Customize

Wikileaks v Trump? If only

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Disambiguation, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. Ah for fucks sake can't we have one new thread that isn't devoted to Trump or his master Putin?
    It's all I hate Trump , trump is a liar , trump has small hands . Trump Trump and more fucking Trump.
    Jeeze Disambiguation you of all people should know better.

Please think about combining some of them because it's getting out of hand here with all these fucking retarded threads.
  4. The Internet Member

Trump is lulz, WTF, and abuse of power. He has become the Scientology of the present era.

But I would leak his tax returns to WaPo or the NYT or some other big newspaper because Wikileaks has been a little strange lately.
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

After the inauguration I read that the Whitehouse.gov petition had reached the magical 100000 mark in 12 hours, meaning the Congress needs to respond in 30 days to the petition. I laughed and said Trump Day Two: First order of business will be to shut down the petition portal........I was only Joking :(
  6. White Tara Global Moderator

You may have a point, when I get a bit more time I will see if we cant merge some of the Trump threads, this one however I am tempted to leave standing as between Kelly Anne 'Alternative facts' Conway and Wikileaks there might be some lulz.
  7. White Tara Global Moderator

Please to be taking any shitfights over to derail graveyard, save me the effort.
  8. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news.../11/julian-assange-i-told-trump-jr/469536001/
    Wat
  9. Greatnews556 Member

Wiki leaks, trump, under control by us intelligence already. It's a false narrative to keep you under control. Whole media including alternative sources are or will be under their control as agents for us govt as that is primary directive for us intelligence is to control all information to manipulate everyone on the planet. Remember us govt and shadow govt are the same entity basically. They work hand in hand on same goals. Greetings you can call me sir truth dgaf.
  10. You're a boring fucker dontcha know.