Customize

Why the Federal Government Must Be Held to Account

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Why the Federal Government Must Be Held to Account

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/10/17/false-report-correction/

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Do we believe what Marty says here, about the FBI response?
  4. xenubarb Member

Hope some of this backwashes onto MR and soils them.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

So, when they said the FBI was actively investigating they lied?And anyone is surprised?
  6. Anonymous Member

Come on. MR and MR might be dicks.

But the FBI have all the evidence they need and they're too scared of Waco part 2.

All they'd need to do is fly to Colombia and put a bullet in David Miscavige's head, they could seize all the money.
  7. Anonymous Member

IF we believe that Marty is anything but a lying toad.

Which is quite a big if.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Fucking Marty Mark, after years as the Inspector General RTC, buddies with the ex-OSA chief, been hassled for the last few years by CoS, followed everywhere, didn't think to contact his phone company and put a password on the account?!?

Wow.
  9. Anonymous Member

Sign the fucking petition if you are an American
  10. DeathHamster Member

I'm not.

So does Marty have a sign on his butt saying "Occupy me!" or what? I bet he hasn't even asked for a credit report to see who else has been accessing his info.
  11. LocalSP Member

So marty just told every scilon out there that there is no FBI investigation going on. Now the scilons will feel that they have free reign. Great marty just great.

Marty is such a fucking moron.
  12. Anonymous Member

Yer not the boss of me.
  13. Anonymous Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/why-the-federal-government-must-be-held-to-account/

14. ItchyScratchy Member

Wait did any one still believe there was some magical FBI investigation going on?

lol, that's a troll that just keeps on giving.
  15. Anonymous Member

jesus20nigger.jpg
  16. Anonymous Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ors-claims-human-trafficking-enslavement.html

17. Anonymous Member

If they continue to buttraep Marty then it delivers LULZ.

They are incapable of stopping Anonymous, that much is clear.

They must be terrified of the GF masks. Good.

th_guyFawkes.jpg
  18. ItchyScratchy Member

That's grade A journalism right there.
  19. Anonymous Member

Shoulden't we be a bunch of Nerds with FBI fags anons ?
  20. subrosa Member

"We also provided the FBI with the exact modus operendi of RCS’ continuing and blatant hacking into airline reservation computers to track our every move and disrupt our efforts to free people from illegal human trafficking operations of the RCS. We gave them the precise locations of the computers the RCS was conducting these illegal operations from."

And how did you do that Marty? You did it because THEY ARE USING THE EXACT SAME EQUIPMENT AND PROCEDURES YOU USED ON OTHERS. Bcuz it's ok when I do it. What a jerk.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

• The letters MR and MR received from T-Mobile do NOT indicate the phone was used to "trace" the location/track the person. The person likely tried to get the phone number and that is all, since the letter indicates information was not obtained that could result in identity theft. They call this "social engineering". Hell, it could've been an anon trying to get your phone number for the lulz.
    • The letters, both dated less than a week ago, indicates a one-time situation ("an incident" , not ongoing harassment or access.
    • The letters advise a password to be placed on the account.s WHO IN THE HELL WOULD NOT HAVE A PASSWORD, especially if they're being harassed?! My accounts all have triple passwords and other measures in place.
  22. Anonymous Member

3,333 GET GET GET !
  23. Anonymous Member

24. I wonder what Marty & Rinder told those agents when they were asked about their own activities for the CoS. Their (presumed) evasive responses didn't certainly help to raise their credibility in the eyes of the federal agents. And that doesn't even take into account their past track record going back to 1985 or 1993 when they did everything possible to stop any federal investigation into the activities of the CoS.
    • Like Like x 2