Customize

WWP Placard - A2

Discussion in 'Resources' started by lol9000, Feb 25, 2009.

1. lol9000 Member

WWP Placard - A2

I got bored, so, here is a placard I made up for WWP. the blues used are the same as the main page which the public see on entry to the site. I have made it in ISO A2 paper size, however, you could scale it up to A1 without any problems. Actually, I might get it printed this size... Availiable for download in PNG only, 7087x4961 @ 300DPI. The PSD's are both well over 75mb. I will, however, take a limited number of requests for alternative text. I will try to get these done by a week before the next protest... No promises though :eek:

[SIZE="5"]Original Poster[/SIZE]
    anonposterpreview.png

2shared - download Anon poster RGB.png to download the png at full resoloution... (7087x4961)

[SIZE="5"]Poster with no www[/SIZE]
    Note, there is an error in the preview, the P in protest is not correct. This is corrected in the download version...

View attachment anonposternowwwpreview.png

Download: http://uploading.com/files/WNSYGSD4/Anon poster no www A2 .png.html
  2. Mutante Member

Re: WWP Placard - A2

This is NICE ^^^

Although anonymous isn't against Scientology. At least, my understanding is that anonymous protests the abuses of the Church of Scientology rather than the content of L Ron Hubbard's books. It is a fine line, but it has often been considered an important distinction.

White fill in the text would be easier to read from a distance but it's sexy.
  3. Anonymous Member

I would try taking out the "www." Would look much better. Focus on the message.
  4. lol9000 Member

Ok, what do you (or, another anon) suggest as alternate text? Bear in mind, it has to be short and sharp...

I did, but then, it's not so obvious that it is a URL...
    Hang fire, I will try it and post an alternative...
  5. lol9000 Member

Ok, added a poster with no www. Sorry, my upload speed is as slow as your grandma, wearing lead boots.