Customize

XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Wise Beard Man, Sep 5, 2008.

1. XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

XENU TV has just been reinstated. Hopefully everyone who was hit by this same attack will be quickly reinstated as well.

Thanks to all who contacted YouTube. I knew this would be short lived.
  2. Anne Ominous Member

Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

WOO!!!
  3. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

Wonderful. But this is far from over. We need to find out why they did this, and we also need to take the offense and fuck these people up for filing false DMCA charges.

oh, and get back the other 4,000 videos, including xenutv1's channel.
  4. 14G0 Member

Sweet Raptor Jesus I just got mine back too. :hooray:

Now where's those Hamburg vids.
  5. dick leak Member

HOO-FUCKING-RAA!!!!!
  6. censor Member

looks like we got some friends somewhere.

WBM, could you give some moar info?

oh, and good job to whoever got this accomplished!
  7. Daywatch Member

we have friends EVERYWHERE

we ARE everywhere

newfags SHEESH
  8. censor Member

where did my </irony> tag go?
  9. LRonAnon Member

Yeah, there will be an echo for this action.
  10. Jinkii Member

i think every video created from now on should give schaper a credit "Dedicated to Oliver Schaper",
    im sure he would appreciate it, since he takes such a personal interest in our wonderful AV Authors.

Jinkii
  11. Flynn Member

This ain't no party.
    This ain't no disco.
    This ain't no foolin around!
  12. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

That was quick! :woot:

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction." -Sir Issac Newton
  13. Skeptic1337 Member

In this case

every action has an exponential reaction.
  14. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

^^^ TRUFAX :Dwbm:
  15. rawrz Member

AnonSanFrancisco's clip that was removed has been put back up.
  16. Top Grunge Member

HEY YOUTUBE! ABOUT TIME YOU CANCEL THAT ACCOUNT WITH Co$ AS THEY BREAK YOUR RULES!!!!! NO MORE SCI CHANNEL!!!!!
  17. PresidentShaw Member

My vids are back! Even the ones I had erased at first! Good thing youtube fixed that quick ;) Epic footbullet for COS once again!
  18. the_cloak Member

Youtube needs to learn to take all these bawws from the OSA with a grain of salt.

I notice this happened on "Staturday" and also I had an epic exchange with a scilon on the original vid that started it all. Looks like they were on youtube patrol yesterday.

BTW, the guy I argued with got his head handed to him. He lost it completely right about the point he started comparing us to bugs on an elephants butt. LOL.
  19. DeadFace Member

It was, however, pretty much a one night stand.

And that wanker didna even have the courtesy to give us a reach around...
  20. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

Keep in mind that although You Tube has looked sympathetic to Co$ in the past, I think it is important to treat this situation differently.

You Tube has their own policies that err on the side of caution. It is unreasonable for anyone to expect You Tube to be able to monitor the hundred's of thousands of video posts that they get. So the system is set up so You Tubers can self monitor. Then the officials at You Tube looks at the complaint and adjudicates.

I'm just saying that it appears as though You Tube has been used like Co$ uses the police. I don't think You Tube is guilty of anything but following their own rules. And, if anything they should be given kudos for restoring things and exposing this faggotry as fast as they did.

Don't fucking make You Tube the enemy here... in my opinion they are not. It was all Co$ and they just footbulleted themselves because nobody likes to be used.

Stay on target.
  21. iaxiloll Member

My channel is back up. How stoopid is Oschafok anyhow ?????????????????

IAXILULLZ LIVES yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

Agreed!
  23. iaxiloll Member

Both channels are up, all my clips are back.
  24. coslies Member

That's good news, now is there any legal action some can make for faking a company and filing false complaints??
  25. Anon_1HG Member

26. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

^ THIS!

Time to fuck shit up!
  27. censor Member

my video is also back online.

do you smell that? no, not the pussy ... the WIN.

that's the right groundwork for the Hamburg videos.
  28. 14G0 Member

Agreed.

I'm going to flip YT/Google legal depts an inquiry on all this. I still have all my old emails regarding other suspensions $ci has been responsible for so I can use those for reference. Emphasise the connection between major Anon events (Viacom crap when Beghe's vid was released and now this after the Hamburg win) and these overblown DMCA campaigns. Looks like YT is $ci's bitch - I'm sure the employees hate dealing with it. Fuck it - can't hurt.

:anon:
  29. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

So what are our options for retaliation at the moment? From where I see things, we can, for starters:

1) harpoon YT until they get that OSA faggotry will NOT be tolerated on our intertubes

2) send press releases on this incident to any journalists we know and try to make this public

3) Generate moar vids like the original message to Scientology vid and we fav `em until they get to featured vids so the world will know of this faggotry

4) ???????

5) All of the above

Got any other ideas? Cause I`m tired, and I`m going to bed. :nini:
  30. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

Mark. Did YouTube provide a reason why xenutv1 is still suspended?
  31. Relyt Member

I had one part of a two-part video that was just audio of a radio interview with Marc Hedley removed for copyright infringement by none other than "American Rights Counsel". I was about to slightly edit the video and reupload it again (noticing that OSchaper had been suspended), but by the time I finished, the video had already been restored.
  32. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

xenutv1 is now back up
  33. Re: XENU TV Reinstated on YouTube!

Great great! Now, if this was not just hopeless stunt to get some upstats, then I would have seen it as a diversion. Anti-Scientology event in Hamburg seemed to be quite important for them so it would be likely to try make the hive look into something else, like youtube shenandigans.

Whatever the case, I'm sure the cult failed/fails.
  34. momISanon Member

Whew. Glad they're back up. Now.......let's get down to 'bidness'. :twisted:
  35. iaxiloll Member

Yes deal with Ochaper then ban his name from this board. He is a disgrace, I almost feel sorry for his kids having to call such a low life scum Dad. He is worth less than a wart on a dogs dick.
  36. The Shadow Member

Might I suggest we do the same to the CoS channel? File so many copyright claims that the channel gets pulled?
  37. Prozac4Tom Member

No. That would be illegal. Plus, it is good that those videos remain online so people can see what lying hypocrites they are!
  38. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    There clips damage them more than we could.
  39. xfool4now Member

me too, .... sigh
    :sad:

x