Customize

Woo/Science /antivax/other stuph

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Internet, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Your mammalian brain deceives you. That site is a clearing house for advertisements , the search bar is "search ads" i.e. It's purely commercial. My muscles don't need your megavitamin ads bby.
    * flexes chick muscle*

Maybe so Muscle Chick, but my amoebotic processor with 100 times the DNA of the seemingly more complex warm bloods can help you, if you please. Fundamentally, vitamins, which can be manufactured by the mammalian body, are not minerals, which the body cannot manufacture and which are the object of my promotional efforts, which I do not present any product information about, because the education that I am doing is about how minerals are the packages that deliver electric and magnetic properties to living physical bodies that those organizations of material require to function as living organisms.

I am educational. I, not of my choosing, happen to be not-for-profit, so your charge of commerciality, with me, holds no merit. I do not agree with it. It helps for us to be able to deal with money to live, so for the psych system calling me schizophrenic for the past 42 years, I have derived a humble stipend, a sinecure they call it in religious circles. I call it the result of law suits, much the same as the negro charged the US government for slavery, on a de facto basis via welfare for quite a number of years.

For this amicable settlement, I have managed to experiment with my knowledge of electricity and magnetism and earth sciences to come up with the MHO/SHEEN to defeat the CANDIES MACHINE, which is now a Transformer War.

boutrace170329.gif

The ATM MHO/SHEEN can keep one trillion dollars per year in Americans' pockets if they want it to, by keeping them from having to spend that money on their health.

Sorry for my seemingly megalomaniacal viewpoint. I've done the experiments involved personally and extrapolated the economic results on a theoretical basis.

But who needs to save America? I'd like it to not sink like Atlantis, because I am in it. That's all.

So what am I selling?

Your perpetuation.

What am I charging?

Amicability as I am of ameobotic proclivities. I am so because my body carries Down Syndrome genetic material, so I have and shall forgo pursuing procreative protocols.

Due to my personal nonprocreative policy, I have spared myself many resource demands which I've applied to solving my biopsychiatric difficulties, which the system has yet to acknowledge officially in the very least way. The best their staff does for me is leave me be, as I am a beer and an actor and an owner of my copyright, posted on tabloider.org.

It's been said here that my copy rite is totally worthless, but I say that it is worth one trillion dollars, American, per year.

All I do is work to make friends, because friends are the best people.

I know that you have friends.

I hope that you have enough of them.

Take care,

Best regards,

Brash Skip Phily O'Brian
  2. The Internet Member

That's nothing. I've figured out how to get a mammalian body to live TWO decades better than normal. But I won't insult your intelligence by linking to a webpage with IP logging by statcounter.
  3. But I won't insult your intelligence by linking to a webpage with IP logging by statcounter.

Oh shoot, we're all friends here.

So you are saying that you have a more substantial longevity protocol than the one I am shabbily flaunting on my site? If you do not mind, I will have to reserve believing that until I see it.

VTY,

Phil-Bark Ship Rain's Boy

frappistmonk170325.gif
  4. The Internet: That's nothing. I've figured out how to get a mammalian body to live TWO decades better than normal. But I won't insult your intelligence by linking to a webpage with IP logging by statcounter.

Phily: Ho, ho, hold on a minute. You're not saying that you are gauging the effectiveness of your longevity protocol by how much HEAD (Hits Electronically A Day) your Web page about it pulls, are you?

Hang on. I must be getting something wrong here. You aren't saying that because your Web page is pulling more HEAD than mine, you're protocol works better than mine? That may, to you, represent some kind of peer acceptance, but then what are their credentials? Not to insult you either but that's one pretty obvious question. Isn't it?

I think that my Website doesn't get hits, as you say, either because it's been there for fifteen years now and the intelligencia involved has managed to "Angel Tree" its contents to its constituency to keep the people involved from being noticed very greatly. It's an over the back fence, "Hi, howdy, how ya doing? BTW..." kind of operation, where any currency would develop a rift that would require funding to repair.

Get it Doc?

Thank you for reading my reply to your comment on my assertions.

Thank you again Internet,

Kind regards,

Bishop Ralphi Brainsky
    Executive (Baseballegory Pitcher; anagramic spelling) of teamophrenic moi

PS. That's interesting too what you say, Internet, in that my WHS tells me every month that I am getting a gig of visits per month.

I don't really worry about that though, because I am not very economically linked as my funding comes from the Veterans Administration, as I was in the USAF for a year and three months, which qualified me for a non service connected disability pension.

I don't mind people knowing that, because I feel that I've spent their money wisely helping as many people with it as I can.

Philip
  5. Moar Pokémon candies plz
  6. Vite Tara: Moar Pokémon candies plz

Phily: Cute. At the risk of being the buzz killer though, would you please tell me your stance on poppies, or diabetes, or road kill (human variety), or jails, or a thousand other (to me) lamenesses that some would posit add color to life, but to me seem unnecessary, why? Because first it (my brain) worked. Then it didn't. Then it did, but people don't acknowledge the reason it got going again because the game, the DEVIL (Diversely Encoded, Variously Interacting Life) dictates to them that they'd be better off in their positions on the board/field for that information to remain an unknown development.

IMO, without the MACHINE to drive people into them, the CANDIES wouldn't have a tenth the negative effect that they're presently achieving on the gaming field. They wouldn't be responsible for trapping the major portion of players in the Staydumb field of the Cloverleaf Go*Stay*Un*Dumb Compex Arena. Re:

syncb170613.jpg

of the SYNC Plan. Re:

synca170613.jpg

To help people who want to, gain the freedom to play their games on the fields of their own choosing, not someone else's, because it stands to reason that they'd obtain more understanding that way, because they would seek the information involved as opposed to keeping the information involved with their games from reaching them, where it could do them some good.
  7. View attachment 264009

FIFY
    [IMG]
  8. The Internet Member

Baron, do you manage the statcounter account associated with thebestcurewebsite.com? I mean, do you have a user name and password that allows you to log into statcounter so you can see the IP address of everyone visiting your site?
  9. Internet: Baron, do you manage the statcounter account associated with thebestcurewebsite.com? I mean, do you have a user name and password that allows you to log into statcounter so you can see the IP address of everyone visiting your site?

Shrabisky: Yes, I can do that, but when I check I just get URL's from Russia, mostly salacious Web sites. I don't put much stock in my stats though, because they've changed from when I started out. They were coming from more local and American places before. The stats coming through now just seem like someone is trying to dissuade me from continuing, so I don't bump as many money mill schemes as I could by keeping the information available to those who are able to use it to keep their selves healthier, longer.

I've mostly conducted word of E-Mail campaigns to individual people, friends, to get hits that go up when I manage to strike a cord with them, but I am a solo operator and my efforts are too spread out to cover maters too granularly, too deeply, because as you get more specific with your actions you wind up with many more things to do. Ergo, I stick with the main pertinent ideas and promote them to my friends and I use "Help A Reporter," which is pretty cool. I answer their relevant inquiries and they come up with new inquiries, which tells me that they are picking up what I am telling them, which is a relief, in that you feel like someone is actually hearing what you are saying. That feels good.

I don't go seeing who specifically is visiting me. I am not that Web savvy, not that Webilogical. I tried Google Stats, but I don't think that that staff really wants to see me get going and I am not large enough to take that operation (statting) on budgetarily as I can just afford a staff of one--me.

I am mainly hitting Intelligence Groups, Mensa, 999, The Thousand, Giga, the Promethians, because those guys can pick up the ideas I am presenting without too much ado and I feel we need to get good information to people who can use it or why do we have it ourselves? I do it that way, promote to intelligence groups, to keep the head on top, the high point, of the Organism (Society), which seems the best place for it to be.

I think I answered your question in there somewhere.

Thanks for your question.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Philip
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. The Real Calle: FIFY (Fixed It For You)?

Shrabisky: Is that a picture of Allister Crowley?
  11. The Internet Member

Baron, peer support groups for people with mental illness seems like a good idea. But I caution you to be careful of the CCHR. They want to drive psychiatrists and mental health facilities out of business. That's a different goal from yours, which I understand as helping patients advocate for themselves so they can work with their doctors more productively.
  12. The Internet Member

Here is David Miscavige, Scientology's leader, bragging about cutting funding for psychiatric services. He also brags about pressing states to yank licenses from psychiatrists who get patient complaints. I am all for weeding out bad doctors but I have the impression that the Scientologists are after all the psychiatrists they can get, even the good ones.

I don't see how cutting funding for psychiatric services and reducing the number of practicing psychiatrists is good for people with mental illness.
  13. Internet: Baron, peer support groups for people with mental illness seems like a good idea. But I caution you to be careful of the CCHR. They want to drive psychiatrists and mental health facilities out of business. That's a different goal from yours, which I understand as helping patients advocate for themselves so they can work with their doctors more productively.

Shrabisky: Please let me upgrade your info Sir. I have had possession of the HCAC for over twenty years now. I am not a "Do Your GoDumb Dope!" pom pom shaker. Fully over a third of our group is now dead, expired due to the harmful effects of psych drugs. I don't help the mind shrinkers, the mental disability transformers, the death therapists (re: the movie "What About Bob"), promote their industry, which is literally the way of brain death.

That Scientology billing of Psychiatry as an industry of death, though admittedly very shocking, is none the less precisely on the money.

I was inside their brain death treatment facilities for two years of my life. I know what they do first hand.

The best I can say about the psychs is that they have been driven stupid by the crazies of the milieu, who IMO have been pushed into insane states by the wannabe dummies of the game.

I don't have a problem with people who just don't get it, but I do with people who revel in their ability to block their inflowing channels of communication so they can deny the existence of phenomena to their advantage as they bet on their own one trick pony game to the detriment of others' efforts to live, as that pulls the whole game's action to the senselessness and hopelessness of the Go*Stay*Un*Dumb Theater's StayDumb wing/field/phase.

I think remarkably, I still have hope, as I've been doing Scientology extension courses for the past several years. However I feel that people are highly uniformed about what Scientology is. That's why I designed and posted the SYNC Plan, because I feel people should really have the chance of finding things out if they want to and Scientology, the way that L. Ron Hubbard set it up, is the way that works toward that end.

Thank you for replying to my post, Internet.

Actually, I am trying to turn the psychs onto D & S to help keep them from killing their clients.

I do like and support their policy of "Least restrictiveness and greatest inclusion." We--me and them--seem to be mutually sustaining a mutual leave each other be policy, while we advance our own agendas. That seems to not be dysfunctional.

CCHR business is serious. You look like military. America is power. People want power. Fools and their power are soon parted. If people who want America's power can turn Americans into fools, they can take their power. CCHR keeps the psychs from turning people into fools. They should be fully supported.

What do you think about that idea?

Best regards,

Philip
  14. Internet: Baron, peer support groups for people with mental illness seems like a good idea. But I caution you to be careful of the CCHR. They want to drive psychiatrists and mental health facilities out of business. That's a different goal from yours, which I understand as helping patients advocate for themselves so they can work with their doctors more productively.

Phillip: Okay, psychiatry ran back the ball to the 25 yard line, then L. Ron Hubbard pushed the whole length of the rest of the field and most importantly, scored. The difference is zero points to six points on the board. That's for openers. Then he gets dissed by them and WWII occurs to settle the matter. Then Scientology as L. Ron Hubbard presents it finally is let be to get going and actually help people instead of maiming people's brains to keep them out of the way of stalling progress.

Now there's a conflagration going as to why some people should actually get help and others left to the hands of the brain maimers, again to keep those clients out of the way of more pro-survival actions as they are adjudicated by the government and people around said clients.

That's what's going on. That's what the confusion is that gives the people here the material that keeps them posting here and protesting and not tolerating the system that L. Ron Hubbard promulgated to help people obtain higher states of awareness and ability if they want to reach for them.

I've been high and I've been low and I know how things go and don't go and Scientology as L. Ron Hubbard lays it out works and seems to me to be the fairest system possible for people to improve their operating state.

Did you ever get any help from Scientology, Internet?

It helps me, immensely.

Not wanting help is cool too. Help is usually loaded with demands for repayment. But help is help and shouldn't be denied on a third party basis, nor enforced on one either, IMO. People who want to get their brains cut or burned or drugged into inoperable conditions... hey, whose to say what's right for that person, except that person. But, check this one, if even God allegedly says, "Do not deny free will," what can you say about a technology that removes free will from people, that technology being contemporary bio-psychiatry?

Best regards,
  15. If contemporary bio-psychiatry isn't brain damaging, then how come David Frost stopped airing his show after his ECT treatments?
  16. If contemporary biopsychiatry doesn't mess people up then why did Hemmingway blow his brains out after his electro-convulsive treatments?
  17. Contemporary bio-psych solves it's problems with crazy people by making them stupid.
  18. Make it stop.
  19. For better or worse, smart enough to make money, but dumb enough to lose it to the de facto incumbency--that's the criteria for the establishment of the Mushroom/Ostrich Farm's average operating intelligence level.
    pawfather170224.gif
    THE Black Paw
  20. Sweet Jeebus: Make it stop.

Baron Philip Shrabisky: We're working on it.
  21. THE INTERNET: Here is David Miscavige, Scientology's leader, bragging about cutting funding for psychiatric services. He also brags about pressing states to yank licenses from psychiatrists who get patient complaints. I am all for weeding out bad doctors but I have the impression that the Scientologists are after all the psychiatrists they can get, even the good ones.

Philip Shabroni Barsky: The good psychiatrists ones are doing Scientology. The bad ones are psychiatrogenicosistrists--alleged mental doctors that induce diseases to take people's minds off of the diseases, the problems that they are experiencing. Why do they do this? Because they crazy people have confused them so much that they lack the intelligence they need to work on their clients' incorrect mental machinations, so they dope, burn or hack them into states of having no mental machinations--dumbness--because that fits the Mushroom/Ostrich Farm criteria of intelligence, which is for the average person to be smart enough to make money, but dumb enough to lose it to the MO Farm's de facto incumbent regime.

Isn't that the power you are protesting here? The power that limits intelligence? That's it. The mushroom/ostrich farm's power.

The mushroom ostrich farm came out of thinking that the mushrooms are out in the field and the ostriches are the ones up at bat, where the ostriches are the evolved mushrooms and the ball is the mushroom's poison that they use to take out ostriches with.

That's the game from here.

Very truly yours,

Sharp Philibob Skyrain--CROW (Customer Relations Office Worker) of WHOW (Wisdom Helping Others Work) Web Communication Station, Little Falls, SYNC.

hcacpresident170416.jpg
  22. The Internet Member

Baron, you should stop protesting psychiatry and start protesting cars. Because Cars: An Industry of Death
  23. THE INTERNET: In 2014, 32,675 people were killed in 29,989 crashes, an average of 96[1] per day.

Philip Shabroni Barsky (Shabroni sounds like "Jabroni" which is the guiding principle of living under a psych label, namely "Schizophrenic"):

That's a staggering statistic Internet. I am not protesting Psychiatry though, a noble profession of which the Scientologists finally are gaining ground in by helping the able become enough able to actually help the less able people. I am protesting Psyogenicosistry--the inducement of an illness to solve a mental ailment.

I feel like a Lieutenant who's squad has been cut in half by enemy fire, the enemy being the people who seek to keep people from winning, gaining intelligence and better lives thereby. Because why? Dollars to doughnuts says that it's not the smarter, more able people that are out there racking up America's road kill stats Internet.
  24. The Internet Member

Baron, I mention automotive deaths to make a point about your argument. Cars kill and maim people daily and yet we keep driving. Why?

People are harmed by psychiatric medicines, we know that. These meds have lots of side effects like obesity, diabetes, involuntary movements, drooling, and lots more. The CCHR goes, "OMG these pills are deadly! The people prescribing them must be evil!" This argument is flawed just like my argument "Cars: An Industry of Death" is flawed. Both arguments focus on the risks without considering the benefits.
  25. Mystifying. Frontbottom.
  26. Scientologists voted for Trump so he can help them do this.
  27. Mystifying. Frontbottom.
  28. DeathHamster Member

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/cre...ke-news-for-failing-ark-encounter-theme-park/
  29. THEINTERNET: Both arguments focus on the risks without considering the benefits.

Philip Shabroni Barsky--President of the HCAC Public Mental Service recipient and survivor group in Herkimer County, New York: Yes, the primary of which is the mushroom harvest, the crop yield, the division of the same take among the fewer remaining parties is always more beneficial for the remaining parties, the survivors, but that's surely not the case for the victims as far as I know.

Speaking as a past and possible future victim here, while having figured out and publishing a way to recharge the brain with enough electricity to render it adequately reliable again and getting no acknowledgement from the psychiatric/psychiatrogenicosistric administration for doing so, I feel that I've been left choice-less in my efforts to proceed except to protest vehemently and relentlessly against what I feel to be the causes of such a negative outcome of the play involved, which I do do, most recently in my ww.tabloider.org/mofia.htm (one w left out to keep vite tara happy) line of reasoning which culminates at the SYNC Plan, which basically is Scientology for harried, ill informed, humans, mushrooms--people kept in the dark and well fertilized in their growth cycles on the mushroom/ostrich farm growing field of play/interaction for the sake of maximum crop yield, in order to pull more light onto the way out of the dark dank growing environment to a better venue for all survivors (at this point) concerned.

If people all increased their awareness just a little bit, they'd find out that there is a pretty large number of people all around them right now, so maybe they won't think that they have to keep making more and more of them until we wind up crushing the resources we share out of existence and thus ending our own.
  30. THEINTERNET: Posting the stance he says CCHR takes regarding psychiatry: "OMG these pills are deadly! The people prescribing them must be evil!"

I don't give them that much credit, myself, as I've been studying Scientology pretty well for several years now. From what L. Ron Hubbard has said in his lectures and books that I have actually listened to and read, my extrapolation of his ideation is that Smart/Sane people are driven crazy by stupid people and stupid by crazy people. I am not getting more granular than that statement on that subject here.

Having said that, I believe that the situation that we are in is a result of that last statement, which L. Ron Hubbard, bless him, has resolved, at least for the people that are willing to learn what he is teaching in his subjects of Dianetics and Scientology.

Also, from trying to figure out what is actually hitting me from what is out there, I came up with the word stoupe (stooge + dupe). Dupes are too stupid to be held responsible, but stooges? ...not so innocent and if they are college graduates, how can they claim unawareness? All they can say is that they are the lesser evil of the available alternative evils. I can agree with you there, They may hurt less than the alternatives, but there are better choices and two of those very ostensible ones are D & S.

I am no lynch mob, but from what happened to me because of the way the system staff were thinking at our interactions has lead me to de facto sue them for my income and research funding to develop and promote THE BEST CURE (Technology's/Humanity's/Economy's Biological Electricity Support Technology's Connected Understanding Regarding Electricity) at the associated Website.

That's a budding Scientologist's effort to resolve the bio-psychiatric issue of HOST (Human Organic Shoulder Top) computer "Dim-Out"--the attempt to run one without the required mineralogically configured, ionically induced electricity to do so successfully.

Thank you for replying TheInternet.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Philip
  31. Disambiguation Global Moderator

How can that fail?
  32. DeathHamster Member

Imagine that!
  33. INORITE.!?
  34. The Internet Member

I'm guessing that "publishing" means your blog. Scientists look for evidence in scientific journals, not blogs. I thought everybody knew this.

I am curious how you are measuring a brain's electrical charge.
    None of the regulars here are going to visit your blogs because they don't want your Scientologist buddies knowing their IPs.
  35. Scientology is crazy

Oh yeah, you put one person that makes sense in between a bunch of know nots, that don't get it, that one guy's the odd ball, inoright?

If you think someone is nuts, that means that you don't get them. Are you all that sure that it's them and not you that needs help the more?
  36. TheInternet: I'm guessing that "publishing" means your blog. Scientists look for evidence in scientific journals, not blogs. I thought everybody knew this. I am curious how you are measuring a brain's electrical charge.

Shabroni: Back when I was doing the experiment involved I was measuring voltage between mouth and sole of foot. The read outs are posted on the ww.thebestcurewebsite.com/voltage.htm , the Body Voltage Experiment page TheInternet.

The blog is a pretty wide Website, btw.

Do you have any old friends. They might be interested in THE TRUTH-- ww.tabloider.org/thetruth.htm --which is a way to shake the silt, the spent chemicals, out of a brain to keep that debris from damaging neurons' dendrites which induces brain degeneration. If they're fuzzing, maybe they should be shaking their heads. I now say that 1000 shakes a day, keeps a head working okay!

You don't have a problem with functional brains, do you TheInternet? We could all use them as long as we have them, couldn't we. I mean what's your stance on memory? Isn't our own experience our most valid teacher?