Customize

Wild Life Protection

Discussion in 'Canada' started by XxX_guy_XxX, Jan 27, 2015.

1. XxX_guy_XxX Member

The BC government is planning a wolf cull to kill 184+ wolves. Instead of helping to protect caribou food sources like Lichen rich interior forests they are blaming wolves. These highly social and intelligent animals are icons of our natural heritage as well as a huge part of my peoples culture and should not be killed because of government negligence. Scientists have proven that killing wolves doesn't solve these kinds of problems. Yet the governments continue to ignore them. Please sign this petition These highly social and intelligent animals, icons of our natural heritage, should not be killed because of government negligence. Me and quite a few other people have emailed and sent letter to the BC government to change how they handle all wild life, not just wolves. I want more people to do this too or sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/save-b-c-wolves If you want to contact the BC government here is the link: https://extranet.gov.bc.ca/forms/gov/contact/index.html
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Petition signed, and tweeted.
  3. XxX_guy_XxX Member

Thank you, we need all the support we can get.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

I think you did the right thing by posting this into the regional Canada Forum.

WWP does have a Petitions Thread but on numerous occasions, I encounter petitions that are specific to countries that I don't live in.

Therefore, I don't feel it is my place to contribute to issues that are outside my political boundaries.

I'm a resident of British Columbia and a voter, so this petition is one I readily participate in.

Thank you for presenting it.
  5. Disambiguation Global Moderator

We well some us maybe, don't put petitions in the petition thread until it's been here for a bit.