Customize

Will Smith is a rude tool, pisses off New York City

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by tippytoe, May 13, 2011.

1. tippytoe Member

Seems to me like Scientology is helping Will Smith jack-up his homonovis ego to even greater heights. Maybe NYC anons can drop by for a visit??

smithgross.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Wow. That monstrosity looks really weird in NY, where all the apartments are tiny. What a spoilt brat.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  3. yeah... i cant wait to see the shit hit the fan when NYC Anon gets wind of this.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. tippytoe Member

Does anyone have a way to reach them? I think I read that they don't use WWP but have another forum.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. motherfuckery.org
  6. Anonymous Member

Aside from Will Smith purportedly being friendly with Scientology, does this have anything to do with the cult?
    Not that I'm against protesting people being dicks, but...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. He supports the cult and their fronts with his money! That enough for NYC anon or any anon to fuck his shit up for the rest of eternity.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

At least, those building this might be expected to earn slightly more than 50 $/w.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

And then, there's this....

"There has been much speculation over who will be given the honour of being Oprah Winfrey's last ever guest as her show comes to a close after 25 years. And if recent reports are to be believed, the 'chosen ones' to appear on the May 25 show are going to be Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...guests-farewell-season.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  10. oh gwad... all we need now is the mighty all powerful Oprah to start falling for Scientology...
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ><
  11. Anonymous Member

FVanon and Sethdood post here regularly. And, if I might add, I find them both to be very fine anon specimens.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

NOI fell. Why not Oprah?
  13. Anonymous Member

I'm almost certain that you meant to type the word "can't" in the above sentence?

Not that it much matters. We'll wait whatever the fuck but I do sympathize with your enthusiasm about blades and bleep.

I so much enjoy the finesse that is brought to the NYC anonymous videos.

I think the Christmas Carol sing-a-long video should win some kind of award, an Anonymous Motherfuckery Award of some kind.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Smurf Member

I doubt Oprah would fall for that. Her billions means too much to her.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

But she's so altruistic!

I realize that I'm assuming a lot, but I suspect and speculate that she might be as gullible as she is altruistic.

Never met the lady, so I'm hardly any kind of expert. I'll defer to your good judgment for the time being (and secretly hope she falls for it. It would be so lulzy!)
  16. Smurf Member

She's Travolta's good buddy. I hope she can eventually talk some sense into him and he'll walk away from the cult.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

Ignoring everything else
    This!!!

There are 1000s of people 10 times richer than this guy, yet you don't see them flaunting waste so publicly.

Or pissing off the neighbours.

"yeah but he's a filmstar"

lol
    • Like Like x 2
  19. yeah... damn the alcohol wont stay away from my mouth hahaha
    anyway i hope oprah is smart enough to stay away from the cult. we dont need her giving her billions and trillions of dollars to the cult.
    also NYC anons make me proud to be an asshole!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

I'm proud that you're an asshole too!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  21. haha i heart youuuuu!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

I've e-mailed Tony Ortega about this. I just couldn't stop myself. I totally fail at mercy.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Last! Snap out of it. We're on MARS!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. The why is the church here?
    I though mars was out cuz it housed Xenu's super seekrit bases?!?!
    Or maybe I'm just as batshit crazy as the culties.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. an0nim0uz Member

Celebrities not giving a fuck about ordinary people?

Unheard of.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Nope. Not batshit crazy like the culties. We're hallucinating that we're on Earth, but it's really Mars.

Whenever we come-down-to-earth, it's really Mars. Xenu's on Earth, snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug.

It's all a Martian deal, the church, the scilons, and Will Smith.

You're right about this part:
  27. Oh God noooo!!!1
    Lets create a religion based on this and rip people off and treat our believers like shit!

oh wait.... :(
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

EDIT: I also sent a PM to FVAnon. The bleep should hit the blades very soon.
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

Right, that's a happenin' deal already. We gotta come up with something else!
  30. How about caek and glitter and going around slapping people in the face with dildos?
  31. Anonymous Member

I'd prefer rubber chickens but dildos don't offend me.

When can we get this and Braktalk's thread into The Dome?
  32. This i dont care but the other thread is kinda good and i want more people to see it and give input.
    The dome is very decently organized so it wouldn't be so bad if it when in there altho the tread would not show up on google search
    on the other hand the drama thread is one big hot mess and everything that enters there is never heard or seen from again.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Really? That's a cruel fate for such a monumental thread.

Threads like that could be printed out, ground up into a fine powder, and sold on the streets for a fortune!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. There's the money making scheme for OUR new religion!
    Youse a genius sir.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RightOn Member

I dont know about him supporting their front groups, (he donated money directly to COS) but don't forget his school The New Village Academy which teaches Hubbard tech in CA
    • Like Like x 2
  36. xenubarb Member

"Being friendly?" Are you new or what?
    HE OPENED A SCIENTOLOGY SCHOOL TWO YEARS AGO! Anonymous met with him.

I think Anonymous should meet with him again. Scilons hate smells. Be a real shame if that stupid trailer suddenly smelled like rotten eggs. Or salmon left out of the fridge too long. Just sayin...maybe some rats might die on top of one of the tires or summat.
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, great idea. I'm sure he has no security around it and a perp would never get caught.