Customize

Why Scientology? - Stan Kenton and incest

Discussion in 'Media' started by Belladonna, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Belladonna Member

Why Scientology? - Stan Kenton and incest

Health and beauty author turns her attention to incestuous past with father

more

Health and beauty author turns her attention to incestuous past with father - The Irish Times - Tue, Mar 02, 2010

2. RevModemac Member

3. Kalashnikov Member

Re: Why Scientology? - Stan Kenton and incest

I just don't understand why so many people are so fucked up in the head.
  4. Anonymous Member

It happens in the home growing up.

The psycho-spiritual dynamics going on in the home are created and maintained by what's really going on between "Mom and Dad".

This is almost totally encompassed by the "Battle Of The Sexes" which is actually the ancient battle of the egos/dark sides of men and women clashing.

There really is such a thing as Good and such a thing as Evil. Here you see the conflict at work.

It persists because almost everyone is too selfish to stop it and rise above it.

The very few that do are overwhelmed by the vast vast majority that don't.

Then, they eventually die off only to be replaced by a new crop of selfish people that continue the madness/evil.

The children grow up in a sick/evil environment with subconcious programming in the form of resentments, unresolved traumas and post-hypnotic suggestions.

They then sleep walk through life in a hypnotic state generally unable to help themselves no matter what they try.

Predators...like Elron...know this and exploit it.

Anything else?
  5. Scatman Member

I would characterize Leslie Kenton as a willing victim of abuse, induced into that status by her perpetrator parents. No surprise to me that Stan liked scientology as it justified his actions for him.
  6. sweiger Member

[SARCASM]Mr. Hubbard told us why in Dianetics: It's the parents engram dramatization that is passed on to their children. Mr. Hubbard discovered this all by himself and furthermore proves in said book how you can ged rid of these engrams. This bestseller has revolutionized the whole field of mental health and is now recognized by virtually all professionals on the subject.
    [/SARCASM]
  7. Anonymous Member

As it turns out, this part Elron had right.

Unresolved traumas (aka "engrams") do account for the lion's share of why people are so screwed up.

And it is passed on generationally.

Of course, Elron didn't discover or invent this. He just made up a name, repackaged it and pawned it off as his own.

This has been known for thousands of years as evidenced here:

"...visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,"

excerpt from Deuteronomy 5:9

The "iniquity of the fathers" are the fathers "engrams" by whatever name you choose to use.

"Hate me" (hating "The Lord") may also be viewed as hating reality. In other words, refusing to see what you are doing. (i.e. Denial)

The knowledge of this fact of life is not exclusive to 'Judeo/Christian' societies either.

Here's another:

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

- old proverb

It doesn't take a genius to see this. All ya gotta do is open your eyes and take a look. We are swimming in it.
  8. Belladonna Member

Here's my dox. Not definitive, but a step towards actually looking at the issue sensibly. Your turn.

Repression Debunked Derren Brown Blog
  9. sweiger Member

Exactly. AFAIK, the only thing Hubbard invented was a weird vocabulary, making it plausible that he discovered the mega truth.
  10. Belladonna Member

What "exactly"? Do you have dox that this statement is true?
    Bring dox; back up your claims. Shit talking based on gut feeling is a waste of a thread.
  11. Anonymous Member

Tell you what, play with trigger words all you want and see if you can stop picking your nose (or whatever other habit you have had for a lifetime).

Unresolved traumas are simply hypnotic progamming at the subconcious level and they run the world just as they have since the beginning of mankind's tenure on this planet.

This is plainly apparent and the only reason people can't see it is because they are hynotized and you cannot get through to a hypnotized person. You simply cannot wake another person up.

That's why you can't get through to the $cilons until, for whatever reason, their hypnotic conditioning 'armour' develops cracks.

The same goes for someone that rejects anything. Especially very very simple things.

I'll quote myself here:

"It doesn't take a genius to see this. All ya gotta do is open your eyes and take a look. We are swimming in it."

If you are so hypnotized that you can't see what you are swimming in, you'll just have to stay that way until (and unless) something in you changes.

"There are three great mysteries in life.

Air to a bird, water to a fish and Man to himself."

Why "Man to himself"? Because "Man" is hypnotized and cannot see his underlying programs (engrams, unresolved traumas, hypnotic conditioning).

We are a very hypnoisis susecptible species and the pressures of Life (which abound) make Life itself hypnotic.

This is the whole essence of Elron's $cilon scam.

So, you have read it more than once.

If you are awake, it is more than enough.

If you remain asleep, nothing can ever be enough.
  12. Herro Member

How do you know that?
  13. Anonymous Member

Reactive Mind = Subconcious Mind

Analytical Mind = Conscious Mind

Engrams = Unresolved Traumas, Hypnotic Suggestions, Subconscious Programming

Xenu = 'Satan' like figure

Body Thetans = 'Demon' like figures

"Evil" Psychs as scapegoats = "Evil" Jews as scapegoats

E-meter = Galvanometer

TR's = Standard Hypnotic Conditioning

Auditing/Sec Checking = Gestapo/Communist thug like 'thought police'

And on and on and on and on.

Elron didn't discover one single thing.

He was just a predator, snake oil salesman and opportunist.

The reason Elron, unfortunately, was so successful is because all this stuff does work and he knew how it worked.

Elron worked it, not to the benefit of the $cilons, but, to what he though what would be his personal benefit.

Elron played everyone just like a fiddle.
  14. sweiger Member

"Exactly" as in "Of course, Elron didn't discover or invent this"
    Apparently got too much text in my quote.
  15. Belladonna Member

Apologies. I agree L Ron didn't come up with this. I don't agree that these concepts are proven, incontrovertible truths.
  16. sweiger Member

Nhf.
    I also think the concepts are not proven to be true without doubt. But I think it's certain for most ppl, that a large part of your behaviour as an adult stems from your upbringing.
  17. Touchstone Member

"All the problems can be boiled down to exactly this *one* thing!"
    I hope this sets off other peoples' bullshit detectors as well as my own. Super-simple narratives are seductively attractive, but the problems we face have a variety of sources, from the highly personal and intra-psychic to the wildly impersonal and systemic. Earthquakes cause suffering, as do sadistic practical jokes in childhood. Sometimes the core problem is selfishness, other times it's stupidity with the best of altruistic intentions, other times it's some weird chemical reaction nobody could have anticipated.

But as far as this thread is concerned-- a daughter-raper liking Scientology? It fits with what else I think we know.
  18. willhaven720 Member

One destructive idea of Hubbard's which would have justified this madness is that "thetans" don't actually have relatives. Procreation is only a "MEST universe" manifestation that means little to one's survival as a "spiritual being". And so, it really doesn't matter who or what you fuck, so long as it's consensual.

For reason's stated earlier, being brainwashed with this idea has caused me an issue or two.

Scientology is an exact science...

...of mental abuse.
  19. Lorelei Member

There is usually no one simple solution for all your personal problems in life. There definitely is no one solution that is "one size fits all" and "100% successful," which is what Scientology claims.

You can try to mold people into being identically programmed robots, but, alas for Scientology, they still retain a spark of individual humanity no matter how hard you try to stomp it out, and that tiny remaining spark that couldn't be completely killed off is often just enough for some of them to snap out of their programming long enough to say, "This is bullshit. I'm outta here."
  20. Little_Sister Member

Re: Irish author's tragic autobiography reveals LRH quack psychotherapy

I lost it at "witchcraft". Honestly, this looks like another case of False Memory Syndrome, the finger-pointing epidemic that swept through the eighties. Almost all of them involved the victims to believe (either through hypnosis, coaching, or drug usage) they were abused as children by the parents/a cult/ their parent's cult. Hundreds of people went to jail and at least a dozen Lifetime movies resulted from it.
  21. Anonymous Member

Re: Irish author's tragic autobiography reveals LRH quack psychotherapy

While I get your point about False Memory Syndrome, I don't think it's fair to make assumptions about the author and her story based on what this reviewer says.
  22. Coreen Kelly Member

That's really interesting. Do you have an opinion on RD Laing's views on family relationships and their impact on mental health and trauma? Thanks - Coreen
    • Like Like x 1
  23. candide2020 Member

ron did loved young girls holding ashtrays and his favourites cigarettes ,they were dressed up correctly ?
  24. Coreen Kelly Member

Excellent add. Thank you.