Customize

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Caliwog Member

With all due respect, Random Guy, then you don't understand the Scientology mindset. These guys are warriors for the human soul. Jails do not scare them. Okay, at the end of the day, Marty probably doesn't want to go to the pokey. But covering up Lisa McPherson was preventing a blow to the Only Thing That Can Save Mankind. Remember, if M&M are true Scientolgists, that is their goal. Not money (although Marty needs customers to fund the fight). It's to save us all from this awful prison planet to which our thetans are doomed!

ML,
    Caliwog
    http://caliwog.wordpress.com
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Caliwog Member

Point taken.

ML,
    Caliwog
  3. Caliwog Member

They you are *completely* missing the point, and you don't understand the true nature of Scientology. You're going to need to do some reading beyond the Wikipedia entry.

Oh, shit, four posts in a row. I am so stopping now. Sorry guys.

ML,
    Caliwog
  4. Random guy Member

'tis OK, Cali. One of the good things about this place is that we can disagree openly.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Wise Caliwog is wise.
    WCW <3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. exOT8Michael Member

I just wonder if either or both of those two (mind and heart) are connected to his PR strategy.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

No we can't.

inb4 i saw wat u did thar
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Shut up and get back in line.
  9. Smurf Member

Not true. Marc may be pals with Marty (they've known each other a long time) and they may have stood next to each other in the photo taken at a wedding, but Marc does not identify himself as an Independent. Marty has said as much on his blog.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Herro Member

And you need some outside perspective.
  11. Orson Member

I am openly critical of Rathbun. Also, I'm not OSA. Or am I?

There's plenty of people here who believe they have legitimate grounds for their "anti-Rathbun sentiment" who are not Scientology trolls. Of greater concern is why so much energy is wasted on him instead of staying on target. IMO.
  12. Caliwog Member

Actually, Herro, you need some *inside* perspective. I'm trying to give it to you, but I don't think you want to listen.

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 1
  13. CarltonBANKS Member

Dude, I know!!!!!! Marc is not an independent. LOL, I cannot imagine him being one. That's why I think Marty is okay, cos others have told me he doesn't pressure them to join.
  14. CarltonBANKS Member

I was kind of trolling when I wrote that, i must apologise, good sir. I was (in my retarded way) satirising the people who say, if you are like, if you don't agree with me on issue X, you are OSA.[reminds me of the enturbulation.org days] Cos it feels like this issue has been discussed so many times before.

I am glad he is causing Miscavige b*tth**t, he could slowly fade away and have a quiet retirement. If OT8Mike says he's a cunt, that gives me pause for thought.

I think, if other RTC staff were considering defection, they could consider joining Rathbun (maybe?). I dunno, clutching at straws. Trying to find reason to support Rathbun, but for me, causing anguish to David Miscavige is a good enough reason :p
  15. Not sure how much energy is wasted. Occasional suggestions to protest him are quickly (and correctly, IMO) shot down.

Likewise, if we are interested in ensuring that everything we claim about Scientology is based on solid evidence it is useful to discourage people from accepting what Marty says uncritically. While he is happy to make use of Anon, his agenda is pretty divergent from most of WWP.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Caliwog Member

I don't think Marty should be protested either, although it would be really frackin' funny to see how the Squirrel Busters would react. Especially if we suggested that since we were all there to protest the same guy, we should work together. We'll share our Gatorade and snackies, and maybe they'll let us drive the golf cart.

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 1
  17. grebe Member

Whatever those Squirrel Busters got, I kinda worry it might be contagious.
  18. Anonymous Member

IS WWP DOING SIGNATURES NOW? No one cares about your stupid blog, fag = quit spamming
    • Like Like x 1
  19. CarltonBANKS Member

Maybe Mark Bunker knows about stuff going on behind-the-scenes that none of us are privy to. In addition, the reasons he gave in his video were pretty solid.

I'm probably not going to build Marty a shrine, but I think he's going some way to redeeming himself. Rinder is still very popular with a lot of people, even current $cientology people, so props to Marty for all he's doing.

unrelated:

^ this video right here is interesting, blatant propaganda. Watch 02:30

--

anyways, in summary: some people hate rinder, some don't . whatever. let's move on, people...
  20. Herro Member

Your hilariously simplistic reasoning is easy to understand. Scientologists have to follow the tech to the letter. The tech is bad. Anyone that practices scientology is thus going to abuse and or be abused. It doesn't hold up to even a cursory comparison with reality, but it is nice in it's simplicity.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Caliwog Member

Tell us about your experience with the reality of Scientology, Herro. I think I've already told you about mine.

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Herro Member

I don't think any experience with Scientology is necessary to grasp your reasoning. Like I said, it's about as simplistic as it gets.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Caliwog Member

Herro, you said my reasoning "doesn't hold up to even a cursory comparison with reality." I want to know what experience with that reality you have.

May I assume then, old bean, that you have no personal experience with the reality of Scientology whatsoever?

I know it seems unlikely that my view could possibly be true. It took me a long time to accept what I was seeing, too, although was immersed in it. But that's really the way it is, Herro. You needn't take my word for it, because there are plenty of outspoken ex-Scios who will tell you the same thing. And once you accept what we are all telling you, you will begin to see the *real* evil of Scientology.

Forced abortions? Crush regging? Long stretches in the RPF? Herro, baby, that stuff barely scratches the surface. If you ever figure out what Scientology *really* does to its victims, I bet you'll be just as intolerant of it as I am.

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 1
  24. LocalSP Member

That is a very asinine answer. Cali does, just by the fact that he was in scientology, gives him the edge on his understanding of how the scilon mind thinks and works. sorry Herro but if you weren't in you don't have a clue.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Caliwog Member

Thanks, Local - to be fair, I spent some years at an Admin Tech company, so while I learned a great deal about Scientology (more, it turns out, than the secular stuff I was supposed to know), I was not, technically speaking, a Scientologist. I always yield to their more thorough experience. Still, I knew my stuff (better than some of the OTs, on whom I wrote cramming orders with gleeful abandon), I lived it, I breathed it, I was surrounded by Scientology friends, and I had the advantage of perspective, because I had nothing invested and need to believe it. (Actually, to me, the bullshit stuck out like... well, like bullshit.)

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Marty's a co-target?
  27. Anonymous Member

Stupid answer. Try again.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

^ hug box dot jay peg
  29. Anonymous Member

With Herro?? Vomit.gif
  30. Caliwog Member

BTW, I'll give you folks an example of how the Scientology mindset works.

At my company, we hired a non-Scientologist because he had a specialized skill, and it was obvious from the outset that he was very good at his job. However, his Oxford Capacity Analysis (the famous Personality Test) results showed that he was *not* a good fit for his job.

Now the Scilons had a problem. Hubbard's tech said he wasn't right for the job, but his stats and products indicated he was. In a sane world, people would just shrug and figure it was a fluke. But not the Scientologists. They knew the OCA was never wrong, and they knew his stats weren't wrong, so they decided there was a problem with how the OCA was given.

So they gave it to him again, different room or time of day or something, and the results still weren't right. So they changed something else and gave it to him again.

They were up front with the guy about what was going on, and he confided in me. He thought about giving the same answers over and over, just to frustrate them, but he was concerned that if the OCA didn't indicate right, he might well lose his job. So he started changing his answers. Eventually he hit upon the right combination and all was well.

I've heard similar stories from other non-Scns and ex-Scns who worked at Admin Tech companies or the Church. I believe this comes under the heading of "Make It Go Right."

This should give you some idea of how blindly loyal Scientologists are to "The Tech."

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 2
  31. whosit Member

The correct answer was...

*drinks a shot*
  32. Herro Member

That's all your experience with the Church of Scientology. We're not talking about them. We're talking about a diverse array of different independent groups. Of course you don't see any difference though because you're still stuck on the silly notion that Scientology itself can somehow be understood separately from the people that practice it and the context in which it is practiced.
  33. whosit Member

This thread is funny for a couple of reasons.

1. My original comments have nothing to do with the OP. I was responding to another thread. Apparently they got merged into this one. Although I don't see the OP that I was responding to anymore. Probably jumbled up in the first couple of posts.

2. My response to exOT8Michael doesn't make sense in the context of this thread - because it wasn't this thread before. See here. http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/why-i-support-marty-by-mark-bunker.91531/page-3#post-1830862 I didn't get to read Mark Bunker's nonsense post to "Why I Support Ass Hat" until after the fact.

3. I'm still giving Mark Bunker a little leeway. But really Mark. No really. Go back and read what you wrote. Then go read everything out there - I don't need to list the books you have already read on Clambake. Go talk to Paulette Cooper and see how she feels about your stance. Go back and talk to all the people before M&M that got fucked by the philosophy of Scientology. And then go talk to M&M and their staunch backing of LRH and tell me how you can even entertain the idea that you indulge their delusions is a good idea.

Look forward to your documentary.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Caliwog Member

Again, Herro, if you actually knew anything about Scientology other than what you've read on Wikipedia and Marty's site, you'd know what a ridiculous statement this is.

ML,
    Caliwog
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

Caliwog, <3 your posts, but your efforts are, sadly gone for naught. Herro is more damaged than people I know who were in the cult over 20 years, seriously. He's six bricks shy of a full load.

@}---->----
    • Like Like x 2
  36. By the way Jesse Prince owes Arnie Lerma money. Heey Jesse you are a big bum untill you pay it back !
  37. Anonymous Member

Wow, interesting!
  38. Anonymous Member

I think you are joking, but if not, way to take a shot at a man battling cancer. Feel good about that?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

This bears repeating.
  40. Anonymous Member

And this is of any personal concern to you... why?