Customize

Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by ormuzd, May 25, 2008.

1. ormuzd Member

2. highoverlord Member

Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

yay more marcab story
  3. Plups Member

Man, that is some of the worst, most ridiculous, impenetrable, stream-of-consciousness tripe I've ever read. The guy needed meds badly.

Seriously, I could not read it. And I can read tax law.
  4. Aeros Member

I can see why Scilons go insane. This is the worst use of the english language I've ever encountered. Gave me a headache just trying to read it.
  5. powerlloyd Member

Tripe? This is comedic gold. Hubbard makes Andy Kaufman look like Carrot Top.
  6. Baconator Member

Ow...the first paragraph hurt my head.
  7. Helatrobus Member

You rang?
  8. Anon_1HG Member

9. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

\"Now, science fiction writers following the cue of some chap, I\'ve forgotten his name now, Einstein, Beinstein, something like that, who said MC squared over C wouldn\'t go, man, and that the speed of light could not be excessive. And actually I was looking up some speed tables the other day, and a trillion light years per day is not full throttle on a space wagon.\"

:frustration::frustration::frustration::frustration::frustration::frustration::frustration:
  10. Sy Borg Member

All together now, what the fuck? :fuckyou:
  11. Obi-Wan-anon Member

But even then, some thetan in the back will always say "Are we there yet?"
  12. enronanonron Member

A few more FAIR USE quotes regarding Helatrobus, from the Saint Hill Special Briefing Course lectures (SHSBC).

On a related note, also included below is information that Darwin's Theory of Evolution was just an alien implant...

SHSBC No. 265 The Time Track - 6305C16 (16 May 1963)

SHSBC No. 268 State of OT - 6305C23 (23 May 1963)

SHSBC No. 271 Programming Cases (Part II) - 6305C30 (30 May 1963)

SHSBC No. 272 Engram Chain Running - 6306C11 (11 June 1963)

SHSBC No. 273 ARC Straightwire - 6306C12 (12 June 1963)

SHSBC No. 274 Levels of Case - 6306C13 (13 June 1963)

SHSBC No. 287 Errors in Time - 6307C18 (18 July 1963)

13. loltech Member

14. Stitch Member

LOL... electromagnetic brainwashing clouds..... oooh have the 'message to' videos just taken on a new sinister alien twist?:tinfoil:
  15. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

He is taking ericson confusion hypnosis plus scifi plus intentional bullshit to deconstruct a person's mind, breaking down the internal mechanisms that are used to distinguish between reality and fantasy, and to appeal to the human nature's desire for specialness and exclucivity.

I wonder when he had the brainstorm that he could brainwash people with utter bullshit and have it work like a charm...
  16. Randomness Member

That's going in my sig <3
  17. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

The Ice Cube? lolwhut? Seriously, I can envision it clearly - I bet he was thinking about writing more about how he was a literary genius when he slipped that in while he poked his 'frozen water box thingy' around his glass of whisky.
  18. the_cloak Member

Good to see his insanity shown for all to see how fucked up the fraudster really was. He didn't need psych meds. He should have been slaughtered at birth.
  19. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

lolwat? It doesn't use pictures, here are the pictures it uses? :rolleyes:
  20. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

Holy Cow! Bat Man, it just goes on and on and on and on....
  21. enronanonron Member

Not trying to derail this thread, but since you asked, here's a couple FAIR USE quotes about the Ice Cube Incident.

From the book "Scientology A History of Man"

SHSBC lecture "Between Lives Implants", 23 July 1963

22. GooD Member

it's a 14 page paragraph. Oi!
  23. tiggernew Member

The fact that Hubbard was able to spout this garbage, in a room with some number of people, be it 2 or two-hundred, without having men in white coats come and take him away... well, it removes some of my faith in humankind. He was not only not confined to a straitjacket -- someone recorded it and preserved it, lauding it as wisdom for the ages.

People are way dumber and far weaker in their innate grounding in reality than I ever thought.

It frightens me.
  24. Donovan Cook Member

He says, "You know", "you see", and "see?" so much...like a teen girl says "like".

My favorite part....bold for best bits...

25. AnonymIceland Member

thetans in my internetz?
  26. AnonymousNow Member

what the man said, it is confusion hypnosis technique.
  27. Sy Borg Member

It's more likely implanted than you think! :lrhtalking:
  28. AnonMSW Member

Now who wonders why he hated Psychiatry!

Scientology's doing their damndest to quickly retrench in NEWSPEAK for same old shit. Keep originals of all the materials available and offline... for there's no telling what sort of changes are in store... they're coming fast and furious now.

The question is... :) how to turn this into what it really is for members of the organization...

Can you say "squirreling the tech"? :frustration::frustration::frustration:

Not to worry... it's too late for book burning to be effective for this "Church."
  29. qwerty2007 Member

Colbert could have a fieldday reading this crap. The clip WBM had where he read out of Dianetics was hilarious. This is way wackier!
  30. Robert S Member

So the reason there's a cloud up there, there's a cloud on line to the Direct Quasar incident, that's a station somewhere near the end of the 2nd invasion - it was lonely out there and in fact there's not many folks who remember that because it didn't happen to too many in this sector but this is where callouses came from by the way. Anyway we call this the DQI, you see, and so forth. But in any case - I mean you can go up the blue line and get a read... red line get a read... green line... oh what's that? You see. Anyway the cloud will part, and that's an implant from the Death Chariot, you know, oh it's the parting of the Red Sea thing and so forth, cities on the sun and that sort of thing. But the uptick... that is you uptick that and before you know it the PC can't use the cans anymore because he's regrown the callouses again. happens about 90% of the time with PCs because they don't have the DQI except second hand you see. (Laughter) Can't use the cans. That's why we have to use floor pedals. Have the PC take off his socks and his shoes and put his feet up on the pedals and have them connected to the E-meter. Works wonders for people locked into the unblown residues of some disintegrating RR or other. There's always some glue on that, probably some dead thetan mocking up being glue or something, so you have have to have him look at pictures of rockets or catfish or a flight of steps, and so forth, and pretty soon (laughter), pretty soon - yeah you see it... the thing just goes PPFFWWEEEEEENG and there you are (applause).
  31. number 6 Member

I couldn't even read the damn thing. If the Co$ didn't try to suppress the Helatrobus lectures, then people wouldn't have known about it, and this wouldn't have been a footbullet for them. They just don't get it do they?
  32. Plups Member

A post by Hubbard's Mushroom on ocmb:
  33. anonymized Member

Only 24 "so forth"s... my, he must've been moderating himself, leaving only the really really crucial stuff in...
  34. @n0nym0u5 Member

35. Anondelivers Member

Hahaha oh exploitable!
  36. misskittie Member

The last time I heard/read a rant like that it involved a trip to the Dam, gallon of mushroom tea and a German Lexx fan trying to explain the plot so far in English while coming up.

That sheds a sun load of light on LRH's state of mind, no wonder they don't let anyone with experience of LSD in.

Oh and Black Dianetics!! WTF?!! Is that a reference to white and black magic? Had someone been hanging out with his mate Anton that afternoon? Xenu please, it's all making sense now
  37. xenusiamese Member

I work professionally with dual-diagnosis adults (drug addicted with mental illness), and poor LRH is a virtual clone of several of the schizophrenic or schizo-affective men I know. They also have great delusions about medications and their care team. I would also add that the folks I work with are highly intelligent, and construct elaborate delusions that on some levels have a logical flow to them.

I agree with the person above that LRH would have benefited from psychiatry, but his paranoid delusions would not allow this.
  38. Ball Member

atom bombs can fly, but they can't smell pussy.

checkmate scientology. damn.
  39. Anonakitty Member

what a fucking whackjob......
  40. SmellDriver Member

Oh by all means, never use the word "think" while auditing.