Customize

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Gary Busey Member

Someone making valid points, how refreshing.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Herro Member

Great points. I still think that The OG tend to romanticize and overstate their effectiveness, but me saying they were entirely ineffective, as you have pointed out, was a very poor choice of words and not indicative of the more complex reality of what actually happened. Thanks for keeping me honest.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

All three of us just did.
  4. Anonymous Member

Actually if you take into consideration of surveys in the 1980s in comparison to its so-called size and prosperity, the results are mixed. People left Co$ at a greater rate than it was growing even throughout the 90s maybe, but while it still gained profits and managed to fuck over the IRS and the FBI (cause well, they are weak shits anyways). In essence, Scientology is good at doing more with less. In that way it prospered by showing it can utilize its membership despite suffering a deteriorating headcount. Oh yeah and it hit the media pretty hard with that lawsuit. So that outlines two gains: successful litigation and successful avoidance of legal reprisal (with exception to a few lawsuits against them).

Then again, a short-term gain for 10 years does not overshadow a long-term loss of up to 20 years. Scientology's reputation, membership, secrecy, and now recently intimidation have been hit hard sense 2008. I think your assessment favors short-term thinking. In the long run, if it had not been for OG, Anonymous would not have had a good basis of information to cross-reference with the Church of Scientology's leaked materials (oh yeah, add that to the list of OG successes). So in the long run, OG did made a bigger difference than it seems.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Suck up.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Herro Member

Nah, I just don't have a problem admitting I'm wrong when someone makes a good case against what I say.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

No U. As always.
  8. hansanon Member

wasn't one of the origial operation footbullets the court case in netherlands where a whole bunch of "secret copyrighted" material became public due to the laws in netherlands? i doubt without such lulz this forum would exist now.
    without orsons chain the last links can't be formed. and as hard as it is for the earlier warriors, there need to be some kind of inclusion then.
    we don't have to like it, perhaps we can't like it but there will be some kind of union.[/quote]
  9. Anonymous Member

OG did (and continues to do) all that it can and while it's done a lot, it was made up of only so many "voices in the wilderness". Going up against a cult like scientology was at that time had to be pretty demoralizing, just as it was for those before them in the pre-Internet days.

As for scientology's litigation, it wasn't really so successful in the end. They lost a number of major cases and by the time things seemed to be quieting down, the "war chest" for litigation was pretty much depleted. Their still licking their paws over that period. Forward to a world of anonymous individuals rallying at their gates and bringing a revitalized OG as well as a previously disinterested main stream press along with them, the full extent of scientology's litigation has been pretty much limited to bringing a few disparate law firms on retainer for a very short period so they could write scary sounding letters to the parents of underaged protesters. That and flying Moxon around on one fail mission after another like some crazy trojan. This isn't the sign of a "kinder, gentler" and more PR aware cult. It's a sign of a cult that is now running deeply in the red, feeling it's way around in a world that it does not understand. A world where it no longer has a place.
    • Like Like x 6
  10. PodPeople Member

I'm humbled by this thing of beauty you have written. I promise not to single out "crazy trojan"

So, in essence, for reasons no one agrees on, fewer and fewer townspeople are willing to lie down in the barn and sleep with the Pods, like in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers". Is that what you are saying?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. exOT8Michael Member

Nah, plate was empty LOL
  12. Anonymous Member

Oh Mike, what shall we do with all these different temperaments? You previously said throw them into the fire. But I am not sure that would be good.
  13. Herro Member

By the way, take note of the difference in response between you and Orson. Orson brought up some great points that led me to reevaluate my statements. You on the other hand are a pussy, like always.
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

You are a waste of your father's sperm, like always.
  16. Herro Member

I have no father. I sprang, fully formed, from Andy Kaufman's grave.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. the decline began in 1990
  18. exOT8Michael Member

Is that insult given on behalf of LeBron James?
  19. Anonymous Member

So that's why you smell like Andy's fermented turds.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Herro Member

That's not lebron james. What, do they all look alike to you, racist?
  22. exOT8Michael Member

You don't know that IS LeBron? LMAO
  23. Anonymous Member

I have always respected your opinions, but on Marty, You are wrong.
  24. exOT8Michael Member

about what?
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

I have an allergic reaction whenever I drink beer, I get hives all over my body and swell up and that kind of shit.

We should drink to really nice wine.
  27. Anonymous Member

Ok I will drink my wine alone. no biggy.
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

finger pointing isn't helping.
  30. Herro Member

Go do a google image search for "greg oden"
  31. Anonymous Member

Get back to your auditing, Mosey.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

A legendary troll, beyond all others. No one can top that man. He will forever be missed by future trolls and laughed at by the very same for seeking a psychic surgeon to cure his cancer.
  33. Anonymous Member

I just did just that
  34. Random guy Member

A thing of beauty, sniff, sniff.

I really, really hope someone wring the true books from the beasts decaying hand. I'd really like to see the actual economic figures here.
  35. Anonymous Member

Dox?
  36. grebe Member

That is a kick-ass YouTube user name.
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Ouch I did and NSFW> Google has too much of his penis showing, even for my taste.
  38. Orson Member

Nor do I.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Smurf Member

Regardless of all the trolls... funny and not at all funny... Mark's mind & heart is in the right place.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Caliwog Member

I kind of agree and I also think it goes beyond this. To me, M&M are like two guys who have left the British National Party saying they don't like the way it's run, and talking about how evil it is. And people are so pleased about this that they ignore fact that they're still white supremacists.

I don't think WBM is dumb. Mark knows perfectly well that the true evils of Scientology come from Hubbard. That said, I worry that he lacks the perspective of someone who has been in or very close to Scientology, and that he misses the Scientology mindset - and the fact that Rathbun, for all his hatred for DM, is borne of that same mindset.

That said, I tend to worry too much. Hopefully WBM is more W than I am giving him credit for. But it worries me when he talks in this video about the insanity that happens "at David Miscavige's hands". Miscavige is just the delivery mechanism. And at the end of the day, Rathbun and Miscavige worship the same deity and believe in the same things.

It's not a matter of Marty and Mike not doing enough - it's a matter of Marty and Mike not doing anything different. They're out of the BNP, but they're still white supremacists. Figuratively speaking, of course.

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 2