Customize

Why we love WBM!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by LastOneStanding, Feb 9, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

It's not HIS cause. But yes, Anonymous was indeed a gift from Raptor Jesus at a time when society was poised to boot the cult in the ass. Have a biscuit, Chanology! (saving the cake for today's raid in LA)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. good luck LA we love youuu!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. anonymous612 Member

Who's taking potshots? I don't like the guy. I doubt my dislike of him is either a surprise or concern to him.
  4. pooks Member

OMG! You don't like the great Mark Bunker. How dare you! You must be OSA.
  5. Anonymous Member

You gotta admit though, that WBM's videos of Scilon shenanigans helped more than anything else to expose Scientology's crazyness.
  6. Cheappassion Member

Never claimed to be True Neutral . . .
    What are you a fucking druid?
  7. Ich suche das Epic Song:"Hier kommt Kurt"

"Ich bin Kurt der khule absolute MegaKnall, Kurt kennt allen doch nicht richtig aber das ist den Kurt egal"
  8. Anonymous Member

9. anonymous612 Member

Actually, Tom Cruise helped more than anything else to expose Scientology's crazyness. Closely followed by South Park. Closely followed by Tom Cruise AND South Park.
  10. Pissingcontest gets ridiculous
    • Like Like x 1
  11. pooks Member

There's no dispute that Bunker's videos have been hugely effective in educating people about the cult.
    I appreciate all his work, but that doesn't mean I love him unconditionally. Just like all of us, there's good and bad.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. conatus Member

wow. Just . . . . .wow.
  13. warum muss ich da an Homer denken ^^ Wurst hmmmm *sabber*
  14. Herro Member

Why don't you like him? He's pretty much the only OG that doesn't suck balls.
  15. anonymous612 Member

his cat is bigger than mine. D:
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Why not?