Customize

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

Why I Support Marty by Mark Bunker
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/why-i-support-marty-guest-editorial/
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

It's a good thing to first search the forum if there already is a thread about your subject.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

when Miscavige is interviewed he demands many conditions.

I wonder if Marty will have conditions and if WBM will acquiesce.
  5. Zhongjianren Member

Sorry. I thought Marty matters were relegated to this forum, so I didn't check.
  6. Ironhead Member

hrrrrmmm...

I'll always have respeck for WBM and I'll always listen (but not always follow) to what he says. but asking to trust followers of teh tech, ex's or not is just too much. especially mahty and mike.
  7. Anonymous Member

. . . and many more waiting with growing frustration for them to do something about redressing those crimes and bringing the perpetrators to justice instead of rewriting the past, exhibiting contempt for wog-world justice, and helping keep David Miscavige on the outside of prison.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I think WBM's gone and footbulletted himself on this one, doing his best Rodney King.
  9. xseaorguk Member

I think WBM is just being careful not to give the impression that he is a "hater", as this would easily be able to be attacked by the cult.
    Just put the information out there and let people decide for themselves.
    It is best he approaches it from that perspective, as he then seems more believable IMO.
    As he says, people can believe what the want, from a religous point of view, but they are not above the law.
    This is unfortunately the only way you can get at corporate $cientology, as they are a "recognized religion" in the USA
    I think he is doing just fine with all his work so far
  10. Anonymous Member

need thread merge please
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Ironhead Member

Yeah, I suppose the odd olive branch doesn't huirt ones credibility from time to time. Not to say he's just politicing, I'm sure he really does have the best of intentions. I just feel that if DM ever got taken down, and in the unlikely event marty started running the show, tech dictates not a hell of a lot would change. It'd still all be a scam, and the sea org would still be a toxic environment.
  12. Tourniquet Member

If WBM gets full access, more power to him. Journalists must be objective and unbiased.