Customize

Why does anonymous hate free masons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I was just wondering why anonymous hates free masonry. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding because it is a secret society? I found this on the web:

"When Queen Elizabeth 1st took the throne of England she made some laws against the Roman Catholics. Guy Fawkes was one of a small group of Catholics who felt that the government was treating Roman Catholics unfairly. They hoped that King James 1st would change the laws, but he didn't.

Catholics had to practise their religion in secret. There were even fines for people who didn't attend the Protestant church on Sunday or on holy days. James lst passed more laws against the Catholics when he became king."

You all have the internet and can read about free masonry. This is the concept behind it. Ya they wanted to persecute him for his faith, so he wanted to kill them and blow them up. Paying taxs to worship your god? That is not gods will. The coin is of this flesh. They even met in a pub like masons did back then to plot.

Honestly I know I am opening up a huge can of worms here for flaming, but please only respond if you have serious conversation. I was a little shocked to see some of the anonymous videos against free masonr because I deeply appreciate what anonymous is doing and stands for. Masons are NOT illuminati. George washington was a christian and used a bible from his lodge when he was sworn into office!!! Masons built the first white house. This is public knowledge it isn't like made up internet conspiracy stuff.

I honestly saw anonymous as a form of free masonry. Scientology is evil, and they used "god" to control people. Cults are evil and should be destroyed.

I'm a confused protestant that says his rosary.

Response?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

I don't hate something I know nothing about, and I see no reason to care.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

There are a lot of videos on youtube. I wonder if they are just wanna be anonymous? It is hard grasping and understanding something like this that is totally anonymous. lol.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

280617559_132.jpg
    Lrn2history

(What Anonymous, around here, generally hates are moonbat conspiracy theories.)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Well the history behind guy is pretty well known historically. The "ideas" can be seen as being closely linked to the "ideas" behind free masonry. There are a lot of "free mason" organizations. There are "ideas" that link them together. You know "ideas". Thats the big thing people not involved with free masonry don't understand. Honestly it is largely just a set of ideas that create a social club. Everyone gets in the government and companies to help their friends. There are masonic organizations to help troubled youth or provide brotherhood for men.

- Fuck the government
    - Fuck paying taxs to the government they don't take care of us anyway
    - Don't let the government in your church or tell you that you need one
    - Freedom is a really good thing
    - It is good to help people that are sick and need food
    - Money is not important

The only thing that some anonymous may run into is the requirement to believe in a supreme being. I'm sure there are some athiest anonymous out there. Not trying to get you all out to sign up in a lodge lol. I just like both very much. No comments on participation in either. I just really like anonymous.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I love You Tube as much as the next guy, but it is not necessarily a reliable, objective source of information, to put it politely. People make all sorts of videos about all sorts of stuff.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

We don't care about the masons, free or otherwise. James Mason maybe, but other than that not so much as a damn is given.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

@OP: Why do you still beat your wife?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

In pictures:

notasinglefwasgiventhat.png
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. Random guy Member

Do we hate the Freemasons? Somehow I missed that memo, I'll complain to our evil galactic Overlord at once!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. the anti Member

this is new info to me. sure thats not from a conspiracy theorist trying to PA anons?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

I don't pay attention anymore, but you may have noticed that there are a number of people who utilise the imagery, etcetera of anonymous, call themselves anonymous, and make tons of conspiracy themed videos.
    In my own observation, the makers of those videos do not really have a well-rounded education, and have very short attention spans, combined with a skewed world view, which they find ways to prove to themselves that it's the (their) truth. And, the people who comment on those videos tend to sound just as ignorant and dumb.
    It's like a close minded echo chamber, where light cannot get in.

in brief, it is boring.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Do not want free manson!

ap_charles_manson_dm_120405_wg.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. the anti Member

which is why we should make fun of them.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

YES
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

I'm just curious... what is it specifically that you appreciate about what anonymous is doing and stands for?
    (And, as far as i'm concerned, believe whatever you want.)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Freemasons should go back to their own country. Fucking immigrants.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. BlooAnon Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. WhiteNight Member

Errr... I wasn't aware that Anonymous, in any of it's incarnations, had an issue with Freemasons.
    We're usually accused of being an Illuminati front-group. Do the Illuminati and Freemasons fight? Or am I mixing this up with AC?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

seriously, i don't think that the people who make retarded claims like that even know what the phruck they are talking about. those are the same people who showed me the diagram indicating that we were governed by a marcabian space fleet, and that because someone made a joking diagram of shit, that it must be the gospel truth.
    i said, you know, you would have to believe in aliens in order to believe this diagram....and a crowd of dorks ganged up on me and said that i didn't know teh TRUF.

(lol)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Budd Member

Read up on Freemasonry and you will find it's "interesting" past, and why many connect it with the Illuminati and secret societies.
    Also, when Joseph Smith came up with the idea for the Mormon Church, a.k.a. the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, he based much of it on Masonic teachings: blood oaths, secret handshakes and ceremonies, mystery symbols, sacred aprons and other garments, and much more.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

If masons are free, then the ones we have in the basement are worthless. We won't get a time for them.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Wait... what? Latter-Day Saints groups are Mormons?!?!
    I feel like such a moron...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Dragononymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

That's true. then what is your point as it may relate to the OP?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. grebe Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

1. I hope it is from credible anonymous sources. I love teaching kids to go out and video tape cops. I like A.C.A.B. That is just an example.

2. Mormons being started by masons. Not sure if that is true. Some masons get a little carried away with their god, and god in general. It is the focal point to being a mason. I have known masons that started their own protestant churchs.

3. If a bunch of guys got together every thursday night, drank, and bitched about their wives. Having everyone that ever heard of this activity know absolutely everything that happened, would anyone give a shit? No. They air the documentary on free masons quite a bit on cable. Actually probably more than anonymous. Reasons for having secrets. Everyone wants to know what they are. Even if you don't have any.

Free masonry is a little bit slowing down with the younger generation. I don't care if you all agree with me a lot or not, but there are a lot of parellels. I was happy to at least see a kid sitting at burger king with a guy fawkes mask. Knowing there is no demolay chapter around.

Btw demolay was murdered by the king of france. He returned a wealthy crusader. The king hated him because he was a powerful knight. After tourchering him into giving false confession, demolay took it back. The good king took it upon himself to put him on a stick and set him on fire. I fucking hate the "government".

You can't kill an idea right? <3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. Dragononymous Member

As long as you're the only one with the idea, we'll be fine when you, sadly, get involved in a car accident <3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. grebe Member

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  31. grebe, i love that so much.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. -Money is not important

So pay your fucking taxes then!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I'm done. I dunno what any of this means.
    Cult_of_Done_Manifesto-714554.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

I got one of these as a gift. lucky cat.
    xl75001001_maneki_neko_1.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

It wasn't the 'government' as much as it was the 'evil catholic church'.
    • Funny Funny x 1