. Mine gets 32 mpg in the city.