Customize

Why Scientology Volunteer Minsiters go to Disaster Zones

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anon1OfLegion, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Anon1OfLegion Member

Why Scientology Volunteer Minsiters go to Disaster Zones

I mentioned this in another thread about them showing up at NIU, but I think his deserves it's own topic since I am sure it will come up again.

The BBC radio show Five Live did an expose on the Volunteer Ministers due to their descending on the 9/11 disaster zone and the london bombings. The show was broadcast on July 02, 2006. It's got some great quotes and well worth listening to. Of particular value is that this comes from a legitimate news source & includes undercover audio recordings of the Volunteer Ministers talking about what they do.

What the broadcast boils down to is that they do it to recruit and to try and steer people away from psychiatrists.

Audio Stream:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/networks ... tologynew#

Transcript:
    http://www.daisy.freeserve.co.uk/stolgy_25.htm
  2. saerat Member

Re: Why Scientology Volunteer Minsiters go to Disaster Zones

typical... instead of arguing they just start going through all the info they have on him ¬_¬
  3. Re: Why Scientology Volunteer Minsiters go to Disaster Zones

The CoS spokesperson on the radio show, Janet Laveau, can be seen on at least one of the videos of the Feb 10th protest. She's the blonde lady standing outside the London Org talking to the policeman. Stephania Cisco is DSA of the London Org, here she is photographing the Suppressive Clambake bear:

Lndn_060311_8_s.jpg

Apart from its content the programme is a fine example of how cult spokespersons are drilled to conduct interviews and how to deal with their diversionary tactics. Eventually Janet became so frustrated that she lost control.
  4. HailXenu79 Member

Jeez, it's like I can predict what they're going to say before they're going to say it.

Why is psychiatry bad?

Blah blah blah lobotomies blah blah blah electroshock therapy.

What about psychiatric drugs? Those seem to help some people?

Blah blah blah chemical imbalance can't be proven scientifically blah blah blah.

How are you qualified to help at the scene of a disaster?

Hey, do you know what the crimes of you so called "expert" are?

It's almost sad how predictable they are.
  5. XenuLovesU Member

Argh.

God -- I cannot stand to listen to the CoS's public spokeshrew (the c*nt from FL that was face-first into Bob Minton's camcorder). I hope she doesn't have any children. Can you just imagine?
  6. Dubber Member

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE THE USE OF PHOTOGRAPHING A TEDDY BEAR :frustration: :frustration:
  7. Incredulicide Member

• Like Like x 3