Customize

Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by ormuzd, May 25, 2008.

1. anonEmouser Member

Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

They used the Ice Cube?

[IMG]

Noooooo!
  2. voiceless849 Member

I'm an ex Scilon. It's been over 10 years. Reading this, it was just shocking to me how utterly idiotic this monologue is. Yet, I remember distinctly listening to lectures just like this, and thinking "Wow!".

It's hard to admit - somewhat shameful - to be so thoroughly and obviously duped!

Yet I was. I'm not an idiot (my IQ consistently tests around 150, if you consider that any indication of real intelligence) and I've managed to make a happy, successful life for myself. For the longest time, I ignored the pain that Scientology caused me, pretending that it sort of never happened.

But still, even now, even after facing the pain, after protesting for months, it's still hard to take.

Hubbard was a genius. He was a very, very effective conman, in that he could dupe otherwise sensible, capable, and intelligent people with this highly refined, purest form of utter crap.
  3. DeadFace Member

I want a copy of Black Dianetics.

What a crackpot! White magic/black magic... the force/the dark side... dianetics/black dianetics.

They have soooo many orgs near comic book/sci-fi shops... they really know their target audience.
  4. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

think... remember a time when you were not the sole savior of the human race? remeber when you were free to be an ordinary, free thinking individual... and that the sun would rise and fall without you... and humankind would continue to plod along without you? remember when you had faith in the future?

It looks faint, off on the horizon... but you see something... a sparkling jewel... glistening in the sunlight... what was it?

you move closer to it, and yet, it's bright, but you still can't tell what it is... you get closer, and it continues to sparkle more brilliantly...

until you're standing face to face with it and its TEN FEET TALL, and suddenly, you realize the sparkling gem is FREEDOM.

COME TO PRESENT TIME.
  5. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

:rofl: :rofl:
  6. anonsent Member

I spent 10 minutes reading that, and was like OMFG I just lost IQ points. I have a headache and feel like I am going to puke after trying to figure out what was going on in that doc. Excuse me while I :frustration:
  7. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

Could this be because the transcript at Wikileaks was badly punctuated, and contained some terms that you didn't recognise? The lecture is available quite openly from the Church as #266 in the complete Saint Hill Special Briefing Course series - with a proper transcript and glossary. :smile:
  8. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

then it did its job
  9. enronanonron Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  10. Sy Borg Member

Oh, I can totally see this being amazingly crazy/mind-bending if you were in. I mean no disrespect to ex-Scientologists/Freezoners/etc, since by the time you would've heard this, you were probably well-conditioned to reject applying critical thinking to anything that came from Tubby Hubby's mouth. But for the people that are out, or never were in, I mean.. :text:

I'm guessing one of the first engrams that gets audited out is the 'bullshit detector'. :fuckyou:
  11. Aussiexenu Member

This is true, the Wikileaks transcript does suck dog-balls unfortunately :sad:

As far as being openly available... Laff :razz:

Because I'm really sure that, no matter how badly they need the moniez, they are not going to just hand it over to just anyone off the street.

The SHSBC is the "epitome" of what it is to be a Standard Tech Auditor (Class VI IIRC). It involves reading EVERY Tech Volume, doing clay demos of each bulletin, and listening to virtually every pre-OT lecture. You are NOT going to walk on off the street, ask for a copy and get it. I just don't see that happening, ergo it is not "available quite openly".
  12. Grunce Member

"Black Dianetics" is using the techniques and "insights" of Dianetics in order to make someone worse instead of better; it's also known as "running reverse processes". Hubbard ordered this done at least a few times; for instance, in this Ethics Order Hubbard commanded "If they ever come to a Qual Division they are to be run on reverse processes ... Any Sea Org member contacting any of them is to use Auditing Process R2-45".

R2-45, of course, referred to shooting the person in the head with a Colt .45.
  13. ElrondHubble Member

"The only part of science fiction there are, is the
    mistakes the science fiction writers have made while writing about their
    own past"

I love this quote. Every story he ever told is supposed to be his autobiography.
  14. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

IAWTP

99.9% of everything the man ever said or wrote is a blatant lie. In every photo, he looks like a stereotypical dirty old man (see any pic of him in his pretend admiral cap). Yet he still managed to build up a cult of personality around himself, one so effective that the simple mention of his initials causes scilons' brains to instantly shut off.

Every time I see another piece of scilon propaganda verbally fellating this piece of shit, it makes me throw up a little in my mouth. "Best friend of mankind." "Decorated war hero." "Nuclear physicist" despite his total ignorance of how atoms work. Listening to a scilon talk about L. Ron is like listening to Chuck Norris jokes, except the scilon isn't joking.
  15. SmellDriver Member

Perfect.
  16. anonyleaks Member

I think someone should find the audio for this, it's pretty goddamn funny.
  17. Re: Wikileaks - Scientology censored Helatrobus lectures (1963)

Did you hear that L. Ron Hubbard swore off of money?

Yeah, that was after Chuck Norris made that the trademarked name of his roundhouse kick.