Customize

Will Smith opens Scientology school!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Joyful, May 16, 2008.

1. OSAHase Member

Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

I understand that Will Smith has a very broad fan base, but you should still be aware of the fact that he is an actor after all. You cant really define his true nature, as all he did was playing a role on this shows and movies. So much for wishful thinking ...
  2. Clamosaurus Member

Ooo OO!!

Y'all have done some great research. So much so, that the facts about Will's scientology school are spreading across the world.

Watch Nelson Aspen discuss Will's scientology school (he mentions how staff and study materials are pure scientology)on the highest rating program shown nationally of a morning in Australia, Sunrise

YouTube - Will Smith's Scientology School
  3. SmackThePony Member

:headbang:
  4. Joyful Member

Why shouldn't they call it a religion, don't all religions ask for money from thier followers?"

Other religions REQUEST money, they do not demand it. Real religions will reveal their "way" for free. Watch any televised event and I'll guarantee you'll see the Christian "secret" for free. John 3:16. There. I just gave it away again.

You all owe me $100,000.
  5. churchlady Member

Well said Joyful. :flowers:
  6. Lord_Nuke Member

7. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

A gift of a coupon for a free personality test...that is already free ('cept you can't get your time back).

Looking bad for the "Will is not a Scientologist" front
  8. Relyt Member

When I told people at 2/10 that Smith was a Scientologist, they couldn't believe it... thought it might just be a rumor. Well, looks like now we're going to have to boycott the Fresh Prince theme song.

There was even supposedly an interview where he was asked if he was a Scientologist, and he just said "No, I'm just fascinated with it" or something along those lines.
  9. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

TV Grape vine

quick mention of Freewinds
    GOSSIP GAL: FALL SCHEDULES, SPEARS REPORTS, LOHAN SHENNIGANS, MILEY MENDS FENCES

This story and others keeps on spreading, this is really going to become a PR problem for a lot of other people,
    That means more statements, more articles, more people talking, looking, bobbing and weaving, and the ring get smaller and smaller, you can only loose so many of your top people in a criminal organization like this, most everything they do is in house, Obviously!! It seems most of the great ones end up imploding on themselves, and there time is UP!!!
    Shame, Shame everbody knows your name!

NOT SPEAKING ABOUT ALL INDIVIDUALES, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
  10. Yoni Alter Member

11. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

I don't know if Will Smith is a Scientologist or not. But as an ex Scientologist who has taken the Scientology Study Tech course, I will admit there is some good, common sense stuff in it; such as look up words you don't understand in a dictionary.

Really I don't have a problem with Study Tech at all, in itself as long as it is not used exclusively. Lectures, demonstrations, lab work, field work, work book exercises, phonetics, word problems, class discussions, audio/visual presentations, tutoring and all the other teaching/ learning methods which are not included in Study Tech are also valuable because different kids learn differently. Not everyone can learn from reading exclusively. Of course some kids have special needs and Scientology Study Tech has no real provisions on how to deal with those kids except to treat them just like any other kid.
  12. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

We have to leave comments and good sources in all of these articles that come out. These can reach 10's of thousands of people potentially with word of mouth spread about things like a Cult stealing millions of your tax dollars, were trying to reach anybody and everybody, you never know who is going to read any given article we need to be represented. SPREAD THE WORD, SPREAD THE LOVE.
  13. Anon1720 Member

Re: Macquarie Radio Network Limited Will Smith Scientology School

We need to get more comments in here. Mine are pending approval - I just hate having to wait!!!!!!!!
  14. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

I wouldn't have much of a problem with the study tech, all other things aside, except for the terminology; the horrible, pretentious, grandiose glossary of invented bullshit jargon, which seems to redefine a substantial part of existing lexicon, and which was ostensibly invented for no good reason, other than to force people to look up this wacky shit in the Scientology Dictionary for Big, Clumsy, or Otherwise Useless Words. Simply judging by the language he made up, had I not known anything else about him, I could readily tell that LRH was a self-important windbag; and if he stopped at Study Tech, I wouldn't dislike it any less.

The stupid thing is that it, like a lot of the entry level scientology tech, seems to be well accepted, semi-universal advice, but the floof goofer's spin on it.
  15. anon10337 Member

Isn't that just common knowledge? What else are dictionaries for.
  16. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

This is a big part of why they have lasted so long, we know, that some of the entry level stuff is fine and mostly good advise, And that's where most of those millions they claim stopped. It's the subtle switch over where they really start to shut your mind down using those techniques against you, they taught you how to slow your mind, resist distractions, to focus, basically stalling you from moving on by yourself. Following there "LRH" exact directions verbatim, NO deviation. It really is fascinating.
  17. A.Non Hubbard Member

They were books filled with words that no one had any idea what they were for until LRH showed the way.
  18. anon_david Member

Re: Macquarie Radio Network Limited Will Smith Scientology School

Commented for great justice.
  19. OSAHase Member

Seems to me like the CoS plans to present a very adored actor (Will Smith) as a Scientology Supporter, in hope of stopping the protests or at least decimate its numbers. OSA knows many amongst Anonymous love what he was doing, and its not even that big of a secret. In other words: Tom Cruise is no opinion leader for us, but Smith might be.

Some postings in this thread already show a tendancy of acceptance to scientology tech. (Do you hear OSA cheering?) Stay on target, i can´t repeat it more often.
  20. SmackThePony Member

No.
  21. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

Commented for critical thinking.
  22. AnonJo Member

. Umm, I really respect scios for the most part....but not for this....The dictionary is for all of us...But fuck...looking up words is not the reason/
  23. Lord_Nuke Member

It's like we say at the protests: It's not the core beliefs or practices that we have an issue with, it's the "making tons of money while being tax free" bit, and the fair gaming bit, and infiltrating the government bit, all that shit, that we're protesting.
  24. DeathHamster Member

Yarg! The millions that "ever took a course or read the book" is just the next layer of their cover story to explain the lack of Scientologists. The truth is that the millions number claims are based on absolutely nothing.
  25. Randomness Member

Jada Pinkett-Smith is a known Scilon.

This is probably Will Smith doing PTS/SP handling for not following tech.

I.E. Make a large contribution to Scientology, then I won't divorce you and take your kid.
  26. CantPickaName Member

They prolly figure body thetans into the number
  27. anonymal Member

I'm against 10% (or whatever the license fee is) of my child's tuition at a supposedly secular school going to the cult of scientology just so the 'teachers' (and I use that term loosely - it is my understanding that scientologists don't actually believe in having teachers have education degrees. or experience. they just have to love children like pedobear) can tell my child to look something up in a dictionary.

I'm against my child being taught scilon newspeak when perfectly everyday english is sufficient and doesn't contribute to indoctrinating my child into a cult.

I'm against 'education' programs that are written by people without any qualifications, that refuse to subject themselves to any kind of rigorous testing, and that surreptitiously hide their ties to a dangerous cult.

tl;dr: Fuck you. lurk moar.
  28. avatar2008 Member

^^THIS. He probably got "handled" real good by Jada given how that he's stated, in the same Reader's Digest interview, he'll do anything to keep his marriage going!

FREE WILL!!!! :frustration:
  29. Anonabliss Member

Mrs. Sullivan taught me to look up words in the dictionary in the second grade. Big Fucking extra speshal study tech bullshit Deal.
  30. Joyful Member

I bet not only did she make you look up the word but she also made you use it in a sentence or two to be sure you understood it.

Looking words up and reading isn't enough to learn something. It may be enough for you to memorize a definition. But to truly learn something, it needs to be applied.
  31. dirk nimrod Member

lol, like using that word in a sentence. I remember doing that in high school in order to prepare for the SAT.

Pretty soon, Co$ will try to claim that calculators are part of LRH tech.
  32. XenuIsGod Member

I am a faggot.
  33. Plups Member

Re: Will Smith Starts New School

The distillation of personal excellence down to production is one of the key problems with Scientology identified by the German government in its report on why CoS is a threat to democracy: www.stmi.bayern.de/imperia/md/conte...fassungsschutz/scientology/system_so_engl.pdf

In fact, the use of the word "personal" is ironic, as the emphasis on production actually depersonalises the human being.

34. DeathHamster Member

35. Plups Member

And what would be the qualifications of "the ethics teacher", I wonder?
  36. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

the ability to juggle soup cans whilst screaming 'what are your crimes'
  37. Optimisticate Member