Customize

Will Smith Slaps A Reporter in the Face

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by tippytoe, May 18, 2012.

1. tippytoe Member

Clip was originally on YouTube but was taken down by Sony Entertainment.

Alternate link here: http://www.tmz.com/lightbox/videos/0_c8lrhloj

Looks like Will's reactive mind and (over) reactive hand need some more auditing. Or maybe he has just been hanging around too much with David "Slappy" Miscavige.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Well, it wasn't really much of a slap and the reporter did pull it in. Maybe just a not so subtle way of checking for body thetans.
  3. tippytoe Member

The two-cheek kiss is as normal a greeting for Europeans as a handshake is to Americans. I think Will Smith overreacted and looks a fool because of it.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

Him trying to justify it by saying the man was trying to kiss him on the lips makes it even more funny. It's completely obvious the guy was going for the other cheek.
  5. Anonymous Member

I'll bet he wouldn't slap Travolta if JT tried that move.
  6. vaLLarrr Member

"I got in one slappy fight and Miscavige got scared, he said "you're going to live with all the thetans up in Bel Air!"

Stupid violent clam. Anonymous will clear the Earth of this insanity.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Yes of course, but just as a handshake can be pretty sloppy at times, so can a two cheek kiss. It's all in the execution. This reporters greeting was only about two steps away from teh surpise buttsex.
  8. PresidentShaw Member

Thank god there are threads like these, way to end scientology gaise!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. amaX Member

what a pompous jerk.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

He was ready to punch the guy.. I dunno, clumsy Ukranian reporter meets hyper-ego Hollywood, whatever.

Didn't slap the guy, just rapped his face to test him.

I kinda side with Smith on this, he has to speak to 100 of these oddball media assholes every day on the MIB promotional tours, fuck it, I know I couldn't handle that shit.

No blood spilled. Typical TMZ barrel scraping bullshit.

Feel bad for the dopey interviewer, poor guy is prolly gonna pack a bag and camp out in Pripyat now.
  11. Anonymous Member

The thought of Will Smith popping niacin pills and yelling at ashtrays makes me laugh though.

If he's bought into this LRH shit he's a fucking target for over-affectionate badly dressed crazy people. Maybe Mr Ukraine News should have been rocking a piss-yellow Volunteer Minister t-shirt instead of that Gorbachev era white jacket thing.

Yo homes, smell ya later!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Herro Member

I wise man once described it to me thusly:

u95sf.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

The wise man being, who? Yourself?
    LOL
  14. Anonymous Member

[IMG]