Customize

Wierd twist in Roseanne Barr's battle with neighbors..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smurf, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Smurf Member

Roseanne has sought a restraining order against the two neighbors of her macadamia nut farm in Honokaa, Hawaii, claiming she's been unduly harassed because of her high-profile, celebrity standing. In her restraining order request, she included..

"Other accusations in the petition include that Roree Oehlman made an anti-Semitic statement -- Barr is Jewish -- in an letter to Barr's friend, Lisa Marie Presley, and implied that the Oehlmans were responsible for the deaths of two of Barr's goats."

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2011/03/02/local_news/local03.txt

http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/articles/2011/03/02/local/local06.txt

http://backinmemphis.blogspot.com/2011/02/lisa-marie-presley-inspires-roseanne.html
  2. Anonymous Member

3. grebe Member

I hate people who drive ATVs around on a small piece of property. They're as loud as chainsaws. They tear up the brush that many birds and small mammals need for cover. Fuckers.

Imagine retiring to Hawaii, hoping to enjoy the peaceful, beautiful, vibrant, tropical setting. Then you find out you live next door to a brood of chavs on ATVs, plus Roseanne Barr. I would fuckin kill myself.
  4. Smurf Member

Nah, you wouldn't. Think of the advantages. All the free macadamia nuts your little heart desires (stolen from her trees) and a chance to be on Roseanne's new reality show..

"It’s a show about green and farming and organic and fighting for what you believe in. Kind of a last stand for the American people and farmers against a big government that's just poisoning us."

http://www.thewrap.com/television/c...out-macadamia-nuts-and-monsanto-poison-24762#
  5. grebe Member

The gubment is poisoning us? Oh noes! Better start building that sauna right nao!!!

Anti-GMO bullshit but she likes stem cells. Oy.
  6. Anonymous Member

The sauna does sweat out normal every day toxins. The way Scilons use it is abnormal. Don't talk shit about the real deal. I took a sauna every day for two weeks ..The air temp was 180 degrees and the humidity was way over 100 percent on the thermometer. I came out squeaky clean, but my book was ruined. It was nice to step onto the snow and my body gave of at least two feet of steam in January.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Cool story, bro.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. grebe Member

Sweat is salt water. No toxins.
  9. Next time use your ipad
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Rheinländer Member

Ipad in sauna... Nice.

11. xenubarb Member

No, it doesn't, for the simple reason that your sweat system is designed to cool you off, not relieve your body of toxins. Do you know what a tiny amount of toxins are removed by sweat? Look it up and stop spouting this nonsense.

Your liver and kidneys are what detoxifies your body. You don't sweat out toxins, that's just unscientific nonsense.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Can't. Dropped it in the bathtub.
  13. And I bet being in the heat and feeling hot had nothing to do with releasing natural endorphins that might make you feel good. NOPE! It was all the toxins you purged. Aside from Acne and closed pores, there isn't much that sweating in a sauna does to remove toxins, it's not much more effective than taking a hot bath.
  14. I once lived on 5 acres in CA like that. The bastard next door would let his kid tear up and down the property 24/7 on an ATV, but would complain about how my dog's barking ruined the atmosphere they'd moved out to the country for.

At least we were spared Roseanne Barr.
  15. Anonymous Member

How do I send money to support the poor bastards who have to deal with Ms. Loud Obnoxious Attention Whore Who Hates Having Her Picture Taken?
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

It proves that Trump followers don’t have the Teflon of The Don.
    [IMG]
    “Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?“

“CORRECTION: CHELSEA CLINTON IS NOT MARRIED TO A SOROS NEPHEW. HER HUSBAND IS THE SON OF A CORRUPT SENATOR, SO SORRY!”

She tweeted that Valerie Jarret, a Clinton associate. Was the child of apes and the Muslim Brotherhood.

She’s deleted her account and Disney canceled her show.
    • Like Like x 1

17. That baby Roseanne punched turned out to be a big ole tar-baby. Teflon Don should have a swing, too - he hasn't figured it out yet.
  18. https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/may/30/roseanne-barr-blames-racist-tweet-on-sleeping-pills

Disgraced comedian says ‘egregious’ statements were result of ‘Ambien tweeting’, and is scheduled to appear on podcast The Joe Rogan Experience on Friday

[IMG]

Roseanne Barr has blamed a tweet in which she compared an African American woman to an ape on the influence of sleeping pills.

The TV star, who falsely said that Valerie Jarrett, former advisor to Barack Obama, has connections to the Muslim Brotherhood, says her tweet was written after she had taken the prescription sleeping pill Ambien.

ABC, the network that airs the sitcom Roseanne, cancelled the show on Tuesday and said it would not be renewed for a second season after what it called “abhorrent” and “repugnant” tweets.

Barr has since defended herself, writing: “It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting,” Barr tweeted. “It was Memorial Day too. I went too far and do not want it defended. It was egregious [and] indefensible.”

“I think Joe Rogan is right about Ambien,” she added, referencing the comedian and UFC host who described the drug as “scary stuff”. “Not giving excuses for what I did (tweeted) but I’ve done weird stuff while on Ambien: cracked eggs on the wall at 2am etc.”

Barr will appear on Rogan’s podcast, The Joe Rogan Experience, this Friday. On Wednesday, Rogan tweeted a link to a Huffington Post story titled The Disturbing Side Effect of Ambien, the No 1 Prescription Sleep Aid.

Ambien is also known as zolpidem, which is part of the Z drug family, a group of medications designed to help people sleep.

The revival of Roseanne was the most popular US show of 2018, with an average of 18 million viewers per episode. The reboot’s debut episode attracted 27.3 million viewers, including those using on-demand services.

Barr subsequently wrote: “I apologise to Valerie Jarrett and to all Americans. I am truly sorry for making a bad joke about her politics and her looks. I should have known better. Forgive me – my joke was in bad taste.”

The rise and fall of Roseanne: how TV's biggest show fell apart
    Read more
    In a second statement she said: “Today my words caused hundreds of hardworking people to lose their jobs. I sincerely apologise to the audience that has embraced my work for decades.”

Barr’s agency, ICM Partners, has dropped her as a client. Co-star Sara Gilbert, who plays Darlene, condemned the tweets as “abhorrent”, and the actor and comedian Kumail Nanjiani tweeted: “I’m glad Roseanne is canceled. The backlash to its cancellation is going to be a deafening nightmare. Nothing good has come of this entire thing.”
  19. Ambien maker responds to Roseanne Barr: 'Racism is not a known side effect“
  20. Han Chollo Member

That shit was hilariously funny!!
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator