Customize

(Wog) Squirrel Busters cameraman blows the whistle on Scientology!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Sponge Member

The thing is, they are still bickering about whether Marty called the media, totally ignoring the gigantic inescapable fact of said newsmedia that they've been busted by their own hired ex-cameraman.

Also, what happened to their hired ex-journalist, the one who got slammed in the car door? Did he bugger off too?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

“There is nothing very glamorous about the criminal, the breaker of his pledge, the betrayer of his friend or group. Such people are simply psychotic.”
    —L. Ron Hubbard

It's a term Hubbard tossed around and like so many english words, in scientology it has it's own meaning. To be psychotic one need only to be "off source". Go off source far enough and Tommy Davis will get all up in your grill screaming about how "psychotic" you are, even if you were never a scientologist and thus were never "on source" in the first place.

Nothing psychotic about that.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Lol, who talks in real life like that guy in the latest video?

1:57 - "This tactic is part and parcel to the complex web that Rathbun spins every day of his meager existence."

The delivery sounds so stilted. Cringe-worthy, even. Whoever is writing these Squirrel Buster lines needs to be RPF'd.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. Zhongjianren Member

• Like Like x 4
  5. Oh this is rich. As usual, the wogs and Scis never mix well. Scis forgot to bring him in on a gradient, now look what happened, you went out his reality and he left. (Damn it's bad that I know that much sci...... Maybe My break wasn't long enough.)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. DeathHamster Member

Seal Team Six .. what are they, eight?
  7. Triumph Member

9b2887d7-b2bf-4b77-937e-99dda082f8b6.jpg

a bunch of 8 yr olds playing ARMY.....they need Anthony Bang Bang Muhammad as team leader
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

"part and parcel of"

is just a cliched way of saying "an integral part of"

you'd never say "A is an integral part to B"

maybe the SqiBs would.
  9. AnonLover Member

altho i know this was a joke T... That is a frightening suggestion. let's not give 'em any ideas - currently it seems the kool aid is flowing in one direction only: from scilon to noi, where the moonbattery rot of LRH is eroding the morals & principles of Farrakhan's followers from the inside out.

And here's hoping it stays that way - DO NOT WANT NOI radical militant hate machine schooling sea org into how to be more like them.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Malory Member

I want a Squirrel Busters hat.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. JamesFranco Member

I would want one without Marty's face on it.
    Mainly because there might be other operations later on, I'd hate to have a single-documentary-hat.
  12. jensting Member

Given the quality of those answers, I sincerely hope not ;)

Seriously, you're right, of course, this is OSA's finest. I'm so pleased :)

Best Regards

Jens
  13. Zhongjianren Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

spending all this money to look this sorry
  15. Anonymous Member

Marty really can't stop his control-freak impulses. The stupid old twat's been at the comments again with his little hatchet. Cunt!
  16. Anonymous Member

Hubbardian.
  17. xenubarb Member

I've noticed that Scientologists frequently denounce protesters by using psychiatric labels. Elronic, that.
  18. Sponge Member

and the SqiBs still remain there, dauntless, defiant, resolute, stupid...

19. Anonymous Member

20. Diablo Member

Why doesn't marty call his old cronnies he use to call when he needed a thug to deal with someone?

Seems he could use his old tactics and fuck these people up...slashed tires, black PR, drugs planted in their car, lifted finger prints, ms. bloody, so many good ones...he must be getting soft in his old age.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. xenubarb Member

he doesn't have the mighty wealth and influence of RTC behind him these days. Well okay, they ARE "behind him," but not in that way, yanno?
  22. Diablo Member

True, I guess it does take a big war chest to wage battle against cult/midget.

I wonder, is this the first cult to actually be controlled and managed by a midget?

It is kinda funny when you think about a self absorbed, inferior, whinny, violent midget...unless you are inside cult and have to deal with him!
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Has no one in Ingleside thought to deflate the tires of that buggy while the goons are sleeping?
  24. Anonymous Member

It's so true. And the latest thing they can come up with is a crappy rip off from the 80's movie Ghost Busters.

This shows how retarded and outdated Scientology really is.

It's almost as if they're still singing "We Stand Tall" without any irony whatsoever.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

MartyR does have interviewing skills. It's almost like he asks people lots of questions on a regular basis.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

Yah, especially if you like waiting til towards the end of the interview for him to get around to establishing the setting.
  27. Anonymous Member

There was that Napoleon guy way back when...
  28. Anonymous Member

Believe me, they would do so, as one, if ordered by the Squat Polack.
    Scilons know no irony, only LRony.
  29. pedrofcuk Member

Really, why so surprised?
  30. what a bunch of ..................................
  31. sphinx' ters !!!!
  32. Anonymous Member

I like that! What if we got a golf cart and started following the Squirrel Busters around? Mysterious men who like to wear a fez. They are the mysterious Egyptian Sphinxters.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. xenubarb Member

Do want! Let's go!!! (makes fez out of construction paper)
  34. Tangerine Member

• Like Like x 5
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

The whole class agrees about what should happen next:
    epicspongebobfaggot.jpg
  36. DeathHamster Member

37. Krautfag Member

38. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. Sonichu Moderator

40. Anonymous Member

Our fearless leader, Wise Fez Cat.