Customize

WWP or ESMB , No free speech anymore

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by KittyKatSpanker, Dec 21, 2012.

1. http://www.forum.exscn.net/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=265121
    Moderator 2
    user-offline.png
    Moderator 3goldstar.png

icon1.png You have received a warning at Ex Scientologist Message Board

Dear AnonKat,

You have received a warning at Ex Scientologist Message Board.

Reason:
    -------
    Warning

Enough, this isn't WWP.

Take a week off.

M2
    -------

Original Post:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=758718
    quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Smurf viewpost-right.png
    Yes, he's the Angry Gay Pussy.
    My cock onlley gets hard for sexy Anon chicks, Sorry smurf, maybwe for a 1000 dollars I will jack you off and kiss you on the cheek afterwards
    Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.
  2. I am confused I confess, Maybe WWP didn't purge AGP threads ?
  3. Free speech is not a factor here. What it comes down to is a privately owned forum moderator's ability to suffer fools gladly.
  4. Anonymous Member

take another week off, dear, sounds like you need it
    • Like Like x 1
  5. raboon Member

Steam sale is on.
  6. MrSmiles Member

As sue explained in details, no the AGP threads were not purged.
  7. I have no idea what TT is about,and I really don't care.
    I just thought I would wish everyone a merry Xmas.
    ps
    Is it possible to domelock the op again?
  8. Anonymous Member

Does that mean our Mods don't make snidey jibes about other forums in ban messages, because that's kind of a good thing.
  9. Quentinanon Member

Perhaps the mods are more sensible here because most were never scientologists.
    Every forum needs some rules, so I would ask, how free should free speech be in a forum?
  10. Anonymous Member

Free speech? Free speech, personal liberty, freedom and democracy are all, by their very nature, MESSY. Thus, TOLERANCE for and FAITH in one's fellow man and woman are essential in a truly free society. If the messiness of true freedom and democracy is not considered tolerable and desirable by its members, then a neat and tidy dictatorship will have to suffice instead. And freedom will have to be remembered as a quaint little concept from an earlier, more "naive" time in Man's history.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Sonichu Moderator

Only snidey jibes I've made are about What is the plan.

idk about the OP, other than they must not have liked the gratuitous sexual innuendo.
  13. Anonymous Member

It's not snidey when you do it in public view :p
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm in the market for some henchman. You I like.
  15. jensting Member

We had free speech in a.r.s. I ended up having to leave in despair of the too easily trolled.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. anonymous612 Member

Stop being fucking stupid, there's no such thing as free speech on a forum. The website is private property and the owner can deny usage to anyone he wants for any reason, no questions asked. It's the direct equivalent of me going into your house and shitting things up and you telling me to gtfo of your home.

Fucking idiots, everywhere. OMG CENSORSHIP!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Stop being fucking stupid, there's no such thing as free speech anywhere. All nation states are private property and the owner can deny usage to anyone he wants for any reason, no questions asked. It's the direct equivalent of me going into your house and shitting things up and you telling me to gtfo of your home.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

OMG you just freely spoke your mind! Freedom fuck yeah!
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. anonymous612 Member

I freely spoke my mind because the owner and operator of this website, and his chosen representatives the moderation team, chose to allow me to do so. They could just as easily have said "LOL FUCK YOU GTFO." And they would have been more than legally entitled to do so, because there is no such thing as free speech on a privately owned website.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. thesneakster Member

OMG, this is terrible. I actually agree with you on something!! :eek:

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    • Funny Funny x 4
  21. This could be the beginning of love between you and 612.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  22. anonymous612 Member

Fuck off back to your cult, scifag scum.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. She's playing hard to get Hobson.
    she likes you really.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

No, dear, WWP did not purge any AGP threads. They are there for you to find if you should choose to do so. You also chose to get your panties in a wad about something you totally imagined based on your inability to use a search function. I think this calls for a short period of self reflection lest you continue to make yourself look like an idiot.
  25. Im love you all, I'll admit I was enturbulated by discovering AGP din't google much for AGP

But hey Acording to L.Ron Hubbard i need a Com Course and Acording to Psychiatry I have ADHD and Asperger go figure
  26. sue Administrator

Hi,

I like your opinion. Therefore i'll let it stand. Just this once.
    • Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Der dictator has spoken. March lock step or suffer under the boot of the oppressor.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  28. Oh hello David Miscavige, Is your lil bum still sore from my regging ?
  29. I dare you to google and report back to me with the results
  30. Anonymous Member

About 1,910 results(0.68 seconds)
  31. Specify plox
  32. 1,910 results in itself is pretty small, considering his effort at protesting
  33. I'll fix it!
  34. I doubt it considering the people believe i am up your Ass
  35. I am going to hold you to that promise.

But I have to kick your ass. You have offended me, We must talk and point a date we dual
  36. Anonymous Member

I don't think you have that quite right
  37. Anonymous Member

I burssed out in laughing reading that, I love you Anonymous
  38. Yes me
  39. anonymous612 Member

Your generosity overwhelms, oh wise and benevolent ruler.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. I see you are exercising your free speach, good on you, Seu is a Bitch indeed and so am I, I am pretty much a Psycopath.