Customize

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

he will always be wiser than you
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

i'm wise enough to not trust Marty, so go fuck yourself
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DeathHamster Member

It's not that I can't forgive them, it's that they haven't asked for forgiveness yet.
    • Like Like x 8
  4. Anonymous Member

5. tazor Member

Ain't that the truth. This is disgusting.
  6. Herro Member

Lol you think he's raging because someone made a post on a blog nobody reads? Your fantasy world must be a fun place in which to live.
  7. Anonymous Member

It's not that they haven't asked for forgiveness yet, it's that they haven't admitted doing anything wrong.

(Or maybe they have - I don't pay too much attention to The Marty Club - feel free to link dox if they have).

Also that they're doling out the info one bit at a time for maximum PR benefit, rather than (let's say) reporting the more serious abuses to the police and then standing up as witnesses.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

Beg pardon?
    • Like Like x 8
  9. TrevAnon Member

10. Anonymous Member

11. I know there's something good that's supposed to come from this interaction between WBM and the pathological liar, but i still can't wrap my head around how he can support someone who admittedly hindered justice for Lisa McPherson.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. DeathHamster Member

Well yes, that too. (It is possible that they've done some private individual admission, apology, ask for forgiveness stuff. Who can say...)
  13. xenubarb Member

Now that Joan Wood is dead, the MRs are the only source left who can tell us what really happened to her and the LM case. Well, besides the people who actually killed her, but they're out of the country doing "missionary work."

So I wouldn't get too cozy with those two. MR used to mean something else in grade school; specifically, those who rode the short bus.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

yeah, that doesn't really count.

If they know that Bad Shit Happened - which they're always going on about how they do - then they should report it to the police.

Anything less means they're still complicit in the Bad Shit.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

or David Frost, obviously.

Frost_nixon.jpg
  16. exOT8Michael Member

I do find it disingenuous for WTFBM to take tens of thousands of dollars in donations from Anonymous for his projects and also support Mr&MR who are pro Scientology. So, was this a great moment for opportunism? Double agent style behavior or what? My jury is still out on this.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. I still believe in him, he's never hidden his support of the freak show from us as i have come to believe (or maybe he has and it went right over my head)
    its just that this new article has thrown me for a loop.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

As long as he spends the donated funds on the thing they've been donated for, no probs. IMO.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. exOT8Michael Member

Well, that is up to the peeps who donated funds to see.
    WTFBM has a freedom of choice of who he supports, and so do I. I merely choose to not support him any more personally as he is helping real criminals who have a trail of human misery and wreckage/debris behind them. They have taken no real responsibility for their many, many crimes.
    I never supported Mr&MR, and I am proud of that.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Hicks Member

The world is not all black and white, and I suggest you re read his post.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. exOT8Michael Member

I have read it. That is how I came to my decision, not that it will matter particularly to the 3 of them.
  22. Anonymous Member

Bob Minton spins in his grave
  23. COREarg Member

The world might never know,Corgibum. The world might never know.

As someone else said (I think XenuisLord), this kind of things really scare David Miscavige. That is if he was told about this.

btw:

Herro,as a matter of fact,OSAbots actually lurk into critical sites,and I'm sure Marty's blog is one of the main targets for that kind of attitudes (at least in the USA).
    We had the feeling in our anon cell that Gustavo Libardi (our local OSAvoyeour) reads our blog as well...just some comments and attitudes in his radioshow seems to say so.

...But apart of that,yes,you're right. I'm sure that the Dwarf is actually happy and fat as a worm eating a fresh dead rat,not even knowing about this. LOL
  24. Tadatada Member

Is this the episode where WBM jumps the shark?
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

You spin me right round,baby right round

Like a record baby,right round right round...
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

I thought you knew not to F with me, shut up before I bitch slap you, bend you over and make you my dogs bitch! Or eat a Shit Herro sandwich.
  27. Anonymous Member

I think it boils down to this. As long as Marty is giving people a way to leave and stop funding the COS it is in everyones interest to give them what support we can and can stomach. I think things will fall apart faster if COS can see other options for them than just blow, now they have two choices for the DM offers them.
  28. Anonymous Member

Indeed. That is like saying a single post on WWP regarding Freedom of Information is going to rage the United Nations, its highly unlikely. DM, being the COB, sets his priorities on larger activities having to do with Scientology, rather than individual blog posts. Its why there is a hierarchy of employees in Co$ to deal with the smaller stuff. And even then, its not likely to have an impact.
  29. Herro Member

Do I have to tell the story about fucking your mom and wiping my ass with the nice towels?
  30. Hicks Member

I LOVE THAT STORY
  31. I know, i just dont want to be told later on that my trust was placed in the wrong hands, i dont think i could handle that.
    who know, maybe in taking this wot too seriously. =|
  32. Herro Member

Probably. Just post more tits and everything will work out. I promise.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. COREarg Member

Yes,maybe we are all taking this too seriously.

Also: WBM is no leader of Anonymous for us to trust. The true leader of Anonymous is Herro. Prove me wrong.

Yeah,tits solve everything. It also would prevent a new world war, so yeah,anyone post tits all over this bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Nick_Nolte Member

Tits with a proper camera angle are better. Still waiting on you bb.
  35. Xenu Is Lord Member

I am headed to the store, you need extra large tampons right?
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Maybe if the trolls were roundly ignored, they'd go away.
  38. Herro Member

Yeah, I'm flowin like a motherfucker.
  39. exOT8Michael Member

Herro is a woman???
    • Like Like x 1
  40. COREarg Member

I told you all already that Herro is a Hermaphrodite!
    Do I really have to keep telling you this guys?