Customize

Why do you still protest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Why do you still protest?

THIS IS WHY!!!!!!
  2. Lorelei Member

Why? Because what has been seen cannot be unseen.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. fisherman Member

This is well said. The Anon-team protesting now is a very talented crew! BTW: Shawn Lonsdale is a strong motivation for me.

5. Anonymous Member

I think OP is right - I'm also losing interest and just follow the news now and then. I think we can stop protesting, since media, Ex's and some politicians do the job now. Scientology will be finished within some months, we already can go on with the next topic.
  6. Anonymous Member

OP asks: Re: Why do you still protest?

Lurk moar
  7. Anonymous Member

This thread makes me want to protest. Any Nashanons up for a day at the Flea Market?
  8. Anonymous Member

You are going to protest the sellers and traders of flea's ?
  9. Anonymous Member

Only the ones in the big yellow tent offering touch assists.
  10. TorontosRoot Member

Today will be another flash raid since my raid-cation. It'll be non-boring. A sign, a camera. No fliers as I have no printer.
  11. xoixoi1 Member

Why do I still protest? The dead body of Lisa. Those bastards got away with it. I cannot stand injustice.

I do it for the lulz too. But mostly for Lisa.
  12. Anonymous Member

The principle of Acceptable Targets.

I can handle my moralfag cognitive dissonance better if I'm trolling people who deserve it.
  13. Anonymous Member

Sorry, just kidding. Out of desparation, 'cause I'm sitting on my tax declaration - to which f* line goes the 80k pharma-money??
  14. Anonymous Member

I still protest because it's been working and it still pisses the Scilons off.
  15. Bipolart Member

I've been a critic since 1979.
    It ain't over 'til it's over, baby.
  16. Anonymous Member

I need the exercise to work off all the caek.
  17. i'mglib Member

For Susan Talbot, and Susan Lentsch. I will keep protesting until they get to see their daughters in the Sea Org.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnFQ4UmDGp4[/ame]

18. Anonymous Member

I'll be everywhere…Wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there. Wherever there's a cop beating up a guy, I'll be there. I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad, and I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready…And when our people eat the stuff they raise, and the houses they build, I'll be there too.

I started this war, and I'll be there when it is finished.

D

--
    "Oh pigno, can this really be the end?
    To be armed and dangerous in Palms Springs
    in my religious compound again." -b dylan
  19. Anonymous Member

Not everyone has kept protesting, but I think we tend to miss the benefit from even people who don't protest. They may not take an active role anymore, or even pay attention to current news, but if they have anything to say about it, nobody they know will ever join this cult, and even if they do, they'll have a way out again.
  20. Anonymous Member

Too bad RFW is gone, I would have loved to see this pic as evidence of the wrong doings of anon.

You know they would actually believe it!
  21. the anti Member

protesting does help, a lot of the time you get random pedestrians coming up and asking whats going on. just let them know. and no it's still going to be longer then just a few months, we still have a long battle ahead of us but from the looks of it we have hurt them a lot
  22. MuzicRocker Member

I have not yet begun to protest the streets. I have been following the war for about a year now but have not had the opportunity to pay the orgs a visit. I have been doing what I can; I have been doing what I can: talking to friends and family about the cult, doing school papers about the crimes of the cult, leaving YFTC cards around town and in L. Ron Hubbard book, and whatever I can when I see the chance.

I will be rounding up some troops for IRL protests soon in the Ottawa area. Bringing my friends and meeting up with the experienced anons in town.

Scilons may not know this, but stats can fluctuate without hurting the cause.
  23. Anonymous Member

<3
  24. theLastAnon Member

Some of this if I'm honest with myself.

Quite a bit of this.

Mixed with this.

And by "protest" I don't just mean in the streets as I've never been to an actual IRL protest (the planning for me to attend one in 2010 is going well; I'll be on the street at an org near you before the end of the year). Like many others here, I'm still doing my thing by taking on this wackadoodle cult from behind the keyboard. One thing anon has done is redefine what it means to protest. Protesting 2.0.
  25. Re: Why do you still protest?

That's deep, bro.
  26. moarxenu Member

Came for the lulz. Stayed for great justice.
  27. Re: Why do you still protest?

Cuz crazy convicted fraud L. Ron Hubbard's mindfuck continues to control and abuse so many, mentally, physically and financially and also cuz it's 1 big fucking scam, nothing else.

I like this quote as well:

28. fisherman Member

We always have one more Anon protesting than is necessary to end this vicious cult. I'm fourth in line behind that guy! ;)
  29. Anonymous Member

I still protest because I haven't fulfilled the terms of my contract with AstraZeneca yet and a job is a job.
  30. Rockyj Member

In re: to Wise Beard Man Old vids:
    What blows me away about Scientology & Mark Bunker's speaking out against this cult long before Anonymous came on board is that they're still TOO MANY parents & children in the cult who are willing to disconnect from each other!
    Too many fathers & mothers, too many brothers & sisters & too many wives & hubbies who become unnaturally but willing to throw their own people under the bus!
    THE REAL VICTIMS are the cultists' children! Why?
    Because these CHILDREN HAD NO CHOICE!
    PLEASE NOTE: Scientologists who are willing to end close relationships within their own families & and/or friends are doing so to save their OWN eternity!
    AND as a result I believe they must be the MOST self-centered, ego driven & narcissistic people of all time!
    WHY? BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS THEY WANT TO SAVE THEY’RE OWN FUCKING ASS!
    They think they have a chance of being superior then others but ironically most family members & friends, who may love the cultist do so out of unconditional love!
    I have NO DOUBT that the VERY sic & selfish part of all this is that Scientologists care only about themselves!
    TO THE practicing Scientologist:
    IF YOU REALLY CARE & ARE DEVOTED TO SAVING OUR PLANET WHY DON’T YOU & YOU’RE SO CALLED CHURCH SET ASIDE FUNDS TO HELP PEOPLE WHO CAN’T AFFORD TO PAY THE BUCKS TO SAVE THE F-N PLANET?
    BTW SCILON'S I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ANY OF YOU ANYMORE!
    GET OUT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!
  31. Anonymous Member

Damn bitch, calm down. It's not that big of a deal.
  32. Rockyj Member

33. Re: Why do you still protest?

Yes, your words of wisdom really make me realize i'm taking this seriously as well. Thanks so much for your great knowledge, depth and foresight.
  34. Re: Why do you still protest?

In dedication of this thread i am going to get 10 more people interested in protesting. Thanks OP for rekindling that in me because i forgot before i saw this thread.
  35. TorontosRoot Member

Best damn quote evar. Should be used for OSA-created bait posts.
  36. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't write all of these people off as being so shallow, even though many of them are. If people "disconnect" from family members, it isn't always just because they're being forced. If you look at the PTS/SP shit cultists believe, and it's very similar to the bullshit other cults use to pry people away from their families, if they disconnect from their families for being "SPs," it isn't just selfishness. They genuinely believe that SPs are the equivalent of Hitler, Charles Manson, and Zalgo rolled up into one person. And the characteristics of the SP given by Blubbard (which describe Blubbard himself very well) are the kind of thing that can be applied to anyone.

Add in that most of the purpose of auditing is to instill false memories in people (read the psychologist Elizabeth Loftus for how easy it is to do this), and the cult basically convinces people that their parents and anybody else attacking the cult are demonically evil, the equivalent of serial killers. Add in that the cultists who disconnect don't benefit from disconnecting. Instead, they get fed on by the cult until all their money is gone.

I have long thought that people should be given education in how to avoid predatory groups like cults, early on in education. However, the problem is that such education would also limit recruitment by the so-called "legitimate" religions.
  37. Anonymous Member

Because the church breaks up families. I like to keep it simple. But, that is the real reason for me.
  38. zalgo Member

È͚̑͗w̟͔͓̝̦̓ͭͯ̊̽̊̅ͫ̏w̮̗͎͎͈̏ͣͣͥ̃̍ͪ̚̚͘w̳̠͊͛ͫ́ͅ.̸̫͕͕͒̑͛͢.̾ͯ҉̫̫̦͘.̮̖̺̹͉̩̀͐̚.͉̘̟̖̭̠̠̿̉́̐̚.̩̮̗̘ͬ͆́́͢

Why do I protest?
    So I don't get r͓̼̫̜͙̻͔̪ͮ̅̂̋͞ọ̝͔̯̰̘̜̠̑̾ͦ̒̒͆l̛̘͍̘̲̙͆ͧ͐ͨ͒̍l̸̞͍͍̣̫̝̬̉ͧ̿̊̓̍͟ͅͅḛ̴̍̀̕d͖͉͎̮̲̉̓͊ͮͭ̒ͅ ̋̾͐̿ͮ̓́͏̡͔͉̺u̳͌ͯ̑ͨ̄̎̅͘p͎ͤ͂ͬ̋̓̋̀ with those guys :(
  39. Tofuman666 Member

I don't like seeing a dangerous cult masquerading as a religion and running pyramid scheme. Lolz are also nice.
  40. Re: Why do you still protest?

Seriously...

I have a lot of money invested in Kool Aid stocks. My motivation is greed.