Customize

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Caliwog Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Agreed. Mark recently posted a blog piece why he supports Marty Rathbun. When did he post a similar statement regarding Anonymous? I recall one video where he opined the actions of anons being "legally" & "morally wrong."

Too each his own. Mark will always be grateful to anons because they are a source of cash flow for his projects. Mark has never given an accounting for where the donations have specifically gone to, and there has been suggestions that some of the $$ paid for Mike Rinder's expenses in being available for the interview. This could be an outright falsehood, but how do we know?

If MB is so determined to utilize M & M in his documentary, how come M & M are making pleas to the Independents to donate to this project? To date, neither has expressed support for MB's documentary nor encouraged Indy's to support it.

That said, Mark Bunker is free to associate with whom ever he pleases. He's free to post his support for Mike & Marty. While he does so, people forget that many of the donations made to Mark in the project came from the very people that Mike & Marty have ostracized & put down... anons.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

Mark Bunker has the right idea on this one:
    Its not like Mark is denying any abuse. Bitches please, get a grip.
  4. Anonymous Member

No U, ignorant bitch. Mark also states, "I’ve been speaking out about Scientology’s deceptive and abusive side since 1999."

Between 1999 and 2006, during the time Mark was speaking out on the abuses, two of the perps he now calls friends, were responsible for coordinating & implementing the abuse with passion & determination. Because they didn't like being on the receiving end of the abuse, they fled.

Since they fled, neither has been totally honest or forthcoming about their crimes & abusive actions other than to whine & blame it all on David Miscavige. Nice company Mark is keeping there/

• Like Like x 5
  5. grebe Member

It's kind of obvious to me that Rathbun is damaged goods, particularly when he goes googly eyed for the "tech."

I have superstitious relatives a bit like him. They don't say "entheta" but I can't share a funny YouTube that has cuss words when they're around. Their sense of the good Jesus living inside them gets dirty or something.

Spiritual purity = standard tech = obsessive compulsive disorder. This is why detox rituals are srs bsn.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Excellent, and very sane post. One of the best ever on WWP IMHO. I agree with this posting's viewpoint.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

Is Mark saying that he supports that kind of abuse? Perhaps you should try to look at what Bunker said with out the blood fueled rage in your eyes.
  8. Anonymous Member

I kind of figured that WBM wants to capture Marty in his current state of messed up, and be that what it may, is an accurate speck of what's going on right now.
  9. Anonymous Member

I for one don't anymore.
    Caliwog is a one-trick pony who's blog's singular purpose is to smear Marty regardless of the quality of thought.

He/she has never contributed anything of value to *any* other discussion here on WWP.
  10. Anonymous Member

No U, dumbass. There happens to be some critics that have been in the fight for a very long time and have a better understanding of what's been going on the last 15 years.
    Obviously, you're not one of them. Enjoy your ignorance.
  11. exOT8Michael Member

You can create a gem without having to create a jewelry store.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

Lol. You are so wrong on this point. If only you could take off your 'rage shades' you might see it. Thats right, I just coined 'rage shades'(maybe). I like this new terminology.
  13. Anonymous Member

sometimes you find gems in the trash.
  14. Anonymous Member

Oh mikey, like you created her...durr. I know you love her and so do I, but that was a lame post. :(
  15. Anonymous Member

Hey, you can start your own cult. Maybe Mark will make a documentary on it.. for the right price.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

No U.
  17. Anonymous Member

Maybe so, you will have to be my right hand man.
  18. Anonymous Member

She's wearing the rage shades right now.
  19. Anonymous Member

What's a rage shade?
  20. Anonymous Member

Its when someone is so consumed by their idea all they can see is 'red'(also known as rage, they might see red because their capillaries rise to the surface of the eyeball due to unguent stress) when someone contests their idea. Thanks for asking.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

What if they're color blind?
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Herro Member

Reported for being a furry.
  23. Anonymous Member

Practically I see it as a pair of shades, just barely covering some red bloodshot eyeballs.
  24. Anonymous Member

doggles.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

Well, then they do not deserve to breed. So we might as well corner and blind them.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

reported for being a furry fan.
  27. Anonymous Member

That dog is so unhealthy it makes me sick. First of all...it needs water, look at it tongue, its like fucking Africa drought season on that. I can see the cracks and continents.
  28. Caliwog Member

• Like Like x 1
  29. XENU TV Member

Love it!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Caliwog Member

Actually, it's to try to limit Marty's success in obscuring the truth about Scientology. But I am a one trick pony indeed, and it's a label I take pride in. Thank you for playing.

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 1
  31. XENU TV Member

I appreciate all your comments, even the damning ones. Listen, I hope when the film is finished everyone will be happy with it. We will see.
    • Like Like x 8
  32. Krautfag Member

Everyone? Don't scare me, I don't want to see Herro happy. He couldn't cope with that emotion anyway :)
  33. Anonymous Member

They are different things. "Intersex" is being intermediate or showing a mixture of typical traits. "Hemaprhodite" is being both. Slugs and earthworms are typically hemaphrodites.
  34. Anonymous Member

The Fisher King?
  35. Anonymous Member

Sometimes, it's not what one says, but what one DOES.
  36. Anonymous Member

Hai 612
  37. Reasoned criticism is smearing, is it? If Marty's embracing of Taoism is sincere he should appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Everyone one meets is one's teacher.
    Just my own Tao.

_/\_
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

wise up guys, there is a lot said here (not in the written words, of course).

Just wait.
  40. Anonymous Member

Ya shoulda talked to us first ;)