Customize

(Wog) Squirrel Busters cameraman blows the whistle on Scientology!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

How shocking.
  2. subgenius Member

Thus, a good ethical standard:
    "Don't touch shit, even with gloves on."
    I do feel for the guy though, he didn't know.
    And he made an effort to make up for what he unwittingly did.
    Kudos.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Anonymous Member

4. SwordofTruth Member

It was only a matter of time before the Busters fucked up big time and inside info got out.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

dave statter of Falcon Industries = dave lebow of Falcon Investigations
  6. Anonymous Member

Scientology is making Marty's life "a living hell" - gimme a break! Ask Paulette Cooper, et al. If anything, this latest episode seems contrived to make the cult look like it cares about not breaking the law.
  7. adhocrat Member

This guy coming out like this will only increase the paranoia of wee little Davy.
    Who's next?
  8. Gary Busey Member

lol scientology
  9. xenubarb Member

One of their mistakes was hiring a wog for this sensitive documentary mission. I bet the weird smacked him hard on his first day on the job!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

i kno rite? lol

Vk7G7.png
    • Like Like x 12
  11. Anonymous Member

Are NDAs enforceable in such cases? This is an obvious harassment op, I doubt scilons would be able to achieve anything in a court.
  12. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 25
  13. Anonymous Member

One day, I tells ya, there will be so many Scientologists, and those Scientologists will be so skilled and "on purpose", that it will be possible to find one who is competent to operate a camera.

Already we have Scientologists capabable of being overweight and acting like tards. When OT XX comes out, no more wog camera operators.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Squirrel busters are a shining example of what a huge budget and a host of OTs can acheive.

That is, the Squirrel Busters have created a brilliant advertisement for the incontrovertible fact that Scientology is a powerful fucktardant.
  15. xenubarb Member

I like this twice!
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

Since LRH was such a great photographer......................
  17. Smurf Member

There have been questions why Bert (Bernard) Leahy got David Lubow's attention that led to his job offer with the Squirrel Busters. This is the video that Leahy refers to David Statter (Lubow) watching that led to the employment offer.

http://www.bizfind.us/44/165967/leahy-production/allen.aspx
  18. Krautfag Member

OMG Sponge!!! That is excellent!! ROFL
  19. Anonymous Member

Scientology itself is its own worst advert.
  20. SwordofTruth Member

Shit just got real.

• Like Like x 4
  21. Krautfag Member

What a decent guy. The one in the black shirt I mean.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

Anecdotal evidence showing that Scientology is a business, from an apparently unbiased source.
  23. Tourniquet Member

The idea of the Scientology Non-Disclosure Agreement is to intimidate the signer into keeping silent. Since they have a disdain for "wog" law, it was less important how legally enforceable it was, than if the person signing it was already known to be trusted, or had at least never violated one such. Not well thought-out, really.

They have a template which is adapted for the specific circumstance (i.e., Special Tech Briefings, Special IAS Briefings, etc.). I signed a few in my time in the cult.

I wish I had one to scan, but I was never offered the option of keeping a copy. I thought that was, pardon the expression, a little squirrelly, even at the time. Call it another bit of paint peeled off the whited-over windows of Scientology. Eventually I was able to see enough to GTFO.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

new meme? ;P
  25. Anonymous Member

"I felt freaked-out and confused..."

@n00bs: that is the appropriate reaction to Scientology, as it happens

tell a friend
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Tourniquet Member

A shining example of integrity and even humility is Mr Bert Leahy, particularly to the snake-oil salesman seated in front of him.
    {You can lead a horse to water...}
  27. DeathHamster Member

What they really meant.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. xenubarb Member

Stalkumentary?
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

this guy avoids Marty's eyes as much as he can
  31. RightOn Member

waiting to see how COS turns on this guy and comes up with a wonderful fairy tale about how "crazy" he is and that he is not telling the truth.
    Wonder if they will be dumb enough to fair game him too
    This guy is really sorry he took this gig! In more ways than one.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Ever had a scilon sit across from you? They stare at you the whole time. 8:42, I think it was. Uncomfortable for the normal person.
  33. xenubarb Member

They'll say he couldn't "uphold the high ethical standards" the Squirrelbusters require. Heh.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

Well, they should not have taken on a Wog.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Smurf Member

Obviously, he's trying to clear his conscience of this mess and Marty isn't videotaping this to benefit Mr. Leahy... it's being done to boost Marty's ego. You think Marty's going to lift a finger to help the guy if OSA comes down on him for speaking out?

I hope Mr. Leahy can move on, but I doubt it. Marty will milk this situation for all it is worth. I tried to post a positive comment on the video, but Marty blocked me. LOL.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

Yeah, the bait doth dangle
  37. Sponge Member

The latest from the butthurt busted "squirrel busters" (8th August)

It's more fun with the sound muted (or with the Andy Pandy theme tune playing instead) but just watching Joanne's face. Are the lights even on?
  38. Saul Goodman Member

So that's what Dead Agenting is. Wait ... did he just say "somewhere on his track"? LOL! Well, this is propaganda for cult members then. I get it, that's what this operation is all about. Consoling cult members by smearing Marty helps people.
  39. Smurf Member

LOL. Joanne Wheaton's turned into a bobble head. What a waste.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

Psychiatry is enemy #1 but he calls Marty a "psychotic sociopath".

I agree with him on the sociopath diagnosis but not the psychotic part. Maybe he was confusing Marty with LRH.
    • Like Like x 1