Customize

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011.

1. True, but some are more benevolent than others. :)
  2. COREarg Member

It's ok,I will always yiff love you.
  3. COREarg Member

I must admit I didn't knew that,and now that I know it...I feel much richer from the experience.
    Thanks for explaining it,Anon. My bad.
  4. Anonymous Member

Sometimes, the harsher teacher is the better one and longer remembered.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

And if we take time to listen, we are our own harshest critics.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. xenubarb Member

No, it is not consistent with Mark Bunker's character. He has always been a journalist at heart. He is someone the MRs will talk to. They are currently playing a role in the great soap opera called Scientology, so it is not out of reason that he would be in contact with them. I marginally support the MRs, in that they are neatly cutting upper level scilons from the herd. Outside that there corral, their money ain't goin' uplines to DM's party shack any more. So I have to support that, pilgrim.

Also, DM is spending a lot of money on this nonsense, squirrel busters, rentals of paddle boats, golf carts, cars, gas, all to try to shut Marty up. If DM wants MR shut up, I don't.

Marty is a big resource sucker off RTC right now. Keep it so!
    • Like Like x 9
  7. TrevAnon Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/why-i-support-marty-guest-editorial/#comment-138450

• Like Like x 5
  8. Caliwog Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Random guy Member

Could it possibly be that WBM is having a positive influence on Marty?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ackerland Member

Michael, don't forget: Hana Whitfield is probably going to appear, too. Marty may try to make other ex-Scientologists look like they hate Hubbard because of Miscavige. Good luck for him trying to do the same with Hana.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Caliwog Member

Nothing has an influence on Marty but LRH. Trust me on that. It's the way Scientologists think.

If Mark were to bad-mouth LRH and the Tech enough, he'd be persona non grata at Marty's blog. I think - I *hope* - a lot of Independents are going to be deeply dissatisfied with Knowledge Report. Bashing DM is OK. Bashing LRH is not. Nor is pointing out that DM's actions are all based on LRH policy. Which is primarily what my blog is about. :)

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Ackerland Member

I think you'll be out of luck on that one. You can never please everyone. You will piss off the independents if you let Hana say negative things about Hubbard, and piss of the Anons if you let Marty&Co say anything positive about Scientology. It's just a no-win situation.

Well, maybe, have you considered Rathbun isn't as bad as you try to make him out to be?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xenubarb Member

But you still need grinding and polishing tools, raw material, and a box to keep them in.
  14. xenubarb Member

Best boy?
  15. xenubarb Member

I told this snail to go fuck itself, and it did!
  16. Caliwog Member

It's not about Marty being bad or good, Ackerland. It's about what he believes. Marty believes in disconnection. He believes in censoring entheta. He believes that locking Lisa McPherson in a room and not talking to her was proper treatment. I am not speculating; these are things he has openly discussed on his blog. I will provide references if you like.

Remember, there is no gray in Scientology. According to LRH, you're either a Scientologist or you aren't. It's not a matter of Marty being as bad as one thinks. Marty is a Scientologist. He believes that LRH's tech is the *only* way to save mankind. And LRH's tech is the *true* evil behind Scientology. Trace DM's actions back to LRH tech, and you'll see that DM, just like Marty, is simply doing what LRH said to do.

I believe I have more experience in and among Scientologists than the average Anon. I know a lot about the tech. And I know what Scientologists believe. You'll notice that a lot of the people who agree with what I say, both here, on ESMB, and on my blog, are former Scientologists. They know that I know what I'm talking about.

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 8
  17. Tourniquet Member

Trufax^

<Ex-scilon exec
    • Like Like x 2
  18. exOT8Michael Member

Magoo today defends Mark Bunker-MR cooperation because MR showed her a written plan of an OSA plot against her once. So, was that a bribe for support or something?
    Sad. MR still believes in LRH tech, including disconnection and breaking up families.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ToryMagoo44
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

Now that anons can't donate for his fucking documentary or attend raids Bunker sucks up to Marthey.

If I see WMB fucking two-face-faggot I will take his camera and shove it up his ass. Here is my message for you WBM: I am manning the harpoons, GTFO out here.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

0/10
  21. exOT8Michael Member

Chanology does not need any Martybots.
    i hope he takes my interview segment out of "Knowledge Report." We shall see.
  22. Anonymous Member

Have you asked him to?
  23. Anonymous Member

Then you'd be the last to complain when a crap article is written about anon? As a journalist, he has to cover people like Marty. Also, I'm sure in the film his name will come up with not-so-nice stories, like about murder and conspiracy. It's good to put a face to the scumbag if you're a movie goer and trying to follow the whole story of the cult.
  24. hansanon Member

[derail]

is there a time when disconnection is a good thing?
    when a man regulaily beat up his wife she would do well to disconnect from him.
    granted the cos practice of disconnection has only the same spelling but little else to my example.

i am swiming a bit here, but if a surpressive person isn't against the movement / believe, but truely surpresses one individual and that individual stops all contact, i can't see any problem with it.

hubby was a sheming power hungry conning asshole, but if believers want his words and start to interprete them to favour the individual and free thinking, i have no qualms with it.

[/derail]
  25. Anonymous Member

Things that make you go, "hmmmmmmm..."
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

'Harsher', as in locking me in the bilge?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

That was EXACTLY what I meant.

Not.
  28. Anonymous Member

Hitler was harsh, and the world learned a lot about the evil that a human can dispense.
  29. Anonymous Member

It wasn't just Sweet Hitler. Please 'never forget.'
  30. Anonymous Member

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out." -Decca Recording Company rejecting the Beatles, 1962

As has been said, you can learn from everything.
  31. Anonymous Member

Nope.

http://www.isna.org/faq/hermaphrodite

32. Anonymous Member

Pics or it didn't happen.
  33. Anonymous Member

What's new? Magoo is all over the map. Talk about flighty.
  34. Dan Aykroyd Member

I just scrolled really fast down this page, and the only word I could read was hitler.

Maybe this means something.
  35. Anonymous Member

30 years.
  36. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Mean's you're nuts.
  37. Anonymous Member

Yeah. 30 years with no post-cult counseling or therapy. And it shows.
  38. Dan Aykroyd Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. Dan Aykroyd Member

Snuggles from above

NFHSU.jpg