Customize

Yeah you bitches it's real

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by KittyKatSpanker, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

FFS Anonkat, could you at least give us a wee excerpt from the Ratbunny's site pertaining to the post title?
    Not everyone is fond of giving him site-traffic ya know, and though I have my own misgivings about even the most occasional visits (*blarge) due to stomach distress, but haz no fear in doing so, I will hold off on kliking that just because my handy 'Trust-O-Meter' always rock-slams when checking out anything 'Indie', especially the M&M bunch of ass-kissing woo-farts
    At least make a point of some sort, or a comment, that makes it interesting or pertinent, I mean really, just shitting on a forum with a link to 'whatever' without any input or opinion is, um, kinda derpy-douchy imho.

Scientology~ Hubbard messing with people's brains since the 50's.

And oh, FUCK YA OSA!
    • Like Like x 8
  2. I got it posted I do not care about your feelings, I am a narcissist

Damn I spelled that word wrong at first:silly me
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Well I am just shattered...... not. Your narcissism and my feelings are, like, planets apart.

So, what made this 'whatever' interesting to you? Why should it interest somebody?
    Do tell.

:duh: <<<<<< me still not reading Mart's blork for now.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. As I told somebody just yet, When I first posted at Marty's blog as KKS I asked him why am I 1.1 for liking BDSM, He replieed with that that could be Games on the tonescale. I liked that So I stayed with him and stood with him
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was not joking but hey things happen
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

I know you weren't, but I found it funny on many levels, no biggie *shrugz* (wasn't insulting stuff eh)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I was suprised and taken back by it, I decided "there is still life in this one"
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

jest a wee bit :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. amaX Member

Johnny Cash would not like Marty.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. amaX Member

Kenny Rogers wouldn't like him either.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Thank you, God!!!
  13. Anonylemmi Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. SPRTT Member

Yeah, I took the troll. The shame, the shame. Don't click. Also, Og, don't pay it forward, no need to thank me, let's pretend this never happened.

They are out to get Marty because he's The Guy.
    • Like Like x 2