Customize

WTF is this shit...ANONYMOUS infiltrated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://cassiopaea-cult.com/alex-berta-of-the-jedburgh-corp-infiltrates-anonymous

Seriously guise, when the UFO nutters start claiming you've been infiltrated you know you're doinitrite. Still...who is this Berta and what is Jedburgh? Oh, and I ran across this while researching something completely unrelated to Anon...(infighting in the UFO nutter community and social networking..it's science...but no matter, check this out!)

2. grebe Member

Lol, Cassiopaea.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Silly433 Moderator

• Like Like x 7
  4. Anonymous Member

LOL I know...nutters...but that infiltration thing might have something behind it...smoke..fire sort of thing. Always better to share the info..even a broken clock is right twice a day :D
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Anonymous by its very nature is infiltrated from the word go. There is absolutely nothing that can stop it. The whole 'anyone can be Anonymous' thing should give you a clue.

Therefore given that most major groups that are viewed to pose some threat are infiltrated by the authorities, you'd be blind to think that Anonymous isn't.
    • Like Like x 4
  6. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  7. DeathHamster Member

Odds are, the Cassiopaea cult nutters tried to post their moonbattery and PA requests here and got domed for their trouble, and maybe even /b/atcaved on WITP, so naturally Anonymous must be infiltrated by sinister anti-Cassiopaean forces.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

LOL I don't know what they did....but I was most intrigued at the moonbattery flame war...they thought they were outing someone...LOL sigh, even the moonbats have turncoats :D
  9. Mutante Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Robocat Member

It is a tech/security news site. I did see an image of a mask with one of the news articles, though.
  11. Anonymous Member

So the report might not be all moonbattery but more Aaron Burrish in nature...interesting.
  12. Robocat Member

The site is definitely not an anon site, it's one of those lame "tech & security news" sites.
  13. Anonymous Member

Thanks, cause I can't be assed to give a single fuck about shit like this.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Robocat Member

I am pretty sure no one does.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Cudgel Member

Uhm.

Guise.

If one were able to look at my career (no peeking,now), one might think I was an infiltrator. The Cincinnati Anonymous know better as does the cult.

Playing devil's advocate, Mr. Bertra could actually BE ONE OF US,he just isn't hiding his true self, maybe for effect when the cult looks for him. I mean, I know a Deputy United States Marshall who is one of us (and has supported at least one op I did for the cause). I'm also aware of several attorneys and doctors who indirectly or directly support us (whoever we are)...
    • Like Like x 2
  16. DeathHamster Member

Once Chanology had switched to legal means of protesting Scientology, the feeling was that it didn't matter at all if feds or other types were watching. At worse, they'd watch, and at best they'd contribute valuable knowledge and gain a better picture of what Scientology was up to.

Some bunch could always try leaderfagging, but they'd have to get in line.
    • Like Like x 4
  17. naveman Member

leave just for a bit then have to come back to this crazy shit anybody can read well allmost I cant spell but how in the hell is anybody going to know what I do by my self I don't tell on me. people talk then do what they will even the biggest gang in the world can not be everywhere. look out maxwell smart I just might be a spy.
  18. I'm watching you.
  19. Anonymous Member

104441008bfb.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  20. naveman Member

oh no I'm watehing you. Well were watching each other now what do we do??? puddy cat
  21. naveman Member

22. Anonymous Member

Anonymous WorldWide is in the old ARS Central Committee Hall. No point in keeping it secret any longer.
  23. naveman Member

Dam you you told you told now every body will have to move.
  24. Dint we deal with cassiopea already?
  25. naveman Member

Don't know but somebody dealt with that nut from canada that was hacking into e-mails and telling people he was going to kill them any new news about him by the way or just say good riddens. there have probley been moore than that moonbat asshole around just ranting and ranting about the state of the world and going off the deep end.
  26. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    moonbats? did someone say moonbats?
  27. Anonymous Member

moonbat fail.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. xenubarb Member

Your shoe is ringing...
    • Like Like x 2
  29. nope
    but we did deal with cassiopea when the whole what is the plan fiasco shit hit the fan... i think.

search the forums for whAT IS THE PLAN, r3x or telemachos.
  30. James Spader Member

Actually I think you have it backwards: Cassiopea dealt with r3x.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. but dint we drive them to crucify him or something?
    or was that just light trolling for our entertainment?
  32. telomere Member

proof:
    4h5gqx.jpg
  33. naveman Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. James Spader Member

What's the difference?
    If I'd ever had a doubt about who you are, this post would have killed it.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. telomere Member

Merry Christmas!

(meanwhile, still have NFI who you are...)
  36. James Spader Member

TY.

Me? I'm just a FON (friend of N.A.T.E)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

No one with the last name "Berta" has an official US Army email account. That doesn't mean that he wasn't in the Army but it tells you that, if he was, he did not retire nor is he currently working on a contract let by the Army.
  38. naveman Member

39. Anonymous Member

Infiltrating Anonymous? well, anyone can be anonymous.. Just put on your mask and boom! Thats not too hard, but if they actually infiltrated the crew then im quite astonished.
  40. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 1