Customize

Why do we hate Iran?

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

While I support your defense against the intense amount of obnoxiousness often presented by some losers frequenting WWP, it would be helpful on your part to learn fast the culture of Anonymous, which frankly, takes pride in being rude and obnoxious for the sheer purpose of making others upset. You can never tell if they even really believe in their own words or are just acting to get a reaction out of you. Getting into a struggle with Anons who embrace this characteristic is pointless and will only distract them from their own personal misery they know not how to alleviate. Let them do it to Scientologists whom can't help but react.
  2. حمید Member

There are some statements in what you have mentioned, which I do not respect. I belive you do not know about it. If you want to know about them do write under your name to avoid leading some not yet matured be shown the way the were showed.
  3. moarxenu Member

I <3 Albalu Polo

albaloo-polow1-small.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Mark Cabian Member

That looks delicious!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonymous612 Member

a·non·y·mous

[uh-non-uh-muh thinsp.png s]

–adjective
    without any name acknowledged, as that of author,contributor, or the like: an anonymous letter to the editor; an anonymous donation.
    of unknown name; whose name is withheld: an anonymous author.
    lacking individuality, unique character, or distinction: an endless row of drab, anonymous houses.
  6. lulzgasm Member

Did a troll trolling troll start a troll thread to troll trolls that troll trolling trolls only to end up causing the trolling toll trolls to troll each other and themselves by misunderstanding each other's trolling of trolling trolls?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Mark Cabian Member

What's that in the rice - cherries?
  8. Anonymous Member

Cranberries?
  9. Robocat Member

They appear to be larger than cranberries. The one on top, which is in the most pristine condition, appears to have been pitted. I'm thinking it's a cherry too.
  10. anonymous612 Member

Meal ("Albalu Polo") is defined as "lamb with sour cherries".
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

I hate Iran because she wouldn't take me there> [IMG]
  12. Anonymous Member

13. حمید Member

I think you were previously received comments for that.
    NO. Efforts dealing with mischievous could not be understood and handled by few anonymous and mouses adding contribution to the mischievous in favour of clearly not hard to realize.
  14. Robocat Member

For the English speaking - this makes no sense as does much of your content.
  15. حمید Member

Maybe not just for noisy kittens but a real cat finds the catch.
  16. Robocat Member

Lost in translation. If English is not your fist tongue, no problem. However, you are incomprehensible.
  17. حمید Member

Do not even try it!
    PishPish
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Robocat Member

Does anyone know wtf you are are talking about?
  19. moarxenu Member

Yep. Those are Iranian sour cherries. OMNOMNOM

Recipe from My Persian Kitchen with moar delicious pix.
  20. SOJOA Member

Again another attempt at a cutdown and label. If you dont want backlash then dont start a thread like this.

Should I start a thread "Why do you hate Isreal" site examples of bombings and direct it at you?
  21. anonymous612 Member

I get that you're probably dealing with a language barrier, so I'll be specific.

The group of people who started this website are Anons. One of the key aspects of Anonymous philosophy is anonymous posting. When you don't attach your name to a statement, the statement can be judged on its own merits, not based on your name, whether you're popular, if you're a girl, etc. It can only be judged on how good the idea itself is. Therefore the idea of demanding people not post Anonymously is directly counter to the basic principles of this site and the other sites Anonymous exists on.

But I'm pretty sure you're just deadset on being a newfag, not on actually cooperating with the rest of us, so I think you'll probably ignore this. So I'm gonna go ahead and presume anything you post is just more worthless shit. Pity you don't post Anonymously, huh?
  22. Anonymous Member

Silence
  23. حمید Member

24. PresidentShaw Member

OP is amhadinejad

prove me wrong
  25. anonymous612 Member

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I used to dislike you because I didn't understand what the hell you were saying because of the whole "how do I spoke english" thing and I didn't like having to guess at what you meant. Now you're just being a newfag. GTFO.
  26. حمید Member

Actually, the information ministry in Iran has started a campaign which has alraedy been mentioned in this forum. Their activity started a few days ago on this forum. You can see some other threads with more obvious intensions. so if I would bet on this, I would put my dime on agents of information ministry.
  27. Anonymous Member

OP was anonymous.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. PresidentShaw Member

30. حمید Member

This is just entertaining but not worth the the resources. Back to reality, the regime of terror has had a very strong intrest in national religious feelings to have let them untill recently be the leading factor of journalisem in Iran. It is in fact deeply rooted in Iran and enormous resources are continiously reserved to deepen the root. Just welcom to reality and see how violence is educated. and they are promoting it to be the same in Iraq. I hope you will not forget the fact that most of these people you see in these video clips are those who suppress on demand and are accessing the rooted corruption favored by the enormous resources. Feel free in case of any question.

31. lulzgasm Member

I can vouch for what Hamid says on this at least. He already saved my bacon from one trap.
  32. lulzgasm Member

When trying to understand Hamid, just think Yoda. It works for me, anyways. :p
  33. Kruge Moderator

"Why do we hate Iran?"

"We" do? Fascinating. And how do you come to this conclusion, in a Forum dedicated, if all is said and done, to helping Iranians?
  34. حمید Member

For the regime of terror in Iran it is already clear what they will face soon. You can see the sign of disappointment and demoralization in the last speaches of Khameni when he is trying to resist by encoraging his followers to step with hope.
    Now as for you question and the inension of the thread with this title, I will have to say that Political ethics demand political calls and as morally it is wrong to call any of the personalities responsible for a regime of terror with political respect acording to political ethics, it then leaves the only alternative to be called as "Iran" in this case to have meant "responsible of the regime". So the main purpose of this thread in a forum dedicated to Iranian protesters against tyrani, is to ignite those being supressed against the dedicated in favour of tyrani and a try to stop the moral prespective of the Political ethics.
  35. Anonymous Member

"Iran: love it or leave it."

Has a nice ring to it...
  36. حمید Member

Do you really think so?
    Then you must get to know those, beliveing the same, yet with the same passion say you are wrong. I do not know where you are from but I am sure you will find some near you where ever you are, who can by experience show you the power of that passion which casue you wanting to change something in your statment with your face always red.
  37. Anonymous Member

Seriously, english or GTFO
  38. حمید Member

ill literacy is your problem. No language or abuse is to favor you as a writen remedy, if writen, you never know perhapaps I do swear.
  39. Anonymous Member

nekosexorale_1276164843.gif
  40. Anonymous Member

My literacy is not ill.