Customize

Would you protest in front of Martys place?

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Would you protest in front of Martys place?

I know this is a sensitive issue and I was wondering the group conscience.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Would you protest in front of Martys place?

When Marty moves into his new digs in Hemet, sure!
  3. anonakatie Member

I would protest in front of the office of Gavino Idda, Charlie Earle, Joe O'Reilly etc.
    Nice try, dim bulbs.
  4. Anonymous Member

Hi there OSA.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. TinyDancer Member

I protest human rights abuses and crimes.

To my knowledge, Marty is not currently engaged in either.

Ergo, I know of no reason why I would want to protest Marty.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

My anwser is no.
  7. Re: Would you protest in front of Martys place?

This sounds like a stunt a sci-fag would pull...

His offices, maybe...
    His home, NO!
  8. anonakatie Member

Dome this crap.
  9. 3rdMan Member

No.
  10. Scatman Member

I think you mean Joe Reilly or Neil O'Reilly.
  11. Anonymous Member

no
  12. Scatman Member

BTW, Charlie Earle, Linda Hamel & Wendy Beccacini are OSA INTernet trolls.
  13. Anonymous Member

why bother?
    they found their way out of the cult, and they are free to read anything they want on the net.
    They are free to read how much of a scumbag con Hubbard really was, but yet they choose to believe he is the best thing since sliced bread.

If they want to continue the mindfuck on their own... oh well
    You can lead a horse to water...... well you know th rest
  14. amaX Member

Hell, no. He might come out and try to engage us in a conversation.
  15. Anonymous Member

private residence? nope

Marty's first Ideal Org? yeah
  16. Anonymous Member

I'd love to see him finally catch something while fishing (and recording).
    One of Barbs Hubbard heads with a cock in its mouth.
  17. Anonymous Member

Wot TD said but also unless he has Julian Assange prisoner and is committing unspeakable acts on that fit little whistleblowing body .......then it's a NO!
  18. Anonymous Member

No, that's OSA's job.
  19. Anonymous Member

The "Church of Marty in its present form" doesn't require dismantling. I can't reasonably forsee that it would.

but
    when he begins to "walk the walk" of Pure unadulterated LRH Tech, and not just "talk the talk",
    when his cadre begin to replicate the abuses and structures of the mothership,
    when his legionnaires manage to storm the castle and install him as COB,

we'll see.

Marty as Commodore: Gorbachev or Kruschev?
    my money's on the bald guy
  20. Anonymous Member

tl;dr
    So long as his staff consists of Mosey & Mike
    I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it.
  21. Anonymous Member

no need to leave the comforts of sitting in mah underwears at home. LOL

protest is happening nao at the front door of marty on teh intarwebs.
    keep going on and on, guise.
  22. Anonymous Member

so, does mosey become a co conspirator in future serious legal proceedings?
  23. xenubarb Member

I'm already outside. Look in the rowboat out back. My battleship is right behind it.
  24. subgenius Member

douche
  25. an0nim0uz Member

Nein.
  26. Anonymous Member

to my knowledge he hasn't given any one on the chanology side to protest him.

I think $cientology is retarded, and if you believe in it, you're a sucker...but being a sucker isn't a crime.

alot of time's if you give them enough time out side of the cult, ex's tend to wake up on their own.
  27. Anonymous Member

fixed...
  28. DeathHamster Member

Arguably the worst punishment for Marty is continuing to be sucked in by Hubbard's fraud.

Why would I want to interrupt that?
  29. Smurf Member

You mean Charlie Earl (PAC-OSA) and Neil O'Reilly (who has deliberately misidentified himself in the past as Joe Neal).
  30. Marty is trying to perpetuate Hubbard's big scam even though he was a victim of its abuses.

He's had ample opportunity to research who L. Ron Hubbard actually was. Marty was also a big part of running the abusive scam and covering up its crimes including personally ordering the destruction of incriminating evidence in the horrendous death of Lisa Macpherson.

Marty and several others simply wathched her deteriorate and die an exruciating death by subjecting her to Hubbard's insane introspection rundown. They were simply following Hubbard's policies which is a big part of what Scientology is.

Hubbard's policies and programs in and of themselves are extremely abusive and all of his writings are "scripture" and thereby "perfect tech" which need to be strictly adhered to, otherwise it is not Scientology.

Imho, every single Scientologist needs help in breaking away from Hubbard's mindfuck, including Marty. I'll protest anyone who wants to continue this mindfuck.

I hope that Marty and all ex-Scientologists get help or are given time to deal with leaving and starting up a new life free from the abusive mind control that was and still is L.Ron Hubbard's bogus "Science" turned "Religion" Scientology to make money, make more money and make others make more money.

It takes time, Marty is upset at David Miscavige's personal abuse and his loss of power and position in the alleged "Church".

Both Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder have lied for Scientology for decades and now only reveal what is in their own self-interest and are clearly accepting monies for perpetuating Hubbard's scam.

I would not protest at his home.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Title: Open Letter to Mike Rinder from Robert Vaughn Young
    Date: 23 Feb 2000 00:30:12 GMT

RVY not only predicted that MR and MR would blow, but also the order in which they left.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Orson Member

Protesting Marty's house is lame and stupid and serves no purpose in the bigger picture other than to fracture the efforts we are making.

Rathbun and Rinder, much as I distrust them, are not the target.
  33. xenubarb Member

Here are some things I would do outside Marty's home:

Juggle
    Mime being locked in a box
    dance
    set up a Wild Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Man
    Hold a tea party
    Hold a fishing seminar (he could use one)
    take pictures
    leave footprints
    zombie march

What would YOU do outside Marty's house?

34. The abuses of Scientology are part and parcel of L. Ron Hubbard's teachings and policies. One cannot enforce Scientology's policies and not be abusive.

LRH's children's RPF in and of itself constitutes child abuse, imho. There are countless other abuses and scams, front groups, etc.

Marty Rathbun is totally disingenuous after personally abusing members himself and enforcing all of Hubbard's policies for DECADES which he has not denounced including destroying incriminating evidence against Scientology in Lisa Macpherson's brutal death under Rathbun's and others watch. He is now trying to profit from the convicted fraud LRH's scam.

All members who leave need time to disengage and simply start a new life. They don't need people who want to continue the fraud in a for profit enterprise like Marty is attempting.

There is no such thing as a clear, never mind an OT like Marty now claims to be producing. Not 1 Scientologist has come forward with perfect recall, perfect vision, freedom from illness, etc, etc. as Hubbard claimed unless Marty wants to demonstrate being one of Hubbard's clears and all.

Is Marty's house a place of business now?

Marty left when Miscavige abused him and stripped him of his title and authority. Marty defended Hubbard's science of the mind turned religion and their handling of critics for decades. He's only speaking out mainly about Miscavige's abuse when he's been involved in so much covering up, condoning and commiting of abuses in the name of Hubbard's Scientology abuses.

Where's he applying his KSW auditng services for whatever monies the exes want to give him?

He's commiting fraud selling Hubbard's lies that don't work.

I wouldn't protest his house but I'll certainly speak against him trying to profit from this brutal scam of L. Ron Hubbard.

I hope all ex-scientologists, including Marty eventually overcome the years of damage done by Hubbard's insane processing and not scam other exes.
  35. Anonymous Member

Nope. (Hi, OSA. I hope Miscavige beats you within an inch of your life for asking such a stupid question.)
  36. new guy Member

37. LocalSP Member

I might if there is no snow there.
  38. Ironhead Member

When someone breaks away from Co$ and speaks out, it's always something to celebrate IMHO. I think Mahty has a long way to go yet, and has alot to atone for. same goes for Rinder. but as long as they're half way there, and aren't hurting anyone....yet, why protest em?
  39. Anonymous Member

If I was in Texas, I might do it for the lulz and to see if he would engage in a rap battle or shooting of the hoops. Maybe quote some black history for me.

(Though in reality a sign that read "Marty destroyed evidence and covered up the death of Lisa McPherson" would be truthful and lulzy)

But, he isn't worth it.
  40. Caliwog Member

Probably not. I don't think Marty's brand of Scientology is any better than DM's (it's all the same stuff). But protesting in front of Marty's house wouldn't achieve anything except to give Marty and his sheep a reason to say that Anonymous is an OSA op. Plus, if the Church really is harassing Marty the way he alleges, I don't think that's right, and we shouldn't stoop to the same level.

Better ploy with Marty, I think, is to somehow get across to his flock that he's lying to them just like DM is.

ML,
    Caliwog