Customize

xenu due any day now.......

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by moonishgirl, Nov 3, 2009.

1. moonishgirl Member

xenu due any day now.......

Inspired by the piece in theage.com.au, where the writer says 'maybe the everlasting battery holding xenu captive isn't quite so ever-lasting' (not a direct quote) I went back to my 'Revolt in the Stars' copy - the screenplay which tells the true story of xenu.

Careful reading people will have noticed this already, and maybe it's been pointed out elsewhere, but the climax of the piece features a conversation with the electrician / scientist installing the power for xenu's cage. Someone asks him 'how long will this battery last?' - he answers 'oh, about 75 million years'. This all hapenned about 75 million years ago - and there's the reason scientology's clearly currently up shit creek.

He's baaaaaaaaack.....................
  2. BusinessBecky Member

Re: xenu due any day now.......

This explains things. We should watch for future events that would lead people to the near truth about how come Xenu has his wit about us.

Is Obama to coming Xenu? He's from the rainbow state. I thought maybe all the rainbows contained the spirits our bodies need to survive.
  3. LocalSP Member

2012, just sayin'
  4. Anonymous Member

inb4 bumper sticker

xenustickr.jpg
  5. Anonynamefag Member

/r/ someone plug up all the volcanoes
  6. Anonymous Member

14xymw5.jpg
  7. Budd Member

I just watched "V" not for Vendetta, but for Visitors. Wow, the creepy parallels to Scientology... and ObamaCare. Yikes!
  8. moonishgirl Member

yikes indeed.

Just because I forgot to mention it in the OP, Revolt in the stars is of course written by the great L Ron himself - so scientologists are obliged to consider it 'source'

double yikes.
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

GOOD GORD!

XENU's PREGGERS???

Hell, I know we've secretly sending ho's to the sekrit cave, but WTF!

Hm, I vote we name it Morf (if boy), and Plork (if girl). Erm, Smeeg if in between?

What ever. I gots the cat knitting 5-8 little booties fer it.. (catz r' slow 'cause of their bitty thumbs covered in fur).

:D
  10. Anonymous Member

Except, I don't think they do. Hubbard reworked the main points of the plot into the OTIII or Incident 2 or Wall of Fire - but not all the details of it. I don't think most Scientologists at that level even know that Revolt in the Stars exists.

By the way, I wouldn't call it a screenplay as a treatment in novel form intended for the screen. Hubbard didn't even bother writing it in proper screenwriter style. It would have needed to be adapted by a real screenwriter before it could be used for filming.

And it was terrible.
  11. El Diablo Member

2012 eh? Maybe they're just really excited about the transit of Venus. It'll be the last one for a while. :p
  12. Anonymous Member

qod6c4.jpg
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

So this 75-million-year-prisoner Xenu guy... he lives longer than most folks, I take it?

What does he eat in there? Who feeds him?

Does he have any kids? Are they also immortals or just demigods like Hercules?