Customize

Why do we hate Iran?

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Anonymous, May 22, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Three most retarded Persian quotes ever:

2. حمید Member

I am sure it is not. Not All Anonymous are the same Anonymous.
  3. حمید Member

Are you trying to get my point. You will not get any royality.
  4. Anonymous Member

Ooh, are we referencing persians that got their asses handed to them now? Because I'm sure I can find some charmingly ironic Darius III quotes.

Failtard Persian leaders appears to be a pattern.
  5. Anonymous Member

BAGATELLE? What did they say?
  6. حمید Member

I don't think they will ever know.
  7. Anonymous Member

I am the same Anonymous.
  8. حمید Member

Pleased to know you. I hope you have not misunderstood my comment on "Iran: love it or leave it." as others. If you require a specific perspective, I will be glad to continue.
  9. lulzgasm Member

See? I told you he's Yoda.
  10. حمید Member

Wrong. But you can still think like a Yoda with or without a Nabi if you want to. To save you some more bacon in no time, buttering, is to earn you lol, lul fasting gasm a fest every time. what is your problem now with time? Netanyahu?
  11. Anonymous Member

I love how OP is the only one in this thread who has backed up there claims with evidence!!!!
  12. حمید Member

You know what the funny thing is about?
    The agents of Terror in iran are always using a few of these words," intrigue, sedition, temptation, insurrection, riot, seduction, devilry", daily, while one of the is the trademark of the terror "Khamenie" which is the words "Fetneh فتنه" which he uses any time he is helpless against the will of People in Iran. I can ofeten see the use of the word "OP" in this forum. I could not let go of it not asking, as you have marked it so obvious, Perhaps you can say who is this "OP"?
  13. Anonymous Member

OP means either Original Post to refer to the first post in a thread, or Original Poster to the person who posted the first post.
  14. Anonymous Member

Hai OP,

Here's some evidence about how Jews can live peacefully in Iran, one of OP's claims. They can enjoy cartoons with their children on state television such as the following:

15. anonymous612 Member

Ooh, where do I apply to receive the title "Agent of Terror"?
  16. حمید Member

Thank you! Now I am sure who are using "Fetneh فتنه" in this forum.
  17. حمید Member

Although you are very much qualified as long as their bad language is concerned, I advise you to apply for a nice course in a university, rather than what you have in mind. But no cheat as if one them.
  18. anonymous612 Member

1) Hot damn, I'm an agent of terror!
    2) Way to totally assume you know who I am, sweetcheeks. How do you know I'm not already in a university, or have a degree?

This is Anonymous, not everyone is exactly who you think they are.
  19. حمید Member

20. Anonymous Member

This thread has a charmingly insipid epicness to it.
    That's poetry, OP. For you...

21. حمید Member

This is just one case out of many. But let me tell you some thing about jews in Iran. I think they are one the most reserved minorities in Iran, which is in fact very bad for the democracy, democracy about, It was just a matter of coincidence out of boundaries, I hade a contact with a lady jew made possible just by her, to know a little about traditions and to be interrupted by the horn of her spouse when discussed some photos about festival of menstruation traditions. Years passing by, I realize it very disturbing to see it is both boundaries and the horn which are causing, such discussions to be discussed live alive,a stop even to so many climaterium experienced. Back to your video clip as one of many all are about brainwashing to have confused political leaders what it is about. Just take a look at origenal sources, out of boundaries, you will currently see as if Ahmadinjad and Netanyahu are runing for one and the same presidential, giving damn about easing the conditions which makes it possible for those live discussions to be alive. Just look at this video clip here

In returen to your video to see how stat TV is encouraging political sport in Iran in favor of nothing but the shame to human isolation / separation. It is definitely not an Iran we love but we hate.

Announcement foreign ministry
    InPersian: Announcement foreign ministry
  22. حمید Member

Not talking about poetry, the same she is crying is cried by so many others, so many places. naturally If it is, as many other cries, so wide spread then it is maybe appropriate to eliminate the such roots to prevent it as a cry and naturally if there is no clear plan for it already from start, it is going to be the same cry used it used to be.
  23. lulzgasm Member

I love Na'vi, they kick ass.

Netanyahu? Bleh. That worthless Likud upchuck is a traitor to his own people.
  24. Anonymous Member

fake empire vs fake empire