Customize

Why we love WBM!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by LastOneStanding, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Bunker is cool.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Interrobanger Member

Please, Rockj. We need advice from you like a duck needs eye teeth.
  3. Anonymous Member

You remind me of Dyaisura. Man, I miss that guy.
  4. Anonymous Member

All this hero worship is so unlike Anonymous. The man shits & farts like everyone else on this board. Sheesh...
  5. butt... he shits and farts in our favor, doesn't that deserve some kind of thanks?
  6. anonymous612 Member

He once claimed that the only reason my anon cell had any success was because he had softened the scientologists up first, so...no, he doesn't, he's just another attention whore. What's with the Magoo and WBM worship lately? I thought we had gotten that shit out of our system the last time they fucked up and caused a bunch of drama.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. well i still think that if as a person he's an epic failure, the message he's sending by supporting us when he speaks in government forums and shit like that will help us in the long run. you think the COS knows what an attention whore he is when they hear him speaking about us to government officials? NO all they see is a man that however misguided his attempts in supporting us are, supports us and that i think adds fuel to the fire that will ultimately will bring the entire scientology sect crashing down in flames. he's instilling fear of Anonymous into the church with out us having to do much publicly, and this fear runs cold because he exposes our goals against the church to government officials. And even with out us in the mix he's still fighting against the church so either way he's doing something. No matter what paths we choose if our aim in the end is the same we should show some kind of solidarity or support for eachother
    • Like Like x 1
  8. anonymous612 Member

When you eventually lose your newfag overexcited naivety, you're going to look back on this and facepalm.
  9. veravendetter Member

You found his button, now keep pressing it!

10. why? just cuz he insulted your anon cell? pleeease you need to get your head out of you ass and realize that if any action he takes regarding scientology benefits us it is helping the cause. call me naive then :::shrugs::: this is NOT about Anonymous or WBM but about the people were trying to save from lies and free speech.
  11. apparently hahahaha i live for dicks like that hah!
  12. Anonymous Member

Uh huh, this claim from someone who used to say "OMG, look at all this stupid blinking shit!"
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Miranda Member

Interrobanger, please knock it off. Thanks.
  14. pooks Member

Yes, it's known that Bunker was never part of the criminal cult, but unlike Bunker and I, we choose to post under our real names and since you choose to post anonymously, it's not known if you were a despicable cult member or not.
  15. xenubarb Member

On the other hand, all the gandhi politeness and disinclination to yell out OTIII was really annoying. Somehow, cranking OTIII in Hubbard's voice is just so much more satisfying than pretending to be respectful.

Yes, I said pretending. I like how we roll these days. For people who launch vicious attacks on their enemies (see "glug glug," above) they're a bunch of bawwing, butthurt pussies when the shoe is on the other foot. But that might be cuz wearing shoes on ventilated feet is painful.
  16. veravendetter Member

wtf are ventilated feet?! lol
  17. xenubarb Member

Go fuck yourself. I'm sure you're well versed in the technique by now, since assholes are SUCH chick magnets.

Well, while you're busy wasting time fantasizing about my substance abuse, I've actually been Doing Things. Veterans groups written to, another DailyKOS piece to reach people who don't read this forum.

And you?
  18. xenubarb Member

they're full of holes. You know, from all those footbullets. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  19. veravendetter Member

I see. I'm slow today
  20. anonymous612 Member

I was referring more to the fact that you're acting a bit like a retarded puppy.
  21. Anonymous Member

Well, Bunker actually tried to stay out of the drama. He rarely posted here. It was mainly anons that were too exuberantly "for him" and anons against "hero worship" that kept that part going. There are attention whores that certainly deserve the title more. I remain neutral and hope his videos are seen by the wider public...they are not embarrassing like many of AGP's for example.

Magoo DID create and perpetuate her own drama, no denying that. And her videos are largely self serving and repetitive.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Oh, that's why he's so heavy..
  23. anonymous612 Member

Balls of lead?
  24. veravendetter Member

TC has one pickled, that he won in a dogfight, on display in that airport office he had built for him.

[IMG]
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Django Member

No. We're a godsend to his cause...
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Orson Member

Isn't it possible to appreciate Bunker for his contributions while at the same time recognizing he is human and thus has the same limitations, foibles, insecurities, and ability to make mistakes as any of us?

I've had and still have some issues with Bunker (not worth repeating here), but that last speech to the Riverside board was epic. It's ok to appreciate that and still see the faults he has or you perceive he has. Somewhere along the way, I guess, I forgot we are all perfect beings.

I'd rather have him in the fight with us than not in the fight at all.

Also, hero worship and such are not needed or wanted around here, so for some of you, more care in how you express your appreciation should be given. You know he's a hot topic to some anons, why poke at 'em with a stick and bring out the trolling and anti-trolling.

Bottom line: Epic speech was epic. Nothing more but certainly nothing less.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. amen bro!
  29. anonymous612 Member

Afuckingmen.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. none given Member

I have said it before, Herro is off his game since the new sofware.
  31. Ike Drifter Member

WBM is approaching the apex of the game. (Incidentally, you just lost the game.)

While I won't ask for specifics, his upcoming feature-length documentary about Scientology's fraud and abuse does interest me.

I'm not willing to butt heads with Six again, but that brief diatribe about how you are butthurt about WBM dissing your cell is somewhat lame.

Edit: I see a difference between creating a firewall between your cell and the LMT and taking potshots at WBM. I think you have already clearly established the former, and thus there is no reason to continue the latter.
  32. His cause, our cause..... that really isn't important at all as long as the purpose off all of this is getting served.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. COREarg Member

I wasn't expecting a Spanish Inquisition!

I still remember when you were crying in the corner when you realized the FINAL BOSS OF THE INTERNET blown his damn head off like a metallic duck in a microwave. Really, no hero worship?

I don't believe you.
  34. Gott is das Kindergarten, sein Ziel, unser Ziel, is doch wurst Leute, wir arbeiten eh alle nur durch zufall zusammen von daher gibts kein "unser Ziel" es gibt nur ein gemeinsammes Ziel und das verfolgt auch der WBM. Deshalb is es gut für uns und gut für ihn wenn wir uns nich gegenseitig fertig machen.... is ja wie bei wikileaks und DB, neid und kindergarten trolling..
  35. Django Member

True enough. Just wanted it clear that Bunker was here long before we were.

Please carry on.....
  36. well said my friend!
  37. thx
    i want to say it in eng. but i´m not good at it at all ^^
    but i think we should accept all help we could get, if we have the attention of the people anonymous will get much stronger, and wbm informs people about anon, they get interested and well with some luck they help us to achieve our goals
    (i hope someone understands me)
  38. i'm not good at German either lol google translate is a wonderful thing...... dont worry i KNOW everyone here understands you!
  39. conatus Member

lol wurst. Mir ist es auch egal aber . . . . , mmmmm, wurst.