Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by RightOn, May 21, 2013.
But this is what the print edition was titled:
meanwhile this level of backlash should have Mr Smith's PR team alarmed. That has got to be a good thing.
Now that I agree with 100%. If he is actually a scifag, then maybe this'll wake him up. If he isn't, maybe this will wake him up.
I think as part of the scilon PR machine, they try to show scientology as a wonderful positive thing that even non-scilons think is great and contributes positively to society, so they will have some well placed scilon celebrities presenting the "I'm not a scientologist but..." angle. Even scilon PR realises that coming out as a scilon tends to lead to ridicule more than positive PR.
And some celebrities realise the career suicide that coming out would be, and since they are treated with such kid gloves by the celebrity centres, there will less pressure on them to toe the line.
I vote to change the movie name to After Derp
As far as Touretsky goes, I will have to disagree also.
I think After Derp was Will's version of Scientology "Light".
I don't know if Smith realizes he is a scilon yet, now that I think about it.. Which means the brainwashing is def.starting to take a huge hold on him.
In my opinion, I think it will become clearer the more he publically speaks or does more derp movies. Any sense of hipness or comedic value he ever had (if you think he had any in the first place) starts to slip away more or more. He will end up like Cruise, a self deluded, over achiever, vain Ron Bot. I think he is half way there. (conceited wise, he is already there). Hence the "I study all religions" crap. He may have studied all religions, but the tech is taking him down that long dark hallway. He just doesn't realize it yet. He just sees the tech as improving/enghancing his life skills and communication, But we all know better. We all know the critical thinking is being erased and the L Ron mind fuck is creeping in.
It started to become very evident in the Tavis Smiley interview. IMO
here is a snip pf that interview if anyone hasn't seen it
Have there been any examples aside from our "assumption" that Will Smith is? Has it happened in the past?
New Village Leadership Academy?
smiths have to be scilons.
The "a" word. It's a give away.
I agree. The scilonese:
Now I must conclude that Will Smith thinks he is at cause over MEST.
I had a good mouthful of coffee when I read this, shame about my keyboard
As a fan of shitty B-Z movies I'll probably give this a shot once the dvd's hit 99cents, but if its anything near as bad as BFE, I predict it'll be a good cure for my insomnia, or at least give my 'cringe-muscles' a helluva workout (I've actually tried to watch Barffield Eart a couple of times, call it morbid curiosity or what-ever, never can get through more than about 10mins. without facing a tide of bile as I snooze off.)
Mmm 'kay? How's that working out for ya Will? You must be a hoot at tax time!
Let the Derp continue!
perfect... absolutely perfect...
...in otherwords...."What's true for you is true for you".
LMFAO @ RO~
I was thinkin' 'After-Bearth' *ducks*
The striking similarities between Will Smith's new film After Earth and the teachings of Scientology as it tanks at box office and is panned by critics
Box Office Report: 'Now You See Me' Beats Will Smith's 'After Earth' Thursday Night
Summit's magician heist pic earned $1.5 million as it launched at 7 p.m. Thursday; "After Earth," opening at 9 p.m., takes in a soft $1 million and may have trouble crossing $25 million for the weekend in a major blow for the actor.
Even Aint It Cool News (the warehouse for nerdyness) panned it.
Harry feels AFTER EARTH is a plain ordinary forgettable sci-fi that leaves you yawning..." "Really underwhelming."
From the shithole that is ARS. Take it for what it's worth:
Might not be OSA. Might just be Wol Smith & Kid Smith fanboys.
Never underestimate the insanity of an M. Night Shamalamadingdong fanboy.
This story has been linked on Drudge all day. The other one I posted before was linked all day yesterday.
I just call him M Night Shamwow.
Here is a visual aid:
For the first time in public without a mask, the vice-president of Anonymous, MrSmokeydogg7, speaks.
After Earth Accused Of Being Scientology Propaganda
Published by MrSmokeydogg7 on Jun 1, 2013
You go, SmokeyDogg!
poor Smokeydogg doesn't realize that you don't have to read anything into this steamin' heap.
He is going to wait till it comes out on blue ray or dvd? Guess that will be next week.
I want my 2 mins back.
I don't recall anyone making a video about After Derp's Scientology over tones, but obviously Smokey had the time to do so.
who needs to get a life?
If this were the case his pay checks would be a lot smaller from the film execs.....
Hes an OT level away from jumping on couches.
Shouldn't it be After Teegeeack?
You've seen Will Smith, before he became a Scientologist, now see Will Smith in his new movies, "After Ron",
"Science of Survival", "New Village Survival Academy" and "Introducing E-Meter Drills".
Jaden has declared that, as a consequence of his awakening to the dimensionality of dynamics and postulates and the mechanics of disconection, his religion, like his father's, is officially, "not a Scientologist".
Oh, that's a joke - not an actual quote.
So far, ticket sales are underperforming and the flick is in third spot for the weekend:
Dear Sony: It's all Will Smith's fault. Enough said.
Lets do a biopsy or autopsy as to why this movie blows:
1) Jaden Smith is a little shit with an ego that emits radiation the same way the Sun does. The only difference is that the Sun is nice enough to kill you rather than endure shit acting done by an actor who's just learned to fap or has been practicing for a couple years. Jaden's success has been almost non-existent and even the reboot of Karate Kid was a flaming train wreck for him. Only reason he is in this shit pile is due to nepotism.
2) Will Smith has been struggling to become relevant again since the super fail cluster fuck hole extravaganza movie Hancock (I'll leave the jokes about "hands" and "cocks" to the pros). His success has been hit and miss since Hancock and while MIB 3 helped, it was only because people like the MIB franchise and no Will would have made that movie a bit off putting (Like when Val Kilmer was Batman in Batman Forever.
What better way to shoot your foot and send you screaming down the path to oblivion at rocket speed than joining the cult of Scientology and turning around and denying being a member? Think the public loves being lied to or any involvement to that cult, Will?
3) M Night Shyamalan is slowly turning into the Uwe Boll of directors, with the noted exception that Shamwow hasn't directed a video game movie yet. Hopefully it stays that way because Boll doesn't need competition in that department. Shamwow is a one trick pony and had a bad rep from the get go. So it is of no surprise that he'd make it a suckasstrophy of deep proportions, Scientology plot or not.
4) Plot that resembles a great deal of KSW and a homage to the cult's former dead leader L R Hubbard. Hubbard was a failed Sci Fi writer so it makes sense that this plot laced with the failure of his writing. What is interesting to note is that originally the script was about a father and son getting into a bad car wreck in this time and the son had to get help. Somewhere between that and Shamwow the script changed into a piece of LRH Shit and propaganda. Question is: Did Will change it of his own volition or did the new cult buddies "convince" him to do this embarrassment to Science Fiction?
5) Special Effects. Special Effects EVERYWHERE.
6) Music score that probably is done by Will or Shamwow.
7) New movie format. Sony decided to waste resources and use the new 4k Resolution on half this crap. This decision does not bode well for the PS4...
In conclusion: This movie blows in epic ways. Even reading the plot on Wikipedia shows how sad it is. It doesn't have shit on Battlefield Earth, but it may as well be.
All that work on the back story for a movie that's going to be stale before the books hit the shelves. So sad.
There's probably a video game in the works too.
The "Try to Unscrunch Jaden's Forehead" game?
It's going to be a tough game! It's his only expression!
So probably not a good idea to buy the costume or action figures for the kiddies.
If only L Ron Hubbard were around to turn the movie into 4,000 page dododecalogy to be compulsorily purchased by scientologists.
Can't the orgs make everyone go to see this turkey?
stop teasing me
Did they ever establish why guns don't work in this movie? 'cause nothing says Fuck You like a high-velocity big game hunting round.
So the movie could sell and extra 5000 tickets?
Choose a color via Color picker or click the predefined style names!