Customize

Why we protest; nothing to say about race baiting BLM and their absolute fuckery?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Anonymous Member

George soros funding, violence, elections and clowns.
    Nothing? This is why we can't have nice things. 1473962222516.gif
  2. Anonymous Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

It's just the two of us now. 1474328459410.png
  7. The Internet Member

OP, it is not WWP's job to say things you would like to say. That is your job.

Generalizations do not invite discussion. Pick a specific thing BLM is doing that bothers you,. Link to dox so we can understand the context.

My guess is, the Black Lives Matter movement has well intentioned people plus a few jerks looking for an excuse to rage at somebody, much like Anonymous. So it is important to understand the good intentions as well as the actions that are over the line.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Yeah...why would any cop shoot a man with a gun? Racist cop was racist. Except for the cop was also black.
    Thank you TI for correcting the record.
    Shill.
  9. Anonymous Member

You should change your avatar back to al gore. Because you're obviously all in the progressive pocket of rainbows and nyancats.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Sue gave us rainbow unicorn buttons, then he took them away because we misused them.

[IMG]
  12. The Internet Member

OP, I do not know which shooting incident you are talking about.
  13. Ummm are you watching cnn or objectively thinking for your self? Charlotte north Carolina. Nigger.
  14. DeathHamster Member

Is "color revolution" some sort of dog whistle phrase?

Arab Spring just happened. No power-group was backing it and they've all been shitting their pants ever since. None of them like the idea of a spontaneous popular uprising.

Only Russia/Putin calls the Ukraine revolution a coup, and "Cold War tensions" wouldn't be a problem if the fucker would eat a Snickers Bar.

Hmm.
    http://journal-neo.org/2015/06/12/an-american-oligarch-s-dirty-tale-of-corruption/
    "Lethal arms", and not nerf bats? An army with arms, OMG! And they say "pro-NATO" like it was a bad thing.

There are rhetoric tells all over these sites of a Russian viewpoint. Tiny hands, smells like borscht.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Why is it that almost no policeman (or police woman for that matter) actually ever go to jail for killing any civilian (not just black people). Why do police departments, even in small communities, have military style armored vechiles and other population control devices. Why do police departments show up to peaceful rallies wearing full battle armour. Is there anyone who thinks that police using teargas on its population, is not the same as releasing dogs on them? I believe that police using tear gas, or pepper spray, or rubber bullets on its population is an attack against all of us. I may not like everything that Black Lives Matter say, but I support their right to exist and state there case.
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I was posting a link and quoting it. I thought he was talking about Bureau of Land Management and was clarifying the topic.
  17. The Internet Member

There's no such thing as mind readers so you must be
    sock-puppet.jpg~c200.jpeg

Why you so afraid of putting your ideas out there, OP? Because somebody will disagree and say you're wrong?

Well being wrong is a great opportunity to learn new things so it is nothing to fear. Everybody is wrong about a lot of things until they know more stuff.
  18. Anonymous Member

Not my sock bro
  19. RavenEyes Member

You're trolling, right?
  20. RavenEyes Member

21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

4iFcwa.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  22. The Internet Member

You caught me.

But srs, OP should put his idea or point or argument out there. Otherwise I dunno why he mad all of a sudden about the BLM movement.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. The Internet Member

Well tell that to Sandhill Crane who said you were referring to Charlotte NC. How did he know that unless he is your sock?
  24. Shit fest.
  25. RavenEyes Member

Maybe because at the time it was the most-current BLM bawwwwfest, and there were riots and stuff?

Now, there's Alfred Olongo in El Cajon, CA.

Do try to keep up. ;) :D
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Somehow Dr.Martin Luther king or his movement changed the world without violence. Yes he was killed for his efforts,that being said I've never seen a malcom x blvd.
    Due process mother fucker. Do you speak it? Protests should be conducted after the rule of law fails. Not before the facts are known.

Who does this chaos benefit and why now?
    By the way dude in Charlotte did in fact have a gun.
  27. Anonymous Member

He pointed a vape like a gun.
    Dumb fuck was dumb.
  28. mentally ill fuck was mentally ill
    The sister called for help because he was getting out of hand so they came and shot him.
    Problem solved.
  29. DeathHamster Member

I just mentioned it because I've seen a lot of sites recently with an obvious Russian slant, playing up to the alt-right, Islamophobes and such.
  30. The Internet Member

I don't like to guess what people are thinking about because I guess wrong a lot.
  31. The Internet Member

I agree with you on that point big time.
  32. The Internet Member

I know, right? And they do that black PR thing in such a familiar way. It's like Russia is the new OSA, only bigger and scarier.
  33. Anonymous Member

It should also be noted that the majority of the rioters that were arrested had out of state ID'S. Who's playing for these people to travel around and be professional protesters? The Russians? The DNC? Who?
  34. Soros
  35. It seems strange to me that you would conclude that out-of-state ID = Professional protester, and that someone is "playing" for them, or more likely, paying.

Maybe there are a lot of people from out of state because BLM is a national movement.

Maybe the black population or the BLM movement in neighboring states is a significantly larger population than in Carolina.

There could be any number of explanations for why many of the protesters were from out of state, and certainly the fact that out-of-state ID's were more common is not sufficient evidence to conclude that the protesters were professional and paid. You need more evidence, like, say, a job posting on Craigslist or a photo of a paycheck or a video of a guy admitting to being in a group of paid protesters at that place and time.

Leaping to the conclusion that they're professional and paid without sufficient evidence suggests to me that you are looking at this non-objectively, and that you have personal attitudes and opinions that are coloring your logic on this matter.
  36. dox or gtfo
  37. DeathHamster Member

I bet Putin beats his staff too!
  38. DeathHamster Member

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-memo-blm-federalized-police/

Which sources from DCLinks, and DCLinks...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DCLeaks
    Heh.
  39. I bet he orders someone else to do it for him on pain of death or banishment to a much colder climate further north like Khabarovsk.
  40. Ann O'Nymous Member

Messy thread is messy.